Lydia Millen #24 Running slowly towards Globy launch in white linen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, if she was launching Globy last week, and the only reason she stopped the launch was because of the George Floyd/blm situation, then why has she not put out a new launch date? This is really suspicious, she cannot give the excuse that it's not the right time, because she's back advertising hoovers, tooth whitening and anything else she can flog, so wonder what is going on?

Reactions: 31
I watched Freddy’s latest vid earlier (she’s usually too boring and a bit sickly sweet for me) but this was a day in the life of a YTer so thought I’d watch.

To start with, she gets out of bed at 12pm ish as she likes to have a lay in.

Then spends 45m to an hour doing emails - not a huge amount of time by anyone’s standards. She also showed the emails she gets sent from brands and interestingly, also shared her portfolio thing she sends to brands when wanting to work with them. She said she was approaching Mango to work with them and showed what she sends with her stats, clicks, sales figures etc...... This is clearly what Carrie spends her life doing, sending off sales pitches to brands and begging for freebies...

She then spends an hour or so setting up her room for filming - lighting, camera etc.

Then spends half hour or so getting dressed and ready.

Then takes 45m lunch break

Then spends 1.5 hours filming.

Then she packs away her lighting

Then starts looking for more brands to work with and mailing them.

Then has dinner at 8 pm

Spends rest of evening online shopping for her hauls (still calling this work) and doing 2 hours editing a video.

goes to bed.

Freddy doesn’t have management, an assistant or anyone to edit her videos. Although her ‘work’ isn’t hard, difficult, strenuous or stressful, she is just ‘busy’ for 10 hours a day, a lot of it shopping, browsing the internet and getting ready.

So, we’ve seen how ‘busy’ a youtuber with over 1m subs is, doing her own admin, editing and setting up/down (and is still a cushy, steady going day), so what the actual duck does Lydia actually do????

She doesn‘t do admin? She doesn’t set up rooms for filming (it’s all vlogs nowadays)? She doesn’t edit videos? Christ, she doesn’t even ‘get ready’ half the time because she’s there in her dressing gown or sweating gym gear and no make up!

She doesn’t go out to meetings? She rarely does trips? She films herself opening up free crap and faffs about rearranging rooms and then has the audacity to pretend she’s a plate-spinning, high flying girl boss who’s so busy and stressed.

Why does she think we are stupid and think she can trick us into believing she works hard??!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Christ. I am cringing so hard. Home grown “goodness” fair enough if you’re growing your own vegetables and eating a healthy diet! Putting a few pieces of *watercress* on eggs is not goodness. Nor would I boast about it being “homegrown”.

I have my own potted herbs, like A LOT of normal people, and at best would I call them “fresh” aka fresh rosemary, not boast the way these 2 simpletons do. The higher class she tries to act the more common and unknowledgeable she comes across. View attachment 151464
This ahah literally almost everyone grows their own herbs
I would quite understand if the eggs were of her chickens as well, but just because you put some home grown watercress doesn't mean it's healthy or whatever😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys she planted some herb...we will never hear the end of this. Home grown goodness my ass she acts as if she’s grown enough to make a salad.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched Freddy’s latest vid earlier (she’s usually too boring and a bit sickly sweet for me) but this was a day in the life of a YTer so thought I’d watch.

Then spends 45m to an hour doing emails - not a huge amount of time by anyone’s standards. She also showed the emails she gets sent from brands and interestingly, also shared her portfolio thing she sends to brands when wanting to work with them. She said she was approaching Mango to work with them and showed what she sends with her stats, clicks, sales figures etc...... This is clearly what Carrie spends her life doing, sending off sales pitches to brands and begging for freebies...

She then spends an hour or so setting up her room for filming - lighting, camera etc.

Then has dinner at 8 pm

Spends rest of evening online shopping for her hauls (still calling this work) and doing 2 hours editing a video.

goes to bed.

