Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think from images shown earlier of their plot, they own a bot beyond the fence too.
Lydl has just 1 acre of land if that helps.

She might aswell have got married at the place her bungalow sits in the grounds of.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
These deep and prolific posts on her IG is this some new self love, hippie chic, boho, profound spiritual, lollipops and rainbow thing...:unsure:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I just can't get over how close their neighbours are for 1.35 million.

@Muff_Puff how funny that there's a house/area on the map next to her bungalow called 'the courtyard' #inspo
Screenshot_20200510-174004_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Such a messed up design to have a master bedroom next to a kitchen. Makes me think of my student days on Manchester with bathrooms downstairs behind the kitchens, obvs not paying 1.3 million to live like a student.

staff edit to all members.
as already stated, floor plans, location, ANYTHING to do with an influencers property cannot be posted here.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lydia has been asked to donate to a go fund me on twitter. She did (£100, Lydia you drop 5K on a bag you can do better), and shared the post. The person politely asked if she would do a swipe up on insta but she's ignored her.

Lydia only does something if it benefits her in engagement or £££

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Such a messed up design to have a master bedroom next to a kitchen. Makes me think of my student days on Manchester with bathrooms downstairs behind the kitchens, obvs not paying 1.3 million to live like a student.

staff edit to all members.
as already stated, floor plans, location, ANYTHING to do with an influencers property cannot be posted here.
i think i would have made this the office.

Reactions: 8
ok so just commented on Imogenation’s thread following her outcry vid.
Literally WAITING for Lidl to post her “raw/unedited/haters” vid now, especially since Imogenation’s followers have sky rocketed. As we said, ANYTHING for followers.

• Heart
ok so just commented on Imogenation’s thread following her outcry vid.
Literally WAITING for Lidl to post her “raw/unedited/haters” vid now, especially since Imogenation’s followers have sky rocketed. As we said, ANYTHING for followers.
Link to video?

Reactions: 1
Whenever she posts a story post-workout like today's where she is sitting eye bleeping herself in the gym...she just looks like she smells tbh. It's partly the big hobbit feet which are splayed so ungracefully plus the tit tan, but in my head I feel like she'd smell really unwashed and... feety

• Sick
Reactions: 18
That is all eye makeup - she should be mortified by that.
Lydia also denies lip filler. I really don’t understand the denial. Views would go crazy for An honest review, why they want it, how they decided who to have it done by.. etc..etc.

Reactions: 6
Jesus, never heard of this girl before, is she a wannabe Lydia? The lips are horrendous and she is awful at putting makeup on! Just goes to show anyone can be an influencer!
honestly I think she’s worse... she’s famous for doing these “story times” of why she was bullied by literally every Tom, dick and Harry that has ever crossed her path. She went to acting school. Go figure. She also outed that her ex-best friend had an abortion. For all of YouTube (and people who know who her ex best friend is in Brighton)... I stopped watching after that.

but anyway - back to Lydia 😁🙌🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She looks like she applied red/pink eyeshadow to make her sadness look worse? When you cry, your eyes don't get red like that... also, her lips look like theyre about to EXPLODE
View attachment 127319
Agreed! If anything your eyes go bloodshot if you’ve cried THAT much - but not even a hint in this picture

Whenever she posts a story post-workout like today's where she is sitting eye bleeping herself in the gym...she just looks like she smells tbh. It's partly the big hobbit feet which are splayed so ungracefully plus the tit tan, but in my head I feel like she'd smell really unwashed and... feety
It’s the fact she puts on a tit load of fake tan in the morning then gets bouged up in her expensive clothing without washing it off first. Can you imagine the stench especially when she’s getting hot and sweaty from working out or sat out in the garden or opening her 87th package of the day. Funky junk 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I had this picture saved in my camera roll and I couldn't remember why - then it clocked that I screenshot it because it's a picture of a house that is 7000sq ft - so Lidl is claiming hers is half the size of this.

Cool story bro.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When I first followed Lydia it was because she had a really great fashion sense, where TF has that girl gone??? Take a look at these screen shots, fashion style before the bungalow (awesome/cool) style post bungalow (blind grandma buys curtains)
I also included some before and after face pictures, I can’t work out what she’s had done but her face is not the same

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.