Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs lydiot grow up!!
People are dying
people are losing their jobs
people are struggling every damn day
and you are WASTING money
how about donating some to charity and making do with your SPARE room!!!!!
The problem is that when someone call her out (for example by commenting on YT) her follower start going headless-chicken crazy inviting them to not watch the video or some other BS. When you are a public figure (real or fake followers Lydl still has a lot) you have the morale responsibility to not being a complete piece of tit and set a positive example for your own little world.

Too bad the ugly stripper doesn't give a duck.

Reactions: 23
She painted the house colourful because she didn’t want it to echo! Firstly- what colour? And secondly. How on earth does a bright colour not echo or not?!! Lost the plot

• Haha
Reactions: 35
ooh what happened to the long pointy nails she showed us in her manicure - looking stumpy!!
She's slowly reverting back to 'Ooo Naturelle'
I could never have walked into their house and thought "oh 1.3 million, good value". I just don't see the appeal beyond that big kitchen window. If I had to live there I'd go with a more modern, scandi look and literally stack that place with luscious green plants, huge cacti, monstera, palms etc. Green it up, fill it out, soften it up. I've noticed she occasionally has flowers but doesn't really have houseplants, that's another reason I find it quite unappealing, nothing living seems to survive there beyond them (questionable) and the cat
Totally agree hun, she's missing a trick having no greenery in that bungalow.

Reactions: 9
Wow these threads are going so fast.

Lydia's brand Glo is something just like her plain and boring, no creativity or excitement about it.
I also think she will have problems down the line with this name. Any brand that has been trademarked and estabilished for a longer time can sue for her and she will have to change the name.
She had the chance to come up with something unique and she came up with this and that's because she said she is been working on this for years.
Plus that "logo" Glo it reminds me of another business logo. Also the blush pink and black box so boring just like her.

I havent watched her videos in a while, she got worst than before. The way she talks now it seems she has some mental problems.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
In the new video when she’s talking about moving the bathroom around, switching the toilet to the other side, moving the bath and sink etc. Does this not require moving the water pipes, electric wires and draining system? It also means re plastering after knocking parts of the wall through (possibly the ceiling or into the floor too). I’m no plumber but I’m sure this will set her back over a thousand pounds. To think she isn’t willing to spend that much to sort that damp wall out the back, it would be silly to spend it on a perfectly good bathroom just because she wants a bath under a window 🤔. It’s not like she has a view out the window, it’s too high to see out of when in the bath. I’m 99% sure she won’t end up changing that bathroom, she won’t be able to afford it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Correct! It
In the new video when she’s talking about moving the bathroom around, switching the toilet to the other side, moving the bath and sink etc. Does this not require moving the water pipes, electric wires and draining system? It also means re plastering after knocking parts of the wall through (possibly the ceiling or into the floor too). I’m no plumber but I’m sure this will set her back over a thousand pounds. To think she isn’t willing to spend that much to sort that damp wall out the back, it would be silly to spend it on a perfectly good bathroom just because she wants a bath under a window 🤔. It’s not like she has a view out the window, it’s too high to see out of when in the bath. I’m 99% sure she won’t end up changing that bathroom, she won’t be able to afford it.
Correct! Visually changing the bathroom is essentially completely redoing it. All the things you mentioned above plus tiling and waterproofing. The whole floor would need to be redone. It’s a big job.

Reactions: 17
Plants need to be looked after, watered and they die, which means money to replace them!
Let’s be honest, it’s best they don’t have any live plants in their house. We all know what responsible cat owners they are and a lot of house plants are poisonous to cats. Lydia would buy one for looks, Lumi would eat it, take a walk to the rainbow bridge, and join Lynx.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let’s be honest, it’s best they don’t have any live plants in their house. We all know what responsible cat owners they are and a lot of house plants are poisonous to cats. Lydia would buy one for looks, Lumi would eat it, take a walk to the rainbow bridge, and join Lynx.
What normal pet owner would admit to keeping a poisonous house plant because she likes the way it looks, despite knowing it is harmful to her cat!
She's mental!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I agree, that bathroom change is a looooot of money

Reactions: 10
And the bit about looking at a new bed but emailing the company to see if it’s sturdy - you mean trying to get it for free - you think that the company will come back and be like no love it’s flaky as tit you couldn’t even sit on it basically it’s like a waterbed

To Bed Company

I am very interested in owning one of your four poster canopy beds (note I said owning, not purchasing but we’ll come onto that later). Firstly, I have an important question, is the bed like you know sturdy? It doesn’t have to stand the test of time as it’ll be replaced with something bigger and better in 3 months. But it needs to be sturdy. Really sturdy. There can be quite a lot of late night bedtime antics you see. Not marital sexy time, don’t be silly, my husband put a stop to that a long time ago. My bengal cat, the alive one, Lumi often brings me rats in the middle of the night. She’s such a little poppet bringing me gifts. It’s the most excitement I’ve had in ages. Well with the exception of gifted deliveries to the manor of course.

