Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She changes her mind weekly on her game changers. We see how often she makes huge changes in her home. She now hates her dream, forever home. We know she does this for money and wants everything others have.

In the case of kids I’m not surprised when people do change their minds. I know several people who have gone on to have kids after being adamant about not having them. It’s perfectly acceptable. Our circumstances change, we grow, we mature. Our visions of our future changes. I don’t hold out hope for Lydia growing and changing though 😐

Lydia wants a child because it’s the “IT” thing
and tracks well on Instagram. She is incapable of caring for anything other than herself (and it takes a village to care for her!) It’s harsh but true. We have seen it in all her relationships.

A child has to be put first and prioritised. Having said that there are many selfish parents out there. A child will be like anything else in Lydia’s life. A prop. To continue fleecing people out of their money and get freebies for her greedy lifestyle.

If she does not have a child it will be the one thumbs up I give her. A child is not a piece of furniture you can change when you get bored. It’s not a photo opportunity for the gram. I won’t hold my breath however. The greed and envy is strong with this one.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
we’re one step away from you or @Muff_Puff micro chipping Lumi with a camera that will get us 24/7 cat flap access to the inside of her bungalow,
Floor plans were so last week 😕
I actually think we'd all feel really sad if we were flies on the wall. Get the feeling she snaps at Ali alot and is generally very mean & demanding all the time she's not vlogging.... & then hunts him down at the end of the day before she goes to bed & lisps at him 'thorry babe, I'm juthst a hormonal methss. I luthe you wheeelie' like that makes all the emotional abuse ok. She literally only gets pleasure in life from staring at her reflection in a mirror or her camera, how sad is that?

Who's ready for this over-photographed 'entrance PORCH' being the new window?🙄
Wonder what mug's providing the freebie?

Lydl's pretentious translations:

Front entrance porch=front door
The pantry=kitchen cupboard
The courtyard=basement light well
Guest suites=spare bedrooms
Cloakroom=downstairs bog
Our land= Back garden
The hamlet=village/estate her bungalow's in
Private road=lane
My husband=Ali
Bengal=cat
Working=deleting comments & blocking
Editing=photoshopping hole out of nose
Forgot one didn't I...

Buckinghamshire=Northamptonshire

Yep, the county name is all you're getting out of me from now on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Can't keep up with her Instagram accounts.
Is this new or old & renamed?
Is it run by her or a fan?
Is she trying to claim all account options using her name to prevent @Muff_Puff Creations Ltd?
Screenshot_20200512-030339_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200512-030403_Instagram.jpg

That caption tho😂
Truth-'eating absolutely tragic shite again'
Screenshot_20200512-031329_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
the pinterest account has changed too, either the boards are deleted or made private (like they should always have been!) https://www.pinterest.co.uk/yasmine2468/boards/
the pinterest account has changed too, either the boards are deleted or made private (like they should always have been!) https://www.pinterest.co.uk/yasmine2468/boards/
There’s one pin on there under the title ITF, is in the frow going to be working with them too 😂

Reactions: 9
I don't like to be overly critical and too personal here BUT I just had a thought. Based on the sudden changing room colours and a couple of things she has said, I do wonder if Lydia did want to sell the house and move to a more country type place but based on what a professional said to her/them she/they have decided to stay put, too expensive to sell up and move on. Hence the desire now, to make changes. She will stay put IF they can change things. Changing that bathroom won't be cheap. Repainting those bedrooms, in my opinion, is a complete waste of time and money, personally I think they will all look very bland now with all the white bedding against white walls. I think her vision for the house now is all black and white with pieces of antique wooden furniture dotted around and some more sisal rugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I had a cat who brought in the amount of rodents that Lumi does I would just make it an indoors cat and only take it outside on a leash. Plus why do her bowls go in the ensuite? I do not understand their cat owner approach.

Also, watching the most recent video, I couldn't help but think how dark their main hallway is. Even painted white. I did like her acknowledging that her style has changed and that the house doesn't necessarily suit them anymore. Even if its just to justify more refurbishments/begging for gifts etc.

Reactions: 13
Lol the pole! I was blocked on Lydias main for liking someone’s comment about them on longines page.. they actually got a lot of hate under the photo and I haven’t seen anything posted about lidi/ali since!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reading her replies to comments since the internet went down, I am 100% convinced she has someone else replying - either Carrie or the new PR company she's with for the launching of her brand.

After two years of lashing out with snappy, rude replies to anyone who even mildly critiques her, one does not make a 180 degrees like this. It's not part of her personality and it does not change this drastically in one day.

Also grammar and spelling have been all correct for every reply, so yes, definitely not her.

I bet now though there'll suddenly be misspellings in a few replies so we think it's her. :rolleyes: Good Lord.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why would you insta post chips and chicken nuggets?? Anything for engagement I guess.

Before I could hate watch/ boring watch or pry on insta but I cant even do that anymore. I hope her minions come out of this pandemic lockdown thinking her and these fake youtubers are just a waste of time and move on to youtubers who have remained true to themselves.

