Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god! I have to say Lidl is providing all the laughs at the moment! Keep up the good work! This is the best she’s come up with by far! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 #globygang

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Her minions are gonna be asking when the products are coming out and well it deffo wont be yet! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I seriously doubt she had hired any sort of lawyer or solicitor. What a mess.

This should be her new logo:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think the reason her eyes aren’t as bright is because she’s got so much filler in her nose that it is now the first thing we notice, her eyes are now not the most prominent thing on her face.
The whites of her eyes look a yellowy cream colour now, I notice that alot, they don't look healthy.

Reactions: 4
im new here! But my biggest issue with Lydia is that in the vlog where she talks about becoming more environmentally conscious and sustainable, its obvious that its purely for aesthetic reasons like she mentioned, and content for her blog. If you truthfully want to become more sustainable, its a lifestyle change that takes months. Changing a few cleaning products and replacing bins is nothing celebratory, and isnt worth preaching to your subscribers about. If you know your lifestyle is no where near sustainable, you wouldnt add affiliate links to the products youre promoting because it just comes across as if youre profiting off a cause you dont care about. You can tell she isn’t actually invested in this lifestyle change because in the next vlog she mentions purchasing from amazon! If you’re wanting to be more sustainable your research would tell u that amazon is the last place you should shop and especially during this pandemic when their workers have been treated so badly. I cant believe she’s preaching about this to her subscribers when she’s doing the bare minimum and then going back on her word in the next vlogs. Goes to show how insincere and fake it all is. An don’t get me started on her participating in that camp out for homelessness.
I also found that vlog bad as after she went on about all the new things she got she showed us the cleaning stockpile in the utility room

nothing was natural or sustainable

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh god I got chills watching that scene in Ali’s vlog where he’s taking invalid geriatric lisping Lydia for a walk in their backyard. It’s like he’s gunning for Josie’s fiancé’s role...both of their limp-boned female breadwinners lisping and babytalking while their men talk down to them on camera. Got some inspo from your fellow beta dwarf on how to reassert your fragile masculinity hey?

I generally quite like Ali (I will regret saying this) because for all Lydia’s whimpering she still comes across as a domineering shrew—not to say that her pretending she’s some kind of sexpot baby isn’t setting back gender equality by decades. Make up your mind, Lidl. Are you a proud difficult woman? An alpha wolf who leads the pack? Why are you talking like that to Ali? He’s 5’2, at least make him stand on a stepladder before encouraging him to talk down to you! Oh, and it’s not cute to totter around your five square metres of lawn like a shrivelled lobotomy victim in a dressing gown. What the heck.

All of the British Youtubers are like this. Desperate to prove they’re girlbosses. What it really means is they want to compete with other women, and never men. I’d respect them more if they were tackling gender inequality in the workplace proper, rather than putting down other women while simpering, “Pick me, pick me!” to men.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Globy lobotomy victim in a dressing gown :ROFLMAO:

She must be seething after reading tonights comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How has she gone from like in these photos to what she is now! I think another thing that’s very evident from these photos to now is that the light has well and truly gone out! And Ali looks genuinely in love with her in these photos.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
im new here! But my biggest issue with Lydia is that in the vlog where she talks about becoming more environmentally conscious and sustainable, its obvious that its purely for aesthetic reasons like she mentioned, and content for her blog. If you truthfully want to become more sustainable, its a lifestyle change that takes months. Changing a few cleaning products and replacing bins is nothing celebratory, and isnt worth preaching to your subscribers about. If you know your lifestyle is no where near sustainable, you wouldnt add affiliate links to the products youre promoting because it just comes across as if youre profiting off a cause you dont care about. You can tell she isn’t actually invested in this lifestyle change because in the next vlog she mentions purchasing from amazon! If you’re wanting to be more sustainable your research would tell u that amazon is the last place you should shop and especially during this pandemic when their workers have been treated so badly. I cant believe she’s preaching about this to her subscribers when she’s doing the bare minimum and then going back on her word in the next vlogs. Goes to show how insincere and fake it all is. An don’t get me started on her participating in that camp out for homelessness.
I totally agree. When she did that little video about how she is becoming sustainable by buying all new cleaning sponges and bottles, I got really pissed off with her. She wants a new rubbish bin purely because she doesn't like the look of the existing one. Now she is professing to be a bit of an expert in being sustainable. Her whole lifestyle is about consuming, throwing away, replacing etc not at all sustainable.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sh
I totally agree. When she did that little video about how she is becoming sustainable by buying all new cleaning sponges and bottles, I got really pissed off with her. She wants a new rubbish bin purely because she doesn't like the look of the existing one. Now she is professing to be a bit of an expert in being sustainable. Her whole lifestyle is about consuming, throwing away, replacing etc not at all sustainable.

She is the antitethisis of sustainable!

Reactions: 19
These threads move fast! Did she really say she will email to find out if the bed is sturdy, if so its either because
A) she wants to get the bed and see if it fits her aesthetics and if it doesn't will return or

B) bully into getting it free by saying 'I've already told my 50 million viewers that I'll be asking if its sturdy so if you don't give me the bed for free I'll tell them all it isnt sturdy and no one will buy from you again because I really am that great'

Ergh I await to hear of her downfall from you all (hopefully soon)

Reactions: 19
Do they not know the difference between a tree and a bush or shrub? In Ali's vlog he calls everything a tree. AND he talks about hiring someone to plant trees. Seriously they can't plant a tree? I thought that he would never shut up about Netflix.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Do they not know the difference between a tree and a bush or shrub? In Ali's vlog he calls everything a tree. AND he talks about hiring someone to plant trees. Seriously they can't plant a tree? I thought that he would never shut up about Netflix.
He married a tree so perhaps not.
(See previous post about Lydia’s next line in Cuprinol) 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How has she gone from like in these photos to what she is now! I think another thing that’s very evident from these photos to now is that the light has well and truly gone out! And Ali looks genuinely in love with her in these photos.
I feel like she was genuinely excited about life at the time now it’s like MORE MORE MORE

Reactions: 5
4F2EE8DF-397E-47D4-BAFC-57B57F7EC92B.jpeg

Looks like Lydia has found a new hobby after all in passionately searching for old pieces. Put those hungry eyes away. She’s like a coked-up junkhead looking for her next fix. Not a coincidence Josie’s insta account is ‘old house own home’ either. Definitely not. Lydia and Ali will both look like extras on the borrowers’ set sat around that table. Would love to see them dual it out who gets to sit at the head of the table. I vote Lyds. She’ll lisp and fart him into surrendering. Their marriage is totally whack. I noted this during Ali’s latest vlog when he was talking about how difficult it is to solely take shots on a timer. Props to him but who would have thought wifey was an influencer. I bet she utterly refuses to help him out of spite. She’s so salty.

I know Lydia says they’re not planning on selling the bungalow but a divorce is inevitable. Has she even considered how potential buyers will be so deterred from putting in an offer if they ever view her vlogs. She’s hardly discreet with its structural faults but also 1. The numerous rat tit stains on the carpets. 2. More panelling than frickin NASA. 3. The 635 layers of paint on each wall reducing the interior dimensions by a good 23% 4. The dead cat omen lurking. 5. The fake tan odour that opening all the windows for 57 years would still persist. 6. The alive cat’s ass on every counter surface, not even maximum shares in Dettol would clean. 7. The toilet blockages from when Lydia ‘oops I did it again’ ate another gluten jammed family sized Dominos. 8. The rotting globy merch concealed in the basement after it bombs, if it ever launches that is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.