Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her newest video, yet again more begging. She’s going to email the bed company to “see if it’s sturdy” or is it so they can see her majesty Lydia Millen wants to order so they can offer to give it for free hmmm??

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Urgh yuk! That story of him filming her ‘stwethin out my hipsssss’ as she’s doing that baby talk nonsense! So sexless!! I can’t imagine her being sexy at all!!!
Not that Iv got room to talk but I don’t talk to my partner like that! It’s weird! Xxx
I just watched this. Can she not say her Rs? Is that why people call Carrie “cawwie” on here? Genuine question as I don’t follow Lydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have you seen frow's husbands' insta? Vic is his muse. Clearly very attracted to her unlike Ali's account with barely featured wife lydl.

That’s because Ali is going for the gay market

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep. I wouldn't be surprised if it was something like this off Alibaba. I'll put bets on one of us finding her product on there. Look at the price of each unit. The most you pay is 1.24 per unit.
I will be interested in seeing where it was made and what it has in it.
This whole process of her brand and reveal has been an absolute tit show and amateur at best.
I had to laugh at the fact she has a whole website for all her so called products. Bit too optimistic me thinks.
Yeah the reality with China as a whole it can be extremely dodgy as well as using for various production methods for various things essentially for materials used for all kinds of things they tend to use banned chemicals when it comes to the making of materials which can sometimes be hugely damaging to your health (watched a lot of serpentza videos are hugely interesting), even down to since there's practically no copyright laws if one person does something then a whole load of others are likely to follow suit.

Also if talking say about any kind of beauty based stuff I'd never trust things from there as far as I can throw them to be blatantly honest (due to certain videos I've seen) rather in reality its like saying that if visiting the country that if buying alcohol and someone who doesnt know what they're really like if buying some what looks like western branded alcohol there's probably least 90-99% chance that is going to be counterfeit, probably using liquids which either are going to make you very ill or give you an extremely bad hangover, it's not being racist in anyway since really the real traditional as such Chinese (the nationalists) moved to Taiwan the great leap backwards and all that.

To be fair on think rather with Alibaba rather (thats their BCB one) Aliexpress is B2C think even C2C one as well but I am not exactly sure, have got one thing that was really nicely done, but the rest were really really poor, I mean it even goes with quite essentially the Chinese construction of buildings watching a serpentza video lol where this column looked amazing until you see up close lol essentially was a cover over wood rotting wood as well, whole baloneys (or some of them had entirely fallen down and others had partially) had fallen down and were essentially crumbling, was a good laugh in the commnts of that video that if someone were to kick it, its likely to fall down pmsl

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Urgh yuk! That story of him filming her ‘stwethin out my hipsssss’ as she’s doing that baby talk nonsense! So sexless!! I can’t imagine her being sexy at all!!!
Not that Iv got room to talk but I don’t talk to my partner like that! It’s weird! Xxx
Gross. Anyway 'don't film me' but she's stretching slap bang in the middle of the hallway not down in her basement gym & proudly reposted it on her insta? Hmmm whatever guurrl...
Screenshot_20200513-160014_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This is what I meant

Essentially personally won't ever be buying anything from China was more so months ago haven't if not years ago because its really just not worth the hassle of having to return anything at huge prices, not to want to take this too far off topic without it being relevant lol

Dead!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
“My bengal cat, the alive one...”

I spat my tea out when I read this!

@Elle Belle , you outdid yourself! This is fantastic.
You also just did Cawee’s job for her.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god in Ali's vlog hes also doing a garden tour :rolleyes: Lydia deffo looks like Ollie from Made in Chelsea when shes in the garden in her dressing gown.🤣 and that cheesy pasta bake she makes is dry as hell.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Her trademark application for globeautyco has been withdrawn as of yesterday. Looks like someone filed an opposition notice forcing her to withdraw her application. She didn't succeed in registering the trademark. As a lawyer, it was a big mistake to announce the name before the trademark application had gone through. She should've waited for 2 months for the opposition period to end before announcing the name. Bad legal advice on her lawyer's part.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Her trademark application for globeautyco has been withdrawn as of yesterday. Looks like someone filed an opposition notice forcing her to withdraw her application. She didn't succeed in registering the trademark. As a lawyer, it was a big mistake to announce the name before the trademark application had gone through. She should've waited for 2 months for the opposition period to end before announcing the name. Bad legal advice on her lawyer's part.
Thanks for the legal info!

It just feels like par for the course with Lydia, this haphazard brand launch. Nothing she does is ever well planned with good expert advice. (House renovations, Cosmetic procedures, Brand launch...)

Reactions: 27
Can we actual believe this bunch of idiots? Karma Bus next stop: Millen-Gordon Mansion!

Jokes aside, it's not even karma; it's bad planning and overall ZERO business sense, as @Lame pointed out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Just watched Ali power bottom vlog he's been watching josies vlog and is house envious.

He call photoshopping pictures and being on social media all day is work, Puck off twit.

Omg lydia and Ali have different filters on their camaras. She looks like a man who is transitioning. Wtf has happened to her face, she looks like a troll with her big ass features on her face.

I don't why ppl mess with their faces, she must watch her old vlogs from 5/4 years ago and think, I look better before. :unsure:

Reactions: 17
Oh god in Ali's vlog hes also doing a garden tour :rolleyes: Lydia deffo looks like Ollie from Made in Chelsea when shes in the garden in her dressing gown.🤣 and that cheesy pasta bake she makes is dry as hell.
Another basic pasta bake from hell. Who has broccoli with pasta?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched Ali power bottom vlog he's been watching josies vlog and is house envious.

He call photoshopping pictures and being on social media all day is work, Puck off twit.

Omg lydia and Ali have different filters on their camaras. She looks like a man who is transitioning. Wtf has happened to her face, she looks like a troll with her big ass features on her face.

I don't why ppl mess with their faces, she must watch her old vlogs from 5/4 years ago and think, I look better before. :unsure:

Ali's vlog :ROFLMAO:

Apart from being good at photography and editing, he is so bleeping basic it's hilarious! Perfect match with Lidl!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.