Lydia Millen #24 Running slowly towards Globy launch in white linen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that ombre-bleaching and heat on her hair has took it’s toll. She has serious breakage there 🙊. It baffles me that these influencers get so many free products, treatments and get to speak/meet to the best professionals out there, yet some of them are the worst for up keeping their hair and skin.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure this has been brought up, but can’t find it...
Why are all the UK girls running now? Lydiot, Susie, Estee, Amelia,Zoe and Lily?!?!? I just happened to watch videos from them and they are running. Like is it the new influencer craze? 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Always in that ugly top 😏
She was feeling wenchy. All she needs is a waist cincher to complete the ensemble.

Nice upgrades BUT the designer missed the mark on that garage addition. Should have put a pitched roof on it or at the very least some sort of decoration on the edges of the flat roof such as wrought iron or have a short wall of slate tile to match the roof and then use scuppers to drain the rain water off the flat roof. A round copper protruding scupper would look great.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If this longest brand launch in history turns out to be a poxy exfoliating glove that you can grab in Tesco or Home Bargains for a quid and a back applicator you can get on BooHoo for a fiver, it's going to be such an anti climax for her fans and her haters.
(If the screenshots have been posted already, don’t mind me ☺🙈. But there’s 4 Globy products been spotted, exfoliating glove, back exfoliater, tanning mitt + back tan applicator).

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I don't believe for a second she completed her uni education. I'd need to see the actual hard copy of the diploma to believe it. She can't spell, use proper grammar or vocabulary, is clueless about punctuation and overall is a royal moron.

She may have gotten into a uni by the skin of her teeth but wouldn't still sound this dumb if she actually completed her degree. Not buying it. And if she got a degree and still is this daft, God help her. She learned nothing, clearly.

I don't believe a degree is necessary or an indication of smarts for the rest of the world because most people her age know basic grammar and spelling etc. and many are very successful without a degree......but for this moron to still claim to proofread a post thrice and not see the multitude of mistakes confirms she is even lying about uni and a degree.

As for the launch, as each week goes by it solidifies how unprofessional and pathetic she is. THIS is the launch of her brand and how she handles postponing it? What a dumb twit.
I have attended some reputable institutions lol but can attest to studying alongside some crass dumb lidyas who attained their qualifications. Many schools need to put money before high standards preventing dumbasses to pass through their hallowed halls. And this applies to teaching degrees! There is always the option of getting someone else to do the work and I am sure lidl paid very low if she did this.

Reactions: 11
If this longest brand launch in history turns out to be a poxy exfoliating glove that you can grab in Tesco or Home Bargains for a quid and a back applicator you can get on BooHoo for a fiver, it's going to be such an anti climax for her fans and her haters.
(If the screenshots have been posted already, don’t mind me ☺🙈. But there’s 4 Globy products been spotted, exfoliating glove, back exfoliater, tanning mitt + back tan applicator).
lol..In the words of Ali "This is genius"..:rolleyes:. How embarrassing. She probably told Ali that she invented them and the poor bastard hasn't a clue that these things are a dime a dozen. Lets see how much she shills them for. She could get quite a bit of backlash for keeping people waiting for such cheap basic tat.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Josie who please? Is that 'theroseandthewood'? I don't want to out myself but I wrote to her the other day and said that Lydia copied her whole bathroom and she wrote back to me to say she's heard that a lot... I'll find a picture of what her bathroom looks like.

Ahh I can't find one but Lydia has basically copied her bathroom design nearly exactly apart from the wallpaper but still went for something 'crazy'.
Not to defend Lidl 🤢 but I just had a look at that person Instagram and they done their renovation at the end of March, I think Lydia has had hers done since the end of last year!

Reactions: 5
I think you're spot on. I don't think Lydiot has the diligence or cares to put time and effort into a product. I bet you it's these very items you posted.
No wonder she's shut up about the launch. How utterly pathetic if these 4 products are it. You can get these anywhere on the cheap.

And she thought this through and decided these were genius products idea to start a brand with?!?

I will be embarrassed for her if this 4 cheap pieces of fabric are it.

Reactions: 16
I think you're spot on. I don't think Lydiot has the diligence or cares to put time and effort into a product. I bet you it's these very items you posted.
No wonder she's shut up about the launch. How utterly pathetic if these 4 products are it. You can get these anywhere on the cheap.

And she thought this through and decided these were genius products idea to start a brand with?!?

