Lydia Millen #24 Running slowly towards Globy launch in white linen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Expensive dinnerware is usually something one gets as wedding gift or one buys as a newly married couple. But they don’t cook (properly) or entertain nor do they use plates for their pizza. They don’t sit opposite each at the table to eat food and drink wine - they sit side by side like they did in their old small house. They are not cultured nor classy. As for the old style books she want they look good - how about learning a hobby and collecting first edition books, antique books? She just doesn’t have a clue it’s all a facade.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Please correct me if I’m wrong. But these shoes look waaaaay to big? How does she walk in them without slipping out? 🙈
I was thinking they look way too small and narrow for her feet. Her heel is not aligned with the shoe and her toes are too uncovered

Reactions: 22
I was thinking they look way too small and narrow for her feet. Her heel is not aligned with the shoe and her toes are too uncovered
When my try on new shows and my toes can be seen so much in heels the reason is often, that they are to big for me. But now that you mentioned it, they do look very tight. Maybe her hobbit toes were to big to fit into the narrow parts at the Front 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When Lydia shows us the miniature herbs and and sensually caresses the watercress and at 49.23 she says in her 12 year old little girl voice

“ I just can’t deal with how amazing they look these are my watercress this is for Ali’s egg & cress sandwiches”

First of all, who the duck eats egg and cress sandwiches???

P.s sorry if I have offended anyone that does🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When Lydia shows us the miniature herbs and and sensually caresses the watercress and at 49.23 she says in her 12 year old little girl voice

“ I just can’t deal with how amazing they look these are my watercress this is for Ali’s egg & cress sandwiches”

LMAO this made me chuckle because I actually bought cress yesterday to make some egg and cress sandwhiches. :ROFLMAO: Does it make it better that the last time I had it was when I grew cress as a 6 year old?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The title of the new vlog is "This shouldn't have happened".

Anyone have a clue what shouldn't have happened?

I tried to watch the vlog - honest- but just couldn't go through that self-inflicted torture so I'm hoping someone else knows what the heck she's referring to.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve checked out this brand on Liberty, £145 for a salad bowl, £105 for a dinner plate (each).

they don’t even cook let alone have people over for dinner! Doesn’t matter how nice your plates are love, you’re still going to serve beige dog tit on them.
I don’t even know how rich I would have to be to spend that much money on plates😂🤦🏻‍♀️
But since they don’t have any friends they will only need two of each. I bet she wouldn’t let Carrie eat from the good plates 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19

The cheapskate kind. You know the ones that are averse to actually spending their own money on groceries other than basic pasta, cheese and eggs.

I don’t even know how rich I would have to be to spend that much money on plates😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t even know how sane I would have to be to spend that much money on plates 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6

I tried to watch the vlog - honest- but just couldn't go through that self-inflicted torture so I'm hoping someone else knows what the heck she's referring to.
I thought it referred to the launch of her product.

Reactions: 5
Skipped through tonight's fiasco in about a minute. Lol at turning one of the sofas into a bed to watch TV and snuggle, Tattle orchestrated that after the chat about their seperate sofas. You're welcome Lyds that's prob the only close contact you've had with Ali this year.

She's utterly off her head manic crazy. Really wish she would just revert back to who she actually is, I don't care if that's a chavvy ibiza stripper, I just hate seeing someone pretend so hard to be something they're not 100% of the time. It actually seems painful. I vary between finding her hilarious and cringeworthy, to genuinely pitying her for what she's become and how mentally unhealthy she is.

On a different note I'm surprised I don't hate the black paint! Wouldn't have it myself but it's not terrible and I quite like the black cushions.
Imagine having that whole ass movie room downstairs with the big snuggly couch, but instead rearranging your entire living room to watch TV sideways.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
LMAO this made me chuckle because I actually bought cress yesterday to make some egg and cress sandwhiches. :ROFLMAO: Does it make it better that the last time I had it was when I grew cress as a 6 year old?
Also this was before I saw Lydia's vlog, cAn't Be InfLuENceD bY tHe InFlUeNcEr+**++**+*+*

Also I wanted to mention, does anybody else find it weird when women like Lydia wear very fem dresses like this? It's just that, Lydia has quite a masculine personality and features, but I feel a lot of women only wear this type of clothing because it's in fashion. I just feel like it takes a certain personality to pull off?

ly.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How long are her f%^king toes and did she have a kneectomy last week? I love those shoes but her feet do not fit those shoes. Her heel is almost hanging over the edge and it's apparent that the shape of her toes do not fit in the toe box correctly.

Maybe globy will land ahead of the other glow products because she isn't using the letter W.

Gotta pay for the new dishes.

GAWD....now she is even ruining vintage books for me.

Just go in the bedroom and watch TV in bed. Easy peasy.
Haha yes! It’s not like she even has to go upstairs to bed!

Reactions: 5

The vlog.

I put cress in omelettes - I get a pass right? 😇

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I know they would be hellish expensive shoes BUT that really is not a good look on her feet.

Reactions: 9
Also this was before I saw Lydia's vlog, cAn't Be InfLuENceD bY tHe InFlUeNcEr+**++**+*+*

Also I wanted to mention, does anybody else find it weird when women like Lydia wear very fem dresses like this? It's just that, Lydia has quite a masculine personality and features, but I feel a lot of women only wear this type of clothing because it's in fashion. I just feel like it takes a certain personality to pull off?

View attachment 149626
not trying to be offensive but she looks like a trans woman (that's not passing) in a dress in that pic - maybe its the jaw fillers...

Reactions: 15
What you're trying to say, my friend, is trotter.
That's quite possibly the tit-est synchronicity the universe could offer you🙄

The camel toe/claw thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.