Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear Lydia you are as dumb as you look, when you chose this company to represent and design and manufacture your brand, did you do any research, or just look at their insta? Which is a page full of other people's work and images, not even crediting the other people, just stolen and passed off as their own work. Their website has no content, no testimonials, no clients work, they have nothing to show for themselves, but i bet they were either cheap or you scored a deal with them to do it for nothing for some exposure!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh dear Lydia you are as dumb as you look, when you chose this company to represent and design and manufacture your brand, did you do any research, or just look at their insta? Which is a page full of other people's work and images, not even crediting the other people, just stolen and passed off as their own work. Their website has no content, no testimonials, no clients work, they have nothing to show for themselves, but i bet they were either cheap or you scored a deal with them to do it for nothing for some exposure!
i can't believe it, a quick reverse image search would reveal that they're shady af, it's amazing! I wonder how much money shes put into this

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So on companies house there are two more companies with similar names and same address associated with this one and with the finance director.
No money in the bank and no original content - I won‘t say scam because I do not have solid evidence, but everything points to it.
and Lydia‘s Box looks exactly like the Luxury beauty box!

Reactions: 18
So it looks like her merch is gonna crash and burn before it’s even launched. Awkward. So bleeping awkward. Fawkward. On a level with Trump advising people to drink bleach to cure coronavirus, Kim K launching her beauty range then wearing ‘blackface’ the next day, Bieber having zero clue of the translation of ‘despacito’, Jennifer Lawrence’s oscar fall, Hedi Montag’s face, Kayne crashing Taylor Swift’s VMA acceptance speech, Kylie’s BBF kissing Khloe’s beau, Prince Andrew and Jeffery Epstein’s bromance. Basically a list you do not want to be associated with. She gonna be all frontin now blaming this fraudulent company for her failed sales. That apprenticeship is looking more likely. Or maybe her mum could hook her up with a job in Tescos. At least she can use the glò catfish boxes for moving her tit out the bungalow when she can no longer afford the mortgage. Karma really is a witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I don't know why I am at all surprised at how stupid she is with this new company move. There are SO MANY well established companies and business all over this planet with "Glo Beauty" as part of their name. I usually refrain from posting anything resembling "advice" here because she reads our free advice and uses it. But this? This I don't feel bad sharing. I mean she has absolutely NO CLUE as to what she is doing with this "company". This is like telling her to not share her bank account number with strangers.

She has a lawyer? Does he run his business out of a Starbucks?

Glo Beauty in Colorado USA. They have a skincare and makeup line. It's featured in spas all over.
Glo Beauty UK. An eyelash technician in the UK.
Glo Skin Beauty UK. Another skincare and makeup line but from UK. It's featured in clinics.
Glo Skin Beauty Norway. Same as above but in Nordics.
Glo Beauty Studios in Utah. A spa in the USA.
Another Glo Beauty UK. Another eyelash technician in UK.
Glo Beauty Bar in Texas USA

This is the Colorado logo. Even these two logos side by side are vaguely similar. When they catch on, they are going to be all over her like white-on-rice.

What on God's green flat earth is she doing? This is comedically bad. My teenage nieces have better business sense than Lydia.

I think someone needs to write a satirical play about this 30-something year old woman playing "dress-up" in the business world. With the correct writers, this would be a total riot to watch via actual comedy actors.
Its dodgy from the start and will surpass our realms of knowing what tite wad, copying, miserly, crap Lidl is capable of. And we know her best! Except for people who have to live and work with her.

If u cannot discern what she is in a sea of identical products at the beginning, then it will be reabsorbed back very quickly and forgotten by minion fucktards after the ensuing scandals over the life of her business venture. Its easy to talk about the failure before its begun coz its dodgy Lideea were looking at! Sorry Glo? No I never had nothing to do wit dat, not me!!

i can't believe it, a quick reverse image search would reveal that they're shady af, it's amazing! I wonder how much money shes put into this
Lidl knows a dodgy son of a witch when she sees one and she must be up to some fishy business with these plagiarising snake oil people.
Allie is proud as punch tho.
Those people who said they'll give a like even if she ships them poo should be on alert tho....

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Its dodgy from the start and will surpass our realms of knowing what tite wad, copying, miserly, crap Lidl is capable of. And we know her best! Except for people who have to live and work with her.

If u cannot discern what she is in a sea of identical products at the beginning, then it will be reabsorbed back very quickly and forgotten by minion fucktards after the ensuing scandals over the life of her business venture. Its easy to talk about the failure before its begun coz its dodgy Lideea were looking at! Sorry Glo? No I never had nothing to do wit dat, not me!!

Lidl knows a dodgy son of a witch when she sees one and she must be up to some fishy business with these plagiarising snake oil people.
Those people who said they'll give a like even if she ships them poo should be on alert tho....
We’re sure “Elementary Brands” isn’t actually Lydiot? Plagiarising is her thing after all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
On their insta highlights - they’re sending off MAC items to colour match?! Surely that’s just lazy??
View attachment 124796

also recent productions items seem to look like highlight palettes to me? Can’t tell

View attachment 124797

it all seems really weird to me - the insta hardly has any posts, but confusingly they’re talking about 100,000 unit production runs with packaging? It’s all a bit suspicious
I wonder if whatever she is releasing will be tested on animals?

We’re sure “Elementary Brands” isn’t actually Lydiot? Plagiarising is her thing after all.
I wondered this myself, she could be a 'silent' partner, investing, expecting a return, but not publicly listed anywhere, (although knowing how much peacocking she does, she's unlikely to leave her name off anything, probably sticks a flag in her poops!).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

I'll ship them poo how much do you think I can charge? It's french quality.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I recognised the image of the warehouse as being from istock. Why not post a picture of your own warehouse??
I know from previous business involvement, that some 'factories' in some parts of the world, will send you a photo of their factory, but it could be a stock photo or a factory down the road, whereas stuff is really made in unsanitary conditions which are really sweatshops. Not everyone placing orders gets on a plane and flies out to these places to actually do a factory inspection, so they rely on photos being sent to them as being the truth of the situation, where often it is not. I can't say how I know because if I do I will out myself.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I recognised the image of the warehouse as being from istock. Why not post a picture of your own warehouse??
looks like the whole thing is a con! my thoughts are that she's went with them because they were significantly cheaper than legit companies

Reactions: 33
Ha her new quote on stories 'Happiness is the new rich' who are you trying to kid Lydia you are a money grabbing con artist!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This would be one of Lidl's rooms if she ever got a piano. 😂

20190823_125425.jpg

Loves her Pampas grass does our Lyds.
StorySaver_lydiamillenhome_66336479_1262901437167346_4642343359705538740_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.