Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notsoposh

VIP Member
Do they not know the difference between a tree and a bush or shrub? In Ali's vlog he calls everything a tree. AND he talks about hiring someone to plant trees. Seriously they can't plant a tree? I thought that he would never shut up about Netflix.
At his height, everything looks like a tree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

beahunny

Chatty Member
I don't know why I am at all surprised at how stupid she is with this new company move. There are SO MANY well established companies and business all over this planet with "Glo Beauty" as part of their name. I usually refrain from posting anything resembling "advice" here because she reads our free advice and uses it. But this? This I don't feel bad sharing. I mean she has absolutely NO CLUE as to what she is doing with this "company". This is like telling her to not share her bank account number with strangers.

She has a lawyer? Does he run his business out of a Starbucks?

Glo Beauty in Colorado USA. They have a skincare and makeup line. It's featured in spas all over.
Glo Beauty UK. An eyelash technician in the UK.
Glo Skin Beauty UK. Another skincare and makeup line but from UK. It's featured in clinics.
Glo Skin Beauty Norway. Same as above but in Nordics.
Glo Beauty Studios in Utah. A spa in the USA.
Another Glo Beauty UK. Another eyelash technician in UK.
Glo Beauty Bar in Texas USA

This is the Colorado logo. Even these two logos side by side are vaguely similar. When they catch on, they are going to be all over her like white-on-rice.

What on God's green flat earth is she doing? This is comedically bad. My teenage nieces have better business sense than Lydia.

I think someone needs to write a satirical play about this 30-something year old woman playing "dress-up" in the business world. With the correct writers, this would be a total riot to watch via actual comedy actors.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“When we have kids it will be such a safe place to play......”
it’s like watching a fucking horror scene.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
So it looks like her merch is gonna crash and burn before it’s even launched. Awkward. So fucking awkward. Fawkward. On a level with Trump advising people to drink bleach to cure coronavirus, Kim K launching her beauty range then wearing ‘blackface’ the next day, Bieber having zero clue of the translation of ‘despacito’, Jennifer Lawrence’s oscar fall, Hedi Montag’s face, Kayne crashing Taylor Swift’s VMA acceptance speech, Kylie’s BBF kissing Khloe’s beau, Prince Andrew and Jeffery Epstein’s bromance. Basically a list you do not want to be associated with. She gonna be all frontin now blaming this fraudulent company for her failed sales. That apprenticeship is looking more likely. Or maybe her mum could hook her up with a job in Tescos. At least she can use the glò catfish boxes for moving her shit out the bungalow when she can no longer afford the mortgage. Karma really is a bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Georgeeee

VIP Member
At this rate the top google search result for 'Glo beauty lydia millen' will send her fans to her Tattle.life thread😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
B5F8D547-7E55-4FBA-9060-595D07B5AC2F.jpeg

Ali hun, I know it’s liberating but please for mankind everywhere put your snapper slappers away. It’s not safe. You vulnerable. Nagzilla is already whipping your balls. In that one 16 minute video you mentioned ‘Lydia doesn’t like the wardrobe doors’, ‘Lydia said I can’t clean my closet as we’ve got to ride to the shop’, ‘Lydia will be happy now I’ve planted the bulbs so I can get back to doing what I want’. Ali you don’t need a closet upgrade. But a wifeee upgrade? Most definitely. Unless you want to use this opportunity to come out of the closet? Then that cool too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Ken the painter is laughing all the way to the bank. She's paid him how many times to paint and repaint how many rooms?
Ken was able to retire after round #897 of decorating the bungalow. He’s currently vibe’n on a yatch, cigar in mouth, bottle of jack in hand, honey on each arm...

• Haha

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
6D7627DA-3E46-414F-AED9-117DEBDDC2DB.jpeg

She can’t quite believe it!!! I mean I can’t quite believe that Trump is still president, or that Vatican City has one of the highest crime rates, or that Beyoncé actually forgave Jay Z, or that 6 million people died in the Holocaust, or that Harry finally had the balls to leave the royal family. Lydia finding a completely resorted pair of antique bedside cabinets? Yes, I can believe this. Shabby chic is now her thing *along with every other decor. I see another beg for a bed. She could downsize from a super king, it is only her with the frequent visit of one of Lumi’s furry friends who sleep in it after all. Or is she expecting the white company to manufacture a ‘bespoke’ super king bed. Just. For. Her. Don’t do it white company! She once refused to go into your store because...wait for it...the sales associates were serving other customers. She’s not about that peasant life. Well you know as long as it doesn’t become popular on Josie’s home account or Pinterest...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

classyc

My prediction is that she will sell a fair amount of whatever rubbish she offers initially. But the majority of those people won't buy again. Even if it's the best case scenario and she offers an amazing quality product at a reasonable price (ha. fat chance), there are only a handful of people who will buy every product produced in her line.

