Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“When we have kids it will be such a safe place to play......”
it’s like watching a bleeping horror scene.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I’m living for the moment when her kid starts putting muddy handprints and crayoning on her white pannelled walls. Her head will roll 360. That kid best learn childline’s number pronto...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m living for the moment when her kid starts putting muddy handprints and crayoning on her white pannelled walls. Her head will roll 360. That kid best learn childline’s number pronto...
She has rats pissing in her bedroom and a cat eating during the night in her bathroom.
can it really get any worse 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
I kind off weirdly enjoyed parts of her vlog this evening... she came in some parts like teh Lydia I liked pre bungalow days ... maybe lockdown has got to me?! She seemed confident but self deprecating. .. bit more honest? Maybe the I have been influenced after all ... there were natural line sin her forehead ...showed he expressions ... Botox wearing off making her appear more human/natural? Who the hell knows!

Reactions: 11
Lydia would be one of those Mums who has a nanny in secret like celebrities used to back in the day, acting like they do it all on their own then paparzzi would spot the same person always walking 2 steps behind them (the secret nanny). Imagine her doing school runs, “oh no little poppet, Mum can’t take you in for 9am, my online yoga class starts then and I can’t pick you up either because my new flower wreath is being delivered in the afternoon”.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
As per standard Lydiot, she can't one up Josie with her current bungalow tit show so has to one up by pretending they are house hunting for a second home aka "we have loads of money to continue redecorating AND get a second home. That's more than affording just ONE home in the Cotswolds". With that plus the fence removal to fake like they own more land than they do, this twit is beyond predictable and pitiful.

I'm sorry I'm confused now....so they can buy a new house but not afford raised flower beds for the fire escape /fake courtyard and can't afford other necessary renovations in the house that cost 1000 pounds?!? She is a walking contradiction and so daft she can't even see how she contradicts herself from one video to the next.

Also breaking news... I too skipped buying a 2nd house and have for the last several years since the first one I bought. Should I make a video?Almost everyone else in the world can say the same other than those who actually bought a house this month.

Why talk about something irrelevant that she did not do...well, because she has nothing better to do other than repainting walls and moving tit around from room to room or smearing orange serum and orange Glo crap on her face and body. Jesus, she's beyond moronic and desperate for content and to try and top other influencer's recent big news that garnered lots of views/likes/comments i.e. Desi Perkins.

And her claiming to be eco friendly...her explanation is beyond stupid in the comment section in reply to someone who calls her out. I only skimmed the comment section for negative comments before they get deleted. I would watch the video but it's Monday and work is already hellish...I can only withstand so much torture for one day. Thanks for the one amongst us that sacrifices themselves to watch it for the rest of us. You deserve a medal.

I kind off weirdly enjoyed parts of her vlog this evening... she came in some parts like teh Lydia I liked pre bungalow days ... maybe lockdown has got to me?! She seemed confident but self deprecating. .. bit more honest? Maybe the I have been influenced after all ... there were natural line sin her forehead ...showed he expressions ... Botox wearing off making her appear more human/natural? Who the hell knows!
na, i hated her the same as always,
that bleeping fake giggle is the alarm call that wakes you every morning in hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lydia will be like those animals who devour their own offspring for survival. She’ll be hatin all the doting the baby gets. She’s such an attention tampon. Remember when she pulled a prinny fit when her followers complimented Cawwieee. She was threatening banning other people from being in her vlogs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
In the comments someone mentioned her saying when we have kids and she replied saying 'I should correct myself IF we have A KID'

Reactions: 14
Last video lydl questioned why some people replied to her insta question 'why do you follow me?' with 2 extreme responses; ass kissing/hatred. Erm, click on their profile-wannabe influencer? She should do a 'how to be an influencer & make a mint doing eff all, selling a fake filtered face & a starved figure' & watch the views soar.

Like, if you keep buying her 'game changing' recommendations, then never see her use any of this expensive tit again... you'd have to be pretty dumb to not see through this snake oil saleswoman? Are her long term loyal shoppers thick as tit? Same pattern over & over. Vlog 1-itchy scalp vlog 3-I've found a miracle cure for that itchy scalp. Prime & execute the sales pitch...over & over. How can these muppets not see through all that acting & scamming?

Reactions: 20
We are in a global pandemic.
This fake no money jealous starving freebie Ms bucket is talking about how much money she has but can't afford to do her garden, but buys 5 grand handbags which are really gifted.

