Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s now beggin insta to merge both her accounts. We kept telling you. Not got the following you’d hoped for Lyds? 🙊 Fail. Epic Fail. Bargain bin here you come...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I knew it! This is her plan, Glo will flop she will get pregnant and she’ll say she wants on concentrate on being pregnant/decorating the nursery.
Ok, which room is furthest from her bedroom? Is it Ali's dressing room? She'll make this the nursery for sure. Ya know, cos babies make noise & are an inconvenience...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's replying to all the comments on her vlog, and being nice to people (new tactic). She knows that the launch is going to be a fat flop. She comes across as really the most unhappy of so many bloggers I follow, never happy, never content, sad click bait titles - i mean wtf "we skipped a house" some nonsensical comment supposedly from Carrie - to justify where Lydia is now, utter bollocks! Blush nude glowy downfall here we come! Only a baby can save your career now!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's replying to all the comments on her vlog, and being nice to people (new tactic). She knows that the launch is going to be a fat flop. She comes across as really the most unhappy of so many bloggers I follow, never happy, never content, sad click bait titles - i mean wtf "we skipped a house" some nonsensical comment supposedly from Carrie - to justify where Lydia is now, utter bollocks! Blush nude glowy downfall here we come! Only a baby can save your career now!
Skipped a house! more like you missed out on your dream house and ended up with the upside down care home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
which ones the one with 60k and the new glo one?
I assumed so. She said she’s been onto insta to swap over the account names but it’s not been easy. She clearly wants the 60k account for her glo merch now she’s not got a similar following as hoped 🤪 She needs to get the hint no-one gives a tit 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Lol I love "we skipped buying a house"

Me too hun, but because I have no bleeping money for one right now. I have also skipped buying a sports car, holiday home, yacht....

• Haha
Reactions: 49
OMG. It gets better. She’s been using revitalash incorrectly. It’s given her pink eye. It states place above the lash line. So she’s been putting it on her eyelid. IDIOT. It’s a lash serum Lydia. The clue is in the title. What a donut 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It must be so exhausting in her head. Always needing a project to impress people she doesn't know. I have a theory, these girls would all be shopping addicts if they weren't getting it free, but even with freebies they're getting that shoppers high. It's a addiction. Same with back pats from Internet strangers.
Also do her and Ali, this applies to Vic & Alex too actually, just ever get under a blanket and binge watch a TV show like normal people? They can't even seem to share a sofa it's just so...odd

Reactions: 28
I will be so annoyed if she gets one of those baths for nothing.

She's saying she cannot afford to spend £1000 on some cladding for the house, yet drops £5000 on a Dior bag that looks like it's from the charity shop!
I recall her saying in one of her Vlogs she isn't a bath girl, she prefers showers.If she is gifted this beautiful bath it will be a travesty to waste that kind of money on her.

The bored nutter must spend all day alternating between scrolling pinterest & walking from room to room of her bungalow declaring 'hate that', 'hate that'. So empty inside that she'll never feel content.
I think she never really likes what she is gifted and probably paid to advertise hence why she changes things so often. She gets the item for free. She will be paid to mention it. She will probably get a commission on sales. It's a win win for the greedy witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Braindump incoming: Even though it's obvious to everyone I can really sense how unhappy Lydia is in life as I went through a similar phase myself. I was out of work a few years ago and became obsessed with online shopping, constantly trawling the internet for random clothes, home wares or other shite I had seen on the internet, spending more money than I did when I was working on a never ending stream of orders. I stopped when I realised that I was only doing this because I was bored and lonely and obsessively searching for these things gave me a sense of purpose in my day, and waiting for the deliveries excitement - pathetic! To see Lydia's obsession with constant consumerism - redecoration, buying tit, begging for more tit - really reveals the state of her life and mental health. How does she have time for all this? Why would she not rather spend her life doing something fulfilling? Why is she actually so unhappy?

Also, her sudden 180 on having kids that has so clearly stemmed from narc jealously of her friends really disturbs me. It would be another hilarious example of her manic, greedy, competitive narcissism if it wasn't so tragic for any potential child they bring into that toxic household. Do we genuinely think she will go through with it? Just watching those two makes me feel awkward, the thought of bringing a child into their false, monetised marriage is so unfair

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.