But more likely, it will be something very overdone and mediocre that anyone can find with an established, trusted brand. So even her most devoted followers won't feel compelled to purchase repeatedly. Either way, that's not a sustainable business.
Yes, all these influencers are the same. I think all will be exactly like Amelia and her "jewerly collection". We will have:
1. First talking about the crappy product non-stop.
2. Selling limited quantities cause is a one-in-a-lifetime-opportunity.
3. Sold-out. And a video of Lydia and Carrie crying cause that crap sold out (of course they produced minimal quantities. More than 50% went into PR free boxes to other influencers to promote the crappy product).
4. All her social media thanking everyone and saying she cannot beleive it sold out!
5. More videos with the crappy product.
6. Another video announcing the one-in-a-lifetime-opportunity crappy product is back on stock, cause her audience response was soo good that they had to do more on request.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Let’s hope she sends some PR packages out to big influencers and they slate it. She will have no control over their opinions and no control over the comments in someone else’s video. Although, part of me thinks she’s not even brave enough to do that
I don’t think she has any idea .. how will she cope with cancellations, returns, faults, scammers, bad reviews ... Ali has had to ‘look after her’ today after she was so brave to launch an empty box to us all ..she won’t cope with what comes with managing an actual business. She is less girl boss and more needy winger ..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Iwaj7

I think she's already running into problems with this beauty product and launch. First of all it was called Glo Beauty Co, and on the insta there is a pic of that name, now the website is called Globylydia which looks bloody awful for a web address anyway (i run an online retail store) so there is already confusion with the name, forget google/marketing/SEO/ad words and all that lot, if she's actually trying to promote it to the public, or maybe she's relying just on her subscribers to purchase, but it just looks messy from the get go, and globylydia is just hilarious!!
Globylydia, sounds like an illness 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

TescoSainsburys

VIP Member
It’s funny how she considers having her bed for two years as a long time... she really epitomises throw away society, I wish she could actually hear what she says.

Chick_pea

My kitchen walls are black so I'm not against black. But if they are doing it themselves it seems odd after it was specifically mentioned here they they've done nothing to the house for themselves. They were called out for not doing a thing in that house and suddenly they're seemingly painting the living room.
Black works in the right environment, I’ve seen some to die for black kitchens 😃 Some of my rooms are dark and heavy but my home is open plan and I have high ceilings. It makes it less claustrophobic.

The blue she has is a nice shade but the room looked crowded and small. It made it seem darker and even smaller. I’m struggling to see how black will be an improvement. I don’t personally think there’s anything wrong with her house. It’s not to my taste but as many have said, had she kept it contemporary and added some personality it would be lovely. I love lots of different styles for interiors as well but you have to work with the structure you have.

I really think most of this redecorating is about staging sets for profit. She’s creating content and advertising the freebies she receives. Shes’s not changing around some throw cushions and picture frames, she’s literally redoing rooms every couple of months. It’s rather gross. So much for sustainability. I guess she really doesn’t have much else going on though so she has to fill her time and make money somehow 😐

Reactions: 39

Sw4

VIP Member
OT but aaarrrghhh these fucking quotes! Just stick a "live laugh love" sign from Primark on your forehead love. She thinks she's being so spiritual and wise, in reality she's coming across like a 13 year old insecure girl who just wants the world to understand her a little more and expects a little violin constantly playing in the background

• Haha
  • Sick

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
Who's ready for this over-photographed 'entrance PORCH' being the new window?🙄
Wonder what mug's providing the freebie?

Lydl's pretentious translations:

Front entrance porch=front door
The pantry=kitchen cupboard
The courtyard=basement light well
Guest suites=spare bedrooms
Cloakroom=downstairs bog
Our land= Back garden
The hamlet=village/estate her bungalow's in
Private road=lane
My husband=Ali
Bengal=cat
Working=deleting comments & blocking
Editing=photoshopping hole out of nose
The boot room = the back door

• Haha
  • Heart

Chick_pea

What happened to the garden office they were going to get?

Realised you can't afford that either aye Lyds. 😂

View attachment 124686
she ‘explored’ the possibility of getting a freebie and no one bit 😏

As for her mood boards omg.... so uninspiring, bland, beige, boring. They put me in a BAD mood. So flat and predictable. She hasn’t got a clue!!!

Why does she insist on this massive bed with 4 posters? The room can’t handle it. You need more space and higher ceilings. It actually makes everything look cheap. One of the biggest mistakes you can make is to work against the space. She has done that with the whole house, that’s why every room is an eyesore.

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Oh dear Lydia you are as dumb as you look, when you chose this company to represent and design and manufacture your brand, did you do any research, or just look at their insta? Which is a page full of other people's work and images, not even crediting the other people, just stolen and passed off as their own work. Their website has no content, no testimonials, no clients work, they have nothing to show for themselves, but i bet