Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very odd, clueless parenting going on from Lydl's friend the air hostess (not naming/linking) The way they hold the baby without supporting their head etc. And she seems so resentful that she can't return to work sooner..erm your baby's only 7 weeks old? Such a scary time for health visitors not being able to offer advice to new parents. Lydl is literally going to follow suit and get an accessory baby asap judging by her recent gushing over pregnancies/births. Lydia the parent; what a terrifying thought😮

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

That is a bit sad, reposting something that someone has reposted of yours! He might be a bigger narc than Lidl if that is even possible. I used to feel sorry for him, but I think they deserve one another.
Every time I think Ali's somehow different to/more genuine than lydl, I recall all the posing pics & remember he's an equally vain, self obsessed, materialistic, airhead as her.... that and 'blowjobs tonight'🤢 go duck yourself Ali Keith👍
My husband would piss himself if he found this photo of shaved-chest gay boy Mr. Millen Gordon in my phone😂
74c143d443716162315664501d3d42c8--hot-selfies-man-men.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s suddenly bothered about having a mask but didn’t disinfect any of her shopping that she got delivered? Make it make sense.
It's funny how you mention this and not too much longer it's gone??? She's SO watching.
Its absolutely insane how much she checks on this site!

And how completely unprofessional her marketing team is ... that Pinterest url is 'yasmine2468' - whoever runs their brand couldn't be arsed to make a new Pinterest profile for their business account.

What amateurs.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
At this rate the top google search result for 'Glo beauty lydia millen' will send her fans to her Tattle.life thread😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Every time I think Ali's somehow different to/more genuine than lydl, I recall all the posing pics & remember he's an equally vain, self obsessed, materialistic, airhead as her.... that and 'blowjobs tonight'🤢 go duck yourself Ali Keith👍
My husband would piss himself if he found this photo of shaved-chest gay boy Mr. Millen Gordon in my phone😂
View attachment 127786
Ugh I feel sick. Prob a photo edit job thru a muscle app

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 127786
He looks so teeny tiny, even bsck then
Ugh I feel sick. Prob a photo edit job thru a muscle app
Even then he was teeny tiny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who's ready for this over-photographed 'entrance PORCH' being the new window?🙄
Wonder what mug's providing the freebie?

Lydl's pretentious translations:

Front entrance porch=front door
The pantry=kitchen cupboard
The courtyard=basement light well
Guest suites=spare bedrooms
Cloakroom=downstairs bog
Our land= Back garden
The hamlet=village/estate her bungalow's in
Private road=lane
My husband=Ali
Bengal=cat
Working=deleting comments & blocking
Editing=photoshopping hole out of nose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Who's ready for this over-photographed 'entrance PORCH' being the new window?🙄
Wonder what mug's providing the freebie?

Lydl's pretentious translations:

Front entrance porch=front door
The pantry=kitchen cupboard
The courtyard=basement light well
Guest suites=spare bedrooms
Cloakroom=downstairs bog
Our land= Back garden
The hamlet=village/estate her bungalow's in
Private road=lane
My husband=Ali
Bengal=cat
Working=deleting comments & blocking
Editing=photoshopping hole out of nose
The boot room = the back door

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Hahahaha, look at Carrie! And is that a young Boris Johnson? 😂
226734_6496951214_9240_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Very odd, clueless parenting going on from Lydl's friend the air hostess (not naming/linking) The way they hold the baby without supporting their head etc. And she seems so resentful that she can't return to work sooner..erm your baby's only 7 weeks old? Such a scary time for health visitors not being able to offer advice to new parents. Lydl is literally going to follow suit and get an accessory baby asap judging by her recent gushing over pregnancies/births. Lydia the parent; what a terrifying thought😮
Can you imagine the vlogs during pregnancy ? Complaining, begging, complaining, begging and redoing the nursery 3 times before she delivers ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Can you imagine the vlogs during pregnancy ? redoing the nursery 3 times before she delivers ?
This made me laugh. 😂👏🏼
Regarding the instagram account that was called ‘test glo beauty’ or whatever, I think it was her playing around with colour schemes and pictures. Isn’t it silly that when she opens a new brand, she is concentrating on what the instagram aesthetics would look like and clearly avoided more important things like the name of the brand and her marketing plan (dragging the reveal out for weeks with one little tease of a picture of a sleeve isn’t cutting it). The aesthetics look just like Kim Kardashian’s beauty range, again Lydia has no originality. If she was that clever she would know about apps like ‘planoly’, ‘preview’ etc. I use them for my company, you upload pics on there first where nobody can see them and it shows you how it would look on your instagram so you can see if something sticks out too much, colours don’t go together, too many selfie posts clustered together etc. Instead she created a new instagram to upload potential pics to and never bothered deleting it or even setting it to private 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Looked at her insta - thought Lidl was meant to be one of her best mates, she's not commented on any recent baby pics, although Carrie has liked them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Desi perkins account is credited in the flog links.

Could you be any more desperate Lydia?

She's not going to promote your glogreaseshit for u!

Gross, why is the toilet seat left up in the poncy gothic loo?

Frustrated with the house - yes you are lol!

Changed your style!

Well move to the Cotswolds!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
on about making the house the way they want it.....it will never be the house you want lyd so who are you trying to kid. :giggle: apparently the bungalow is in the 'perfect location' ok if you say so:ROFLMAO:

Kens coming back to paint her bedroom :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: oh you couldnt make this tit up and Im only 10 mins in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
She is just tragic, this whole monologue about the house is directed at this site and all the comments, and justifying herself as per usual.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Aww she wants a bath like Josies.

Shes painting the guest rooms white jesus the house is bland and white enough without more white.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Do you mean Cole the cornstar? That young man is so hard working, you should she what he has done to his grandpa‘s house!
No Iv not heard of him but il tell my other half about him and to check him out -the one I was referring to is Millennial Farmer. He does podcasts too but I think he deserves a good following because he does it all for the love of farming and not all about money!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.