They spent no money furnishings that bungalow, except paying for the mortgage and utility bill.

Her mum works in tesco or boots I forget, why doesn't she talk about how proud she is of her mum being an essential worker.

Its because she is embarrassed of her mum, which is pathetic as it much better than being a professional online begger.

They are so rich yet all their cars are leased, her whole life with that illiterate bum boy husband is on social media, emailing for freebies. :mad::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Last edited:
  • Haha
As a qualified professional in the field, I am very annoyed at Lydia referring to INTERIOR DESIGN as her hobby.

witch, what you do is (bad) interior DECORATING. You are not an interior designer (and never will be, thankfully). It takes years of school and many certifications to be have that title.

It's like calling themselves a dermatologist for enjoying popping pimples!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I think she’s the type to not have a baby, she values her styled home too much.
Having a child is selfless and all consuming I don’t think she could handle it.

Reactions: 22
As per standard Lydiot, she can't one up Josie with her current bungalow tit show so has to one up by pretending they are house hunting for a second home aka "we have loads of money to continue redecorating AND get a second home. That's more than affording just ONE home in the Cotswolds". With that plus the fence removal to fake like they own more land than they do, this twit is beyond predictable and pitiful.

I'm sorry I'm confused now....so they can buy a new house but not afford raised flower beds for the fire escape /fake courtyard and can't afford other necessary renovations in the house that cost 1000 pounds?!? She is a walking contradiction and so daft she can't even see how she contradicts herself from one video to the next.

Also breaking news... I too skipped buying a 2nd house and have for the last several years since the first one I bought. Should I make a video?Almost everyone else in the world can say the same other than those who actually bought a house this month.

Why talk about something irrelevant that she did not do...well, because she has nothing better to do other than repainting walls and moving tit around from room to room or smearing orange serum and orange Glo crap on her face and body. Jesus, she's beyond moronic and desperate for content and to try and top other influencer's recent big news that garnered lots of views/likes/comments i.e. Desi Perkins.

And her claiming to be eco friendly...her explanation is beyond stupid in the comment section in reply to someone who calls her out. I only skimmed the comment section for negative comments before they get deleted. I would watch the video but it's Monday and work is already hellish...I can only withstand so much torture for one day. Thanks for the one amongst us that sacrifices themselves to watch it for the rest of us. You deserve a medal.
My mistake in my previous post- I should have watched it before I wrote....and yes, I now have watched a few minutes of it(all I can tolerate right now)...she's saying the reason she redecorates so much is because they skipped buying a smaller property as a stepping stone house thus why she keeps redecorating this one over and over?!?!? So if she had a house in between the small townhouse and this one she wold have had all her decorating out of her system and wouldn't be so fickle and ridiculous wasting $ and things redoing this one repeatedly?!?! What int he flying duck is she talking about??

I thought the first house was her stepping stone house. She honestly makes no sense and in my opinion is trying to justify how much waste she puts out and is trying to negate how many times people are calling her out for claiming to be eco friendly when she is definitely not.

The title is clickbait, in my opinion, and she knows she is now looking clearly addicted to shopping, empty, lost with no groundedness or sense of style and self with each post and video she puts out. She has nothing else of relevance except to try and one up others or if not try and justify why she does such ridiculous things like redecorating the same room 17 times. What a nutter.

Last edited:
So I found this on a Chinese wholesale website. As Elementary Brands are dodgy as duck, I fully see her Glo crap coming straight from here. Whether she will be aware of it or not is a different story

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Pre-bungalow day’s she put up her own Christmas tree herself and decorated it .... no help from Ali ..so she is more than capable but wants to exude something to else ..to posh, too rich etc to do things herself ... she really missed a trick ... she went in the wrong direction when she bought the bungalow ...she’d have been more successful if she’d continued in the same vein pre bungalow ...certainly would’ve gained more followers..

Did anyone else notice the paint Ali was using wasn’t farrow & Ball? Looked like plain old dulux or Maybe it was trade Leyland white? Nothing wrong that! I like to think I’m lux when it comes to bags & shoes etc but I’d never be able to tell the difference of furrow & ball versus another other white paint on a wall🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am so utterly horrified she is still ordering crap from Amazon during this time.

We have the second highest death toll from this virus in the world, and she believes people should risk their lives to deliver her a stand for her soap bottles?!?!?! Oh, and a clear jar - which FYI can also double as a hurricane jar.... phew, so glad I received that clarification.

I cannot fathom what goes through her mind when she places these orders.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.