Lydia Millen #24 Running slowly towards Globy launch in white linen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like if we don't hear anything about Globy tonight it's not happening.

Maybe Lydia can't launch Globy because she's on the Bloby
I wonder if there is an issue with the packaging because it has the old (already in use) brand name of Glo Beauty Co? Not sure if this is a prototype or pulled from her stash to go for shipping.

Her silence is telling.. and that clip someone pointed out about her wanting it to "go away"... I don't know.
Will be interesting to see what happens. I hope, for her sake, she says something today or in a vlog to explain what is going on and when to expect a launch. Or at least what it is and why it is being delayed? With all the messages no doubt being deleted it is hard to tell if followers are still asking about it or if she does in fact want it to fade? If she's working with a company to launch and something went wrong, it is possible she can't talk about it. Elle Fowler spoke about her perfume launch issue and said they were not allowed to explain themselves.

It's hard to say.. I just hope she gets this back on track today if she really wants this to have some sort of success.

1591890224664.png

Reactions: 10
So after preaching about ho she’s going to be calling brands out etc etc, she’s working with a brand who has 1 single black woman on their feed and you have to scroll down to even find that. Back to promoting skinny white women for the ~aesthetic~ again then Lydia!
C37B06AE-BA80-4C6A-80AC-6CEC1BD40385.png

Reactions: 10
Vlog title says it's an H&M summer haul, 4 h&m pieces listed, the rest is £300-400 dresses from Revolve! So another click bait title.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
she's not exfoliating enough around that area, you need to moisturise around your armpits to stop fake tan bulid up. She claims to be good at fake tan but she's not.

it's not fake tan, it's 5 o'clock shadow!!!

she admits they are grey at 23 mins in lol!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
God shes bleeping boring rambling on for 15 minutes about the bleeping dinner plates she's ordered from Liberty (yes we know why because she wants the company to gift her some more pieces from the collection) Also those dresses were hideous and shes going to make her videos shorter thank duck for that!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
not a damn thing about Glo! Wow, she's genuinely so disrespectful to the people that like her and want to support her

Reactions: 18
Yes let's sit on the landing with a shaver and a mirror, pretending we work in a suit..... Good god someone give this imbecile a brain 🧠 🙄
Screenshot_20200611_180049.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
do you have the link please?

something has went very wrong with the launch and it came to light on Tuesday 8.36 am. The fact that she still hasn't changed the date from the 4th is astonishing. From Ali's video we learned that this has been 2 YEARS IN THE MAKING. 2 YEARS, let that sink in. It's getting more like The Apprentice by the day, even from finding ideas for the shoot. They've picked one of the most popular photography ideas that would have taken 5 minutes to find, copied that then wacked it up. Given how little work she actually does this might seem like hard work to her though. I can't believe how bad it is.

that'd explain why she was complaining so much about her hair and scalp and her product will be the gamechanger than made it all better

Some ideas from alibaba:

• Heart
Reactions: 4

thank you very much! That's what I would expect a youtuber to do, it's quite time intensive yet she never seems to do any of this. Of course she might just not be showing it but how does she get the time to do all that fannying about? She hates taking meetings in the middle of the day and stops working at 5pm every night. It's honestly no wonder Glo is such a disaster.

Why is she trying to look like a man 🤔View attachment 151741
it's an awful dress and probably 100% polyester, bad for summer and terrible for the environment, what a surprise

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Who sent her the free expensive curtains to try on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. She loves the curtain table cloth look.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Only a 30 minute vlog. 30 minutes I’ll never get back still...

- She started the vlog highlighting her slothy face had a good night’s sleep. A few hours later she also highlights her red tired eyes. This is after doing a to do list of literally duck all. She really does have the energy levels of an 87 year old OAP. Lydia, the home-grown watercress is clearly not cutting it.
- She’s amazed that her set alarm clock was activated despite being turned off. Did you know they also put a man on the moon Lydia?
- She’s knows it’s a Monday as her door bell is going off non-stop with parcel deliveries. We didn’t actually suspect it would be voluntary visitors, you know, visiting of their own free will. At least all your new bougie dinnerware will remain in perfect condition with your life-long party for two.
- She’s planning on wearing her gifted dresses to Ascot, Wimbledon and summer meetings. Probably in the year 2057. Probably never. Once they’ve all been taken in though obviously. Oh apart from the one dress she couldn’t get over her head. That will be down to the 47 litres of face filler then.
- She needs to buy delicate sandals for said dresses as she has none. I mean she did. Her man feet has just destroyed them all.
- She acknowledges people will have something to say about her balls to pussy ratio, sorry misheard, her boob to waist ratio. Reading Tattle again Lydia?
- She says there’s no place like Ibiza. We all know that inner vengaboy is still buried deep down. Well under 59 layers of fake tan, linen and pretentiousness.
- She shows us more terracotta plant pots. These are still not enough. She’s ordering more. witch overkill. She’s so excited as she’s never grown anything before. Maybe with your new found gardening skills Lydia, you can grow a cannabis farm when Glóby bombs? You have the attic space after all.
- Speaking of Glóby. Well that’s where it starts. That’s where it ends. No mention of Glóby. None whatsoever. This launch really is a comedy of errors.
- She just had gluten bread as she had ran out of gluten-free bread. We’ll discount the Dominos and McDonalds you also just had then. She’s bloated. Standard. She’s aware she constantly updates us on this. I guess some things are just too important to go to bed without knowing.
- She’s reordered more linen pants. She’s already stained them with makeup. She’ll be ‘knocking around in them for the next few weeks’. Lydia, I’ll again refer you to my earlier post on using a washing machine.
- She’s wearing the top that she’s detached the sleeves from. This highlights her white and grey armpits exceptionally well. She acknowledges her fake tan rubs off in said armpits because of sweat. She doesn’t mind. She should. She really should. Chav Couture is not a look anyone should want to be associated with. Especially one who’s about to launch their own brand in the near...distant future.
- Her new jumpsuit hits her at an awkward length. Well that’ll be cos you short.
- Her vlogs, much like her height, are going to be much shorter. She’s aware they’ll be a national outcry, but it’s all too strenuous for ‘her team’ to be doing all the affiliate links and uploading. This is despite her now having unlimited internet which one would think would make it easier. You ain’t got to lie like this Lydia. Just admit you can’t kick it.
- Their choice of pillowtalk is discussing the early days of the UK’s handling of coronavirus. The irony that she laughs, when Glóby’s launch is the #2 biggest duck up of 2020.
- She’s being selective of what she shows us from now on. She understands it’s frustrating to her followers that she gets everything for free. She didn’t have to flex on us that hard. Hold up, the world has realigned. Her next video is a homeware haul. Game over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.