I will be embarrassed for her if this 4 cheap pieces of fabric are it.
Anyone check alibaba's to see what's the wholesale price? I bet it is barely 1 pound each and I bet that Elementary Brands middle manned the deal, too. What in the hell did she work 2 yrs on if these items are already available to buy everywhere? AND how does the tablecloth on her head represent these cheap a$$ products?

Reactions: 8
17B71254-E402-4997-BB69-D5BA73E970D3.jpeg
05B233BE-BA98-4985-83BC-72C85DA06FB7.jpeg

The market is literally saturated with fake tan back applicators. She really did not do her supply and demand research. Basic marketing strategy #1.

Supply - 8763 mitts with the wrong brand name. Now 8763 mitts with the right brand name.

Demand - 11. I’ll be generous. There’ll be a few crays who genuinely want to purchase her basic tit.

All the hype for this ‘genius product’. And two years in the making. Two years to design and manufacture products that are already on the market. Literally can’t deal 😂💀😂💀 You really shouldn’t have taken so frickin’ long Lydia. This is so awkward for her. More awkward than someone’s face during their own happy birthday song or that walk back from bowling a bowl, multiplied by a million.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bloody hell you can get tan mitts at Primark for £3. and I bet they are better then Millens product.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Attempted to watch her last movie.
“The dream”
“The actual dream”
“Literally the dream”

She’s an ecstatic little “moo moo” because she got her cleaner back and the staff are returning to work. Get to actual duck you little cow and clean your own toilets like you used to do at 5am after you shift on the laughing gas machine. #girlboss #ibiza

fake flowers for the only nursing home that escaped covid-19. As dead as her personality.

I dislike her.
The only thing I hate more than her is that bleeping cat.
I don’t care I’m saying it,
every time I hear it’s bleeping miserable, beggy, attention seeking, snarky “meow” I want to scream at my screen “WHAT DO YOU WANT..SHUT UP AND GO TERRORISE A NEIGHBOUR!”

I like animals.
I bleeping hate that bleeping, bleeping cat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
“The dream”
“The actual dream”
“Literally the dream”

She’s an ecstatic little “moo moo” because she got her cleaner back and the staff are returning to work. Get to actual duck you little cow and clean your own toilets like you used to do at 5am after you shift on the laughing gas machine. #girlboss #ibiza

fake flowers for the only nursing home that escaped covid-19. As dead as her personality.

I dislike her.
every time I hear it’s bleeping miserable, beggy, attention seeking, snarky “meow” I want to scream at my screen “WHAT DO YOU WANT..SHUT UP AND GO TERRORISE A NEIGHBOUR!”

I like animals.
I only started following Lydia since last February so can someone explain me why Ibiza is always mentioned? Did she work there?
Just curious ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“The dream”
“The actual dream”
“Literally the dream”

I dislike her.

I like animals.
Don't hold back. Bawahahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Things that annoyed me or I found entertaining today. Ohhh I am bitching today but this vlog seemed to annoy me soo much at each item she spoke of.
"You know I love natural materials and will have as much natural stone or material or fabric as possible because thats where my joy is so we are having the limestone flooring going down and the composite cladding".
I had a little giggle, in my mind I don't imagine composite cladding is going to be natural but you just never know. :unsure:
Again again redoing everything, I know its her right to, obviously, BUT it just annoys me no end the constant changing (I believe) for the sake of change. And now her justification for the changing is its her "forever home and you never stop making your forever home the most wonderful place it can be" sorry but that's not what she is doing. If thats her justification for constantly changing things its BS.
Ok, the branch she ripped from a tree and stuck in water died duuuh, what did she think was going to happen to it? She talks about it thriving, it wasn't thriving it was just slowly dying, thats what happens to branches that get ripped from a tree, well where I come from they just die.
"I would need to employ someone to just look after fresh flowers for me", because I am that fecking special.
Did she honestly send whopping great expensive vases along to someone and pay them to plop fake flowers in them then ship them back to her??
"The actual joy of people returning to work", to clean up after me because hubby and I can't clean up after ourselves.
I am sure there was more in this vlog BUT I don't have the energy to go on bitching, ohhh one last thing the bloody girlie carryon as she is unboxing the dinnerware. Even Ali was surprised when he saw the price of the mug.
I do appreciate the uniqueness of each piece, I have a dinner set that has each piece unique but I only payed $3 a piece from Kmart. She is a very very foolish girl, I don't think even Covid knocked any sense into her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.