Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh their neighbours are close.
Stoke Park is used for weddings and events, so presumably at some point they've had a marquee the other side of that wall with some naff disco going on all night too. It's also open to the public on month a year, so the peasants can nosey. So lux.

Also, I know this about US influencers but its still an Interesting piece about influencers lifestyles during this going out of fashion https://wwd.com/business-news/media...-microinfluencers-arielle-charnas-1203625971/

Reactions: 18
Stoke Park is used for weddings and events, so presumably at some point they've had a marquee the other side of that wall with some naff disco going on all night too. It's also open to the public on month a year, so the peasants can nosey. So lux.

Also, I know this about US influencers but its still an Interesting piece about influencers lifestyles during this going out of fashion https://wwd.com/business-news/media...-microinfluencers-arielle-charnas-1203625971/
she lives next to stoke park? I thought that was in Slough

Reactions: 3
Oh god shes still walking around her boring garden in the latest IG stories. Give it up hun it will never live up to Josies beautiful garden.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They’re clearly trying to compete with Josie with all the long shots of their ‘grounds’. It’s kinda sad.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My thoughts on her product. She says her mum will love it. If it’s highlighter or a glow serum then someone her mums age should know it only accentuates “laughter lines” and pores. I know, I’m a wee bit older. It’s an absolute no no in my book. Whatever it is you can guarantee that it will be made in China. You can rap tit up in tinsel and bows but tit is tit at the end of the day.

Reactions: 27

Really interesting article, and possibly the best news to come out of this whole thing!!! Bye Lyds et al!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched the latest vlogs from each of them, here are some key bits.

Wow, she loves the sound of her own voice. The faux posh accent is In overdrive, probably assuming she’s going to have some new followers and wanting to impress. Whilst it was on, my fella (definitely not watching) said “God she gets on ....ing nerves”.

She bought (?) a tray for the island thingy in the dressing room then cluttered it up with too much stuff including some weird coloured nylon flowers which don’t suit the room. They’re getting the front of the house tarted up. Apparently they had a “brainstorming” session about it. Ali got her some pink suede gardening gloves which I’m sure won’t look like that after the first use and they get wet. I fast forwarded the AD about something or other, looked like lard going on her hair.

A recycled wooden step turned up that she’s going to use in the kitchen. She mentioned this the other day, she’d seen one on “Goop” but they were too expensive. I’ve never heard her mention Goop before but Josie got some Barbie style wine glasses from there recently so nuff said. Goop sell a candle called “This smells like my vagina” so watch out for that being copied. Rest of it was waffle, didn’t listen.

His was mercifully shorter. He got a new bike, didn’t say what was wrong with the one he already had, wanted one like hers. His has a little bell on it though, cute. They’ve nearly run out of posh cat meat so a crate will probably be turning up soon. He went through all the faults in his room and the changes he’s going to make then they went out to a posh grocer’s on their bikes to buy a £5 cabbage (I made up that bit about the cabbage). He calls everything “bad boy” which gets on my wick but thankfully tonight he didn’t say his all time most annoying catchphrase “let’s do this”.

WTF am I doing with my life?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
They’re clearly trying to compete with Josie with all the long shots of their ‘grounds’. It’s kinda sad.....
Tonight...

We went for a walk around the garden... Josie's been going on daily walks round her garden.

This is a Soho House dressing gown... Josie's man just bought Soho House dressing gowns.

Plus thermomix, gardening, cleaning (not the microwave).... it's insane and cannot be coincidental.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Tattle ADs on point👌

Screenshot_20200507-194903_Samsung Internet.jpg

So she's 'launched' her brand logo/packaging but no product?

What is with her obsessive, irritating AF secretiveness? Same over the house hunting/moving🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Whoever said her bungalow looks like an old peoples home was right, watch her IG stories tonight when she films it in the garden from afar. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she's 'launched' her brand logo/packaging but no product?

What is with her obsessive, irritating AF secretiveness? Same over the house hunting/moving🙄
I had the same thought... shes gone full steam mentioning this new ‘brand’ then nothing. One post on that accounts page. Surely the point of brand launch is that you build up momentum to people wanting the product but without dragging it out as people will move on and forgot. I mean anything in the beauty or cosmetics segment is competing with a lot of other brands and ads so it’s got to be good and executed well. I’m not sure Lidl has a clue 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Ewwww we don't want to see the mouth bacteria on your water bottle :sick:

Of course you keep "going out of focus", you have an item featuring prominently in the foreground, that's how auto-focus works, Lydiot 🤡
nasty.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.