Anyway I digress, I do this all the time, I’m such a silly little sausage. I’m sure you obviously already know who I am. I am the best influencer, not only in Buckinghamshire but probably the whole of the UK, just look at my stats, stats don’t lie, just don’t look at tattle though. I am also a bougie boss witch. Everyone keeps saying how well I’m doing during this pandemic, I’m the top of my game. I’m living the dream. Even my husband says how proud he is of my amazing progress. I need constant validation you see because I’m a delicate little flower. I don’t really like talking about myself if you hadn’t noticed, but with that said I would like to propose a deal. How about you give me the bed for free and I’ll advertise the crap out of it to my followers? I have 57 Instagram accounts so lots of followers. I’m trying to swap some of these accounts at the moment but the Instagram boss is saying no, it’s fraud or something, but what does he know, he’s just a troll, I’m going to block him for sure after all this gets sorted. Not everyone can be a bougie boss witch like me. Anyway followers equal pounds signs did you know. They’re so gullible too, sometimes I hide the AD sign and sometimes I don’t even declare it haha. Think of all the sales, you’ll be a rich man, every one needs a bed, well maybe not paupers but as they aspire to be me I’m sure I can flog them one, maybe even two. I’ll ask my husband to promote the bed too. He’s an influencer also, not as popular or creative as me though. At a price of course. As mentioned before, he won’t sleep in the bed, but sometimes in the morning just as I’m about to vlog he sneaks in. We’ve so good at fooling our followers that we have a happy married life. They’re such dimwits.

Anyway I’m looking forward to hearing from you but more so to receiving the bed. I don’t mind if you throw in any extras also. I’m nice like that. Just to note we have two guest suites we’re currently redecorating too. They need beds also *wink wink*.

Yours Sincerely

Lady of the Manor, CEO, Business Owner, Lydia Elise Millen

Dear Lydia Elise Millen, Husband, Lumi and Rats

This is the third draft response I’ve attempted whilst trying to emit profanities. I’ve come to the conclusion that this must be a prank? Pauly D is that you? If not, are you bleeping for real? We’re in the middle of a global pandemic for Christ’s sake. Our sales have plummeted because people are losing their jobs and income or dying so you know not being frivolous with their money right now. Sadly it’s a no to your proposal for now (and every other time for that matter).

Yours Sincerely

Director of Company (not a bougie boss but a real boss nonetheless)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
To Bed Company

I am very interested in owning one of your four poster canopy beds (note I said owning, not purchasing but we’ll come onto that later). Firstly, I have an important question, is the bed like you know sturdy? It doesn’t have to stand the test of time as it’ll be replaced with something bigger and better in 3 months. But it needs to be sturdy. Really sturdy. There can be quite a lot of late night bedtime antics you see. Not marital sexy time, don’t be silly, my husband put a stop to that a long time ago. My bengal cat, the alive one, Lumi often brings me rats in the middle of the night. She’s such a little poppet bringing me gifts. It’s the most excitement I’ve had in ages. Well with the exception of gifted deliveries to the manor of course.

Anyway I digress, I do this all the time, I’m such a silly little sausage. I’m sure you obviously already know who I am. I am the best influencer, not only in Buckinghamshire but probably the whole of the UK, just look at my stats, stats don’t lie, just don’t look at tattle though. I am also a bougie boss witch. Everyone keeps saying how well I’m doing during this pandemic, I’m the top of my game. I’m living the dream. Even my husband says how proud he is of my amazing progress. I need constant validation you see because I’m a delicate little flower. I don’t really like talking about myself if you hadn’t noticed, but with that said I would like to propose a deal. How about you give me the bed for free and I’ll advertise the crap out of it to my followers? I have 57 Instagram accounts so lots of followers. I’m trying to swap some of these accounts at the moment but the Instagram boss is saying no, it’s fraud or something, but what does he know, he’s just a troll, I’m going to block him for sure after all this gets sorted. Not everyone can be a bougie boss witch like me. Anyway followers equal pounds signs did you know. They’re so gullible too, sometimes I hide the AD sign and sometimes I don’t even declare it haha. Think of all the sales, you’ll be a rich man, every one needs a bed, well maybe not paupers but as they aspire to be me I’m sure I can flog them one, maybe even two. I’ll ask my husband to promote the bed too. He’s an influencer also, not as popular or creative as me though. At a price of course. As mentioned before, he won’t sleep in the bed, but sometimes in the morning just as I’m about to vlog he sneaks in. We’ve so good at fooling our followers that we have a happy married life. They’re such dimwits.

Anyway I’m looking forward to hearing from you but more so to receiving the bed. I don’t mind if you throw in any extras also. I’m nice like that. Just to note we have two guest suites we’re currently redecorating too. They need beds also *wink wink*.

Yours Sincerely

Lady of the Manor, CEO, Business Owner, Lydia Elise Millen

Dear Lydia Elise Millen, Husband, Lumi and Rats

This is the third draft response I’ve attempted whilst trying to emit profanities. I’ve come to the conclusion that this must be a prank? Pauly D is that you? If not, are you bleeping for real? We’re in the middle of a global pandemic for Christ’s sake. Our sales have plummeted because people are losing their jobs and income or dying so you know not being frivolous with their money right now. Sadly it’s a no to your proposal for now (and every other time for that matter).

Yours Sincerely

Director of Company (not a bougie boss but a real boss nonetheless)
Absolute gold!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nop, you have to have a brain for that! Brains aren’t given out as freebies and money can’t buy them. So not an option.😂
She could always visit the wizard, Ali might know the way to Oz- just follow that yellow brick road.
1589351963472.gif

Reactions: 8
The lounge room is black. I can understand why she has done it, the rest of the house is black and white, so keep it simple/same. BUT now that kitchen island is the wrong colour and as it is attached to the lounge room that could be an issue. I don't know that it's going to look any good. Black walls on a period home can look fabulous BUT this just might look too stark. I am trying to keep an open mind ;-)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.