Freddy doesn’t have management, an assistant or anyone to edit her videos. Although her ‘work’ isn’t hard, difficult, strenuous or stressful, she is just ‘busy’ for 10 hours a day, a lot of it shopping, browsing the internet and getting ready.

So, we’ve seen how ‘busy’ a youtuber with over 1m subs is, doing her own admin, editing and setting up/down (and is still a cushy, steady going day), so what the actual duck does Lydia actually do????

She doesn‘t do admin? She doesn’t set up rooms for filming (it’s all vlogs nowadays)? She doesn’t edit videos? Christ, she doesn’t even ‘get ready’ half the time because she’s there in her dressing gown or sweating gym gear and no make up!

She doesn’t go out to meetings? She rarely does trips? She films herself opening up free crap and faffs about rearranging rooms and then has the audacity to pretend she’s a plate-spinning, high flying girl boss who’s so busy and stressed.

Why does she think we are stupid and think she can trick us into believing she works hard??!
WOW! At least she's sort of honest and isn't one of those who pretend they get up at 6am for their busy influencer day.

Reactions: 16

Then has dinner at 8 pm

goes to bed.

Yes but lids is a fashion influencer, beauty influencer, homewares influencer, interior designer, gardener... so she’s 5 times as busy...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You forgot wine influencer 😂 😂
oh yes and food influencer now she has managed to grow a bit of watercress and pop on an egg...... I wonder if she grew it in a plastic cup with wet cotton wool in the bottom like we used to at school??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yikes botox's wearing off. 😬
Ah, you mean she forgot that her botox is already wearing off, and thinks that her face is actually “stable” (still frozen). As a result tries way too hard to broadcast her emotions?:unsure: Makes me think on my usual facial expressions as I too have botox🧐😧

Reactions: 6
Does anyone actually put cress on fried eggs like that??? Never seen that in my life, I only know egg and cress as a combo in supermarket sandwiches

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like if we don't hear anything about Globy tonight it's not happening.

Maybe Lydia can't launch Globy because she's on the Bloby

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Then has dinner at 8 pm

goes to bed.

do you have the link please?

So, if she was launching Globy last week, and the only reason she stopped the launch was because of the George Floyd/blm situation, then why has she not put out a new launch date? This is really suspicious, she cannot give the excuse that it's not the right time, because she's back advertising hoovers, tooth whitening and anything else she can flog, so wonder what is going on?
something has went very wrong with the launch and it came to light on Tuesday 8.36 am. The fact that she still hasn't changed the date from the 4th is astonishing. From Ali's video we learned that this has been 2 YEARS IN THE MAKING. 2 YEARS, let that sink in. It's getting more like The Apprentice by the day, even from finding ideas for the shoot. They've picked one of the most popular photography ideas that would have taken 5 minutes to find, copied that then wacked it up. Given how little work she actually does this might seem like hard work to her though. I can't believe how bad it is.

I feel like if we don't hear anything about Globy tonight it's not happening.

Maybe Lydia can't launch Globy because she's on the Bloby
Very true. The whole launch has been a complete failure. Her lack of effort in trying to fix it is what perplexes me. Don’t get me wrong, all the speculation on here is much more interesting than her actual content.

Then again this is Lydia. A woman who promises much and delivers nothing. The NHS giveaways, not uploading in a timely manner, not uploading at all, making pouches for the bush fire ravaged animals, every vlogmas that abruptly ends with no explanation are just a few examples.

I just think she is so incredibly lazy that nothing matters to her. She’s still making those depop dollars after all and now she’s back onto her multiple ads in one hit.

I had a quick look at Ali’s video, someone mentioned he was playing with her hair. I thought perhaps it is a hair product as she said her mum needs it. Perhaps a hair oil, protective spray, deep conditioner, straightening tool. If it is any of the above, that hair on that day really was not goals 😐
that'd explain why she was complaining so much about her hair and scalp and her product will be the gamechanger than made it all better

Some ideas from alibaba:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.