Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wtf is happening at around the 16 min mark on Ali's vlog, why is she talking like that why is he talking to her like a toddler? That makes me feel VERY uncomfortable

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What is going on with her nails? I thought she put gel on them herself? Why does it look like she has outgrown acrylics? 😳 Sort them out Lydia, you are a beauty vlogger 😂.
She filed them down too far on the sides. That weakness the nail and you end up with tears on the sides. Her hands and nails always look soooo dirty. Cringe worthy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember, we don't do anything that could be interpreted as harassment on tattle life! - Please read our rules and why they're important
That's it, I've created a @globylydia IG account :ROFLMAO: duck you, Millen, you're so stupid you haven't even registered the brand name! Good luck with that!!

P.S. Dear Lydia, you and your entourage are obviously blocked, don't waste time trying to find it!

Last edited:
That’s because Ali is going for the gay market
I follow a vlogger called Danial Kanter who DYIs vintage homes. He is openly gay and he follows Ali but not Lydia......hmmmmm.

I think she's already running into problems with this beauty product and launch. First of all it was called Glo Beauty Co, and on the insta there is a pic of that name, now the website is called Globylydia which looks bloody awful for a web address anyway (i run an online retail store) so there is already confusion with the name, forget google/marketing/SEO/ad words and all that lot, if she's actually trying to promote it to the public, or maybe she's relying just on her subscribers to purchase, but it just looks messy from the get go, and globylydia is just hilarious!!
That reads as Globy lydia. Bad move. Now she has all those followers and can't use the name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Apologies lovely Tattlers I’ve not caught up on thread and in middle of watching Ali’s vlog ...had to stop to rant ...they’re eating dinner or about to...Ali grated cheese onto his food ..clapped his hands after using grater I’ve this dinner plate/bowl ... they don’t use napkins!! WTF!?? We always have napkins, breakfast, lunch or dinner!! If no napkins a piece of kitchen roll at least? They’re heathens!!’ Argh!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Bianca Smiths pieces are £5k plus, I cant see Lyds paying that price. She makes out she is curating a fabulous art collection but the pieces she buys are just prints :LOL:
We've pointed that out to her on multiple occasions and she just isn't getting it. She is probably paying original oil painting prices for some of the prints she has purchased. We tried but she is dim.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So anyone can copy her now, well that's fair seeing as she's copied loads of other brands!
Not only can others copy her, but the businesses that she copied from can sue her for infringement and potentially prevent her from using the name altogether.

Do I spot a moth or two flying from her musty groin... I know, disgusting but do we really think she and Ali do the bizzo EVER?

Heyyyyy, fellow lawyer here 😄 howdy! 👋
Hi!

Reactions: 10
Globy has to be in the new thread title!

Globy Lydia, the tattlers can't wait!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That's it, I've created a @globylydia IG account :ROFLMAO: duck you, Millen, you're so stupid you haven't even registered the brand name! Good luck with that!!

P.S. Dear Lydia, you and your entourage are obviously blocked, don't waste time trying to find it!
Omg....I've laughed so much about this trademark debacle and this is the icing on the cake! 😂😂😂❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Globy has to be in the new thread title!

Globy Lydia, the tattlers can't wait!
It has a great ring to it...sorry lyds but this one's going to stick

Globy oh Millen Globy!
Buy my tit & you'll look like this.
(Sorry you young ones won't get it)

YzGnrGa4.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I read her website as Globy Lydia LOL! It’s such a shame what she’s done to her face! I honestly use to think she was stunning and her eyes were so striking but they aren’t anymore. Does anyone know why her eyes now aren’t that striking anymore? I can’t put my finger on it! Was it the dark hair contrast?

Also what’s up with the same kind of outfit for 3 posts....a shirt tied over a dress or skirt! How bloody boring.
I think the reason her eyes aren’t as bright is because she’s got so much filler in her nose that it is now the first thing we notice, her eyes are now not the most prominent thing on her face.

Reactions: 11
im new here! But my biggest issue with Lydia is that in the vlog where she talks about becoming more environmentally conscious and sustainable, its obvious that its purely for aesthetic reasons like she mentioned, and content for her blog. If you truthfully want to become more sustainable, its a lifestyle change that takes months. Changing a few cleaning products and replacing bins is nothing celebratory, and isnt worth preaching to your subscribers about. If you know your lifestyle is no where near sustainable, you wouldnt add affiliate links to the products youre promoting because it just comes across as if youre profiting off a cause you dont care about. You can tell she isn’t actually invested in this lifestyle change because in the next vlog she mentions purchasing from amazon! If you’re wanting to be more sustainable your research would tell u that amazon is the last place you should shop and especially during this pandemic when their workers have been treated so badly. I cant believe she’s preaching about this to her subscribers when she’s doing the bare minimum and then going back on her word in the next vlogs. Goes to show how insincere and fake it all is. An don’t get me started on her participating in that camp out for homelessness.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.