Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has she gone from like in these photos to what she is now! I think another thing that’s very evident from these photos to now is that the light has well and truly gone out! And Ali looks genuinely in love with her in these photos.
She was defo more attractive, un-slothlike, even dressed better. But very masculine, something like Bruce Jenner if he had transitioned much younger. I’m not getting the male vibe from other similar influenzas and they’re also fillered up to the brim.

Reactions: 16
I noticed how much eyebrow hair she still has coming through her skin, those suckers are thick 😂
Screenshot_20200515_004153.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched the latest vlog with the Farfetch items. Is not washing clothes before wearing them a new thing or just a Globy Lydia Elise Millen of The Bungalow thing? How is she not washing items before using them especially at a time like this?? Like when she filled the IKEA containers right after Georgie boy brought it home. She is beyond disgusting!!! 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Her new vlog with farfetch she waffling about the free clothes saying I doubled my money, none of it made sense.

I never seen someone be so shady about a ad/sponsored video. That's why she gets reported because she's not honest.

Big nose liar 👺👺👺👺

Morrisons are arseholes sending that fake cow a food box, when there are people who are in poverty and going to food banks.
Yet they send this twit with a eating disorder and not an intolerance free food.
Look at the affiliate links, they get soooo many freebies and vouchers, it's disgusting.

A message to company's stop sending tit to these influenzers, people are put off by this and it won't increase your sale.
Example: Burberry stopped that tit as they learnt influenzers influence duck all
Surely Morrisons wouldn't send her a box for free.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So do we know what her product is yet?
I’ve been m.i.a for a few days my brother passed away on Sunday I’m struggling to sleep so thought I would come here for some escapism/anxiety relief
hope everyone is doing ok xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
So do we know what her product is yet?
I’ve been m.i.a for a few days my brother passed away on Sunday I’m struggling to sleep so thought I would come here for some escapism/anxiety relief
hope everyone is doing ok xx
So sorry to hear that. Sending an air-hug.
Lydia still hasn’t revealed what it is but I’m guessing it’s a body oil or liquid shimmer or something 🤷🏻‍♀️. She is dragging it out now. Her fans as well as her haters will loose interest. A few pages ago on this thread someone found out she had changed her website name from GloBeautyCo to GloByLydia (something along those lines). So maybe she is having legality issues with the name hence the slow revealing of the brand.
Hope you get some distraction on tattle 🤗

• Heart
Aww thankyou just trying to stay distracted! Hopefully fall asleep!
yes I think the same or maybe a hair mask or silk mask of some sort she kept referring to her mum needing one which I found strange seems as she never usually bothers mentioning her mum in her vlogs xx

Reactions: 15
At the end of the vlog "We skipped buying a house" Lydia in her white robe talks about being soo exhausted and tired and "it took it out of her" what is she on about? I am wondering if this is some drama to do with the brand reveal???

Reactions: 10
Looks like Lydia's ex boyfriend survived after dating her and now has a family of his own.
View attachment 130092
View attachment 130093
View attachment 130094
If you go way back in the threads or maybe it was on the other site. I believe this is the guy that dumped her and she never really got over him. Lydia has the same engagement ring as this guy gave his wife first. I think she got with Ali as a rebound or just to try and get back at this guy. He certainly looks happy and normal with his family. No wonder he couldnt handle being around Lydiot.

Reactions: 16
The sheer tragedy of it all, boxes missing, no lining in the dress, got to be gluten free bullshit. Please someone give this girl her "get a bleeping grip pills". :rolleyes:

• Haha
Looks like Lydia's ex boyfriend survived after dating her and now has a family of his own.
View attachment 130092
View attachment 130093
View attachment 130094
Lydl leans away from her boyfriends like this and flashes that dazzling smile in pics, it seems she despises them probs coz she an asexual misanthrope... Looks like someone died lol. That was her original flat wide potato nose I think its been said she had a nose job she just needed a second one.

While Ali downgraded
This dude hit the jackpot look at that family how cute!

Reactions: 12
Just watched the latest vlog with the Farfetch items. Is not washing clothes before wearing them a new thing or just a Globy Lydia Elise Millen of The Bungalow thing? How is she not washing items before using them especially at a time like this?? Like when she filled the IKEA containers right after Georgie boy brought it home. She is beyond disgusting!!! 🤮🤮
Akso does she not steam or iron any of her clothes? so luxe not!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen any of Ali’s exes? So interesting to see what they look like and what they do now as comparison !

Reactions: 4
FD7C2A6F-8ABE-4992-B126-69466931C30A.png

I’d like to think I was acquainted with fashion trends. I don’t recall ‘creased ass’ being one of them. So vogue Lydia. I can’t believe I used to follow this girl for fashion advice. I get everyone’s style can evolve but seriously she’s like a bi-polar desperate housewife vs soccer mum vs extra from little house on the prairie. Linen is fashion suicide. Who wants to spend money (jokes know it’s gifted) and time steaming just to look a hot mess after 53.4 seconds. And this girl don’t do anything so not a true reflection of how linen looks at the end of the day. Sorry any linen lovers (not you Lydia), I say this all in jest, mostly. But what next Lydia, velour tracksuits, socks with crocs, a mullet?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Didn‘t Ali have a mirror on that spot? Now it is a picture of her.
Mirror Mirror on the wall, who’s the laziest, fangiest, manliest, stankiest of them all?

Answers on a postcard. Not really just look above ⬆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mirror Mirror on the wall, who’s the laziest, fangiest, manliest, stankiest of them all?

Answers on a postcard. Not really just look above ⬆
This should be next thread name ❤

Sorry, but what are those dresses???????? They're all so ugly??? Just me??? Or?
Yikes Lidl
I think we have missed the latest trend created by Lydia and Josie - does anyone remember Sarah Kay, or it was a thing just in my country when you are little girl. Anyhow they both look like that and I am so annoyed with this playing naive and cute and sweetest girl in the world.
BD9D03BF-66B1-4849-8084-C7074F146639.jpeg 53040219-209A-4717-A9A3-CB874C5EF9DB.jpeg 1B40E4F7-CFBD-4E69-821F-FFB2EBF53AA9.jpeg 50F815C1-6BEC-440B-B935-A5FFF09333FC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lydia and Ali sitting in a tree, p-a-i-n-t-i-n-g

This should be next thread name ❤

I think we have missed the latest trend created by Lydia and Josie - does anyone remember Sarah Kay, or it was a thing just in my country when you are little girl. Anyhow they both look like that and I am so annoyed with this playing naive and cute and sweetest girl in the world.
View attachment 130590View attachment 130591View attachment 130592View attachment 130593
Agree!
The little Lydia is also pointing her toes and rearranging things on her new bench... uncanny

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.