Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs planning permission for her garden studio as she doesn’t have PD rights which most do.

Reactions: 10
I don't know why I am at all surprised at how stupid she is with this new company move. There are SO MANY well established companies and business all over this planet with "Glo Beauty" as part of their name. I usually refrain from posting anything resembling "advice" here because she reads our free advice and uses it. But this? This I don't feel bad sharing. I mean she has absolutely NO CLUE as to what she is doing with this "company". This is like telling her to not share her bank account number with strangers.

She has a lawyer? Does he run his business out of a Starbucks?

Glo Beauty in Colorado USA. They have a skincare and makeup line. It's featured in spas all over.
Glo Beauty UK. An eyelash technician in the UK.
Glo Skin Beauty UK. Another skincare and makeup line but from UK. It's featured in clinics.
Glo Skin Beauty Norway. Same as above but in Nordics.
Glo Beauty Studios in Utah. A spa in the USA.
Another Glo Beauty UK. Another eyelash technician in UK.
Glo Beauty Bar in Texas USA

This is the Colorado logo. Even these two logos side by side are vaguely similar. When they catch on, they are going to be all over her like white-on-rice.

What on God's green flat earth is she doing? This is comedically bad. My teenage nieces have better business sense than Lydia.

I think someone needs to write a satirical play about this 30-something year old woman playing "dress-up" in the business world. With the correct writers, this would be a total riot to watch via actual comedy actors.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What happened to the garden office they were going to get?

Realised you can't afford that either aye Lyds. 😂

View attachment 124686
she ‘explored’ the possibility of getting a freebie and no one bit 😏

As for her mood boards omg.... so uninspiring, bland, beige, boring. They put me in a BAD mood. So flat and predictable. She hasn’t got a clue!!!

Why does she insist on this massive bed with 4 posters? The room can’t handle it. You need more space and higher ceilings. It actually makes everything look cheap. One of the biggest mistakes you can make is to work against the space. She has done that with the whole house, that’s why every room is an eyesore.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
WHOOPSS! Looks like elementarybrands is consistently stealing swatches from other brands without giving credit to it, making it look like their own. What a joke.

Schermafbeelding 2020-05-07 om 10.39.54.png

View attachment 124686
Whaaaat, earlier she shared that she sometimes felt ashamed that their house is so big, and has so many rooms theyre not using. And then they want this? Or, let me correct, and then theyre begging sponsors to get them this for free?

And, KABOOM baby. Did someone share this comparison already? I knew I recognised the box but I just couldnt wrap my head around it what it was... Oke done with investigating. Time for breakfast.
880A9CA1-996F-411F-A50F-F78705AE6F8F.jpeg

5cbd80b0e549400a16182d5d.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Ffs how did she get a degree when she can't punctuate a sentence? My eyes are bleeding!
She has a Poundshop degree. That course accepts people to make up the numbers. There's no real academic work involved. Her vocab and spelling are infant school!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is outrageous, this brand company are using Kylie Cosmetics images as their own, I've reported them to instagram and will be reporting them to Kylie cosmetics as well, please do the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
On Lydia's Insta stories there is a video/AD of her from By Terry. Lydia Lydia what have you done with your face? She looks nothing like the person in the video. Full youthful looking face and now a face that has been distorted and blown up to give her the appearance of hollowed out cheeks and high cheekbones. She is smiling in the video which she rarely ever does in her photos. Such a shame.

Reactions: 8
This is outrageous, this brand company are using Kylie Cosmetics images as their own, I've reported them to instagram and will be reporting them to Kylie cosmetics as well, please do the same.
The post got deleted!!

Screenshots right here for those who missed it:
Schermafbeelding 2020-05-07 om 10.39.33.png

Schermafbeelding 2020-05-07 om 10.39.54.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
On their insta highlights - they’re sending off MAC items to colour match?! Surely that’s just lazy??
D96623DF-ADBB-4581-B853-8D087ACAA6A8.png

also recent productions items seem to look like highlight palettes to me? Can’t tell

3863E29C-4383-4D3C-ACBE-6959B2AB541A.jpeg

it all seems really weird to me - the insta hardly has any posts, but confusingly they’re talking about 100,000 unit production runs with packaging? It’s all a bit suspicious

Reactions: 20

View attachment 124686
I know, I was quite looking forward to her putting the plebs in the shed and toddling out across the courtyard to see them in her boss OOTD. Imagine the new content she’d have choosing a designer “housecoat” for the winter trips. That shed wouldn’t be big enough to house three staff (or four if the copywriter ever turns up) and they’d need a loo and kitchen otherwise what’s the point. Although, I suppose she could get a builder’s portaloo. 😉 Wouldn’t expect Cawwie to have been happy about the idea.

Reactions: 15
I'm a fairly new member but very much in my element with this Tattle forum 🤣 Channeling my inner inspector gadget.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The post got deleted!!

Screenshots right here for those who missed it:
View attachment 124795
View attachment 124799

I commented under the post that the image was from a kylie palette!

So, now we know the company madam is using to create and market her brand are basically fraudsters, i'll let someone else tell her!

Pretty low if that is what you are doing and putting it on instagram, when there are small businesses working so hard to create their own content!

Well done Lidl!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Trololololo. Even their 'own creative process moodboards' aren't theirs.

Oke I'll stop for now, I think the point is proven. Elementary Brands is faaaaaaaaaakeee.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

So, now we know the company madam is using to create and market her brand are basically fraudsters, i'll let someone else tell her!

Pretty low if that is what you are doing and putting it on instagram, when there are small businesses working so hard to create their own content!

Well done Lidl!
it is all a fraud - inspired by Potatoes- i did google image search and this image is also stoles from Elf
EBFC2124-DBEF-4BA9-92DD-B5172643679F.jpeg
87CF73C0-6B30-406D-A957-FCF2756D1978.jpeg
B220CFC1-D431-4A66-B18A-DC499438BB66.jpeg

Trololololo. Even their 'own creative process moodboards' aren't theirs.

Oke I'll stop for now, I think the point is proven. Elementary Brands is faaaaaaaaaakeee.
I can not wrap my head around how shameless these people are

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
There's something so dodgy about them. It figures tho it makes me wonder what she's ripped off to put in the box with her ripped off logo

Reactions: 21

Well done Lidl!
ha! I commented on the packaging design one, it's packaging by the Korean brand COS-rx and it's gone!!!! https://carsonchang.cc/

I almost feel sorry for her, she's getting fleeced by con-artists

it is all a fraud - inspired by Potatoes- i did google image search and this image is also stoles from Elf
View attachment 124808View attachment 124809View attachment 124810

I can not wrap my head around how shameless these people are
I'm sure nothing is theirs!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
O m fucken g!!!!
Bahahahahaaaa
Liddle your toes are indeed pig trotters like u n Carry said barfff

Why o why cant u stretch those canckles like u usually do??? Coupled with the trotters oufff, reality is not ok

And the husband is being treated to a special studio photo pick of prime crunchy snack scalp scum??? Is he allowed to nibble on it or is he
just your witch, about to feed you like an ancient roman important person got fed grapes?? Open wide!

That pampas grass should be putting you in fits of sneezes up your fat schnoz

These are the cheapest meanest couple a duck cluster, dik wads I have the misfortune to voluntarily follow, all their ironic comedic moves
Lolololol
So dumb I am in awe, siempre

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.