The house although not ideal isn't bad at all and has a lot of potential especially for that much space for just 2 people. I have a few decent and value adding ideas including that awful fire escape that would work well for the 'modern power couple' but unfortunately for you all I cant share as she will obvs just copy and she doesn't deserve more free advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would you insta post chips and chicken nuggets?? Anything for engagement I guess.

Before I could hate watch/ boring watch or pry on insta but I cant even do that anymore. I hope her minions come out of this pandemic lockdown thinking her and these fake youtubers are just a waste of time and move on to youtubers who have remained true to themselves.
I watched/listened to her vlog at work today while staring at excel and my spreadsheet was more exciting 😂

In the end though, this is Lydias time to shine. No one does ”not going anywhere” quite like her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reading her replies to comments since the internet went down, I am 100% convinced she has someone else replying - either Carrie or the new PR company she's with for the launching of her brand.

After two years of lashing out with snappy, rude replies to anyone who even mildly critiques her, one does not make a 180 degrees like this. It's not part of her personality and it does not change this drastically in one day.

Also grammar and spelling have been all correct for every reply, so yes, definitely not her.

I bet now though there'll suddenly be misspellings in a few replies so we think it's her. :rolleyes: Good Lord.
Totally get what you are saying but there was a typo on one reply where she used “effect” instead of “affect”! I know my typing here is atrocious but I assure you it’s not 😂 certainly would be more careful about typo’s and grammar if I were a vlogger-blogger!

Reactions: 6
I don’t actually mind majority of her house other than the outside but the hallway and the toilet give me the creeps and she’s most proud of those 🤢

Reactions: 6
F6BED470-C450-4599-A215-1B5526A79DF8.jpeg

Ali’s discussing finding yourself on his blog. Did not take him long to read the advice on here 😂 I think he’s lowkey hatching his great escape. If we look past yet another topless shot (I think he does this to repel Lydia as she’ll get body envy and get distracted in comparison as well as to up the gay views - WIN), I actually don’t mind his own content. It’s not revolutionary by any means but he’s trying to make useful recommendations (although somewhat late given we’re in week 8 of lockdown). His shots are creative and expressive. Well at least in comparison to Lydia who feels desperate housewife on speed selfies in front of the mirror are pioneering. Soz Ali, I know Lyds gonna be twistin your balls now I’ve semi-complimented your work. She’s such a sideline hater. What it does highlight though that if Ali is able to produce quality content, do all the pussy whipped tasks dictated by Lydia as well as console her when she’s being a ‘delicate little flower’, just how much of a frickin slacker she is. Each vlog is the same old monotonous tit. She thinks it makes her endearing. It doesn’t. It makes her irrelevant. Hey fresh influencers 👋🏽 Bye Felicia 👋🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure I heard this right but when she was in her bedroom explaining why she was changing it, she mentioned the new four poster bed she wanted and said she was going to e-mail the company to see if it was "sturdy"???
What a strange thing to ask..Why doesn't she just say "I am going to ask if they will give it me for free because I am a professional begger and really good at my job" Lyds the Liar you are fooling no-one you pile of :poop:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Not sure I heard this right but when she was in her bedroom explaining why she was changing it, she mentioned the new four poster bed she wanted and said she was going to e-mail the company to see if it was "sturdy"???
Maybe because Ali boy humps her like a steam engine!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
How have I not seen the spare room before?? This is hilarious, its like the sad twin room in a dated B&B 😂 😂
Screenshot 2020-05-12 at 08.52.00.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't like to be overly critical and too personal here BUT I just had a thought. Based on the sudden changing room colours and a couple of things she has said, I do wonder if Lydia did want to sell the house and move to a more country type place but based on what a professional said to her/them she/they have decided to stay put, too expensive to sell up and move on. Hence the desire now, to make changes. She will stay put IF they can change things. Changing that bathroom won't be cheap. Repainting those bedrooms, in my opinion, is a complete waste of time and money, personally I think they will all look very bland now with all the white bedding against white walls. I think her vision for the house now is all black and white with pieces of antique wooden furniture dotted around and some more sisal rugs.
In this current economical climate, there's no way anyone can sell their house at a decent price. She's probably realised this and thought to wait until the economy bounces back before selling the bungalow. Unless you're forced to due to your financial situation, noone should try to put their house on the market right now.

Reactions: 8
Any responsible adult who was planning or even considering having children would not be throwing money down the drain like she does. I don't think she realises how expensive raising a child is. Also having 3 such large rooms in the house for work purposes (Ali's office, her office and her wardrobe) does not make sense for family living. They're going to have to redo those rooms AGAIN if they start a family as they're going to realise children need space to live.

In my opinion, her wardrobe and Ali's office should have been left as bedrooms, the room that was their dining room that they don't even use anymore should be made into an office, and either have her current office as an office and wardrobe (like Ali has now) or change one of the spare bedrooms into another workspace for one of them, leaving space downstairs for an extra bedroom. They'd still both have their own workspace and end up with 5 bedrooms instead of the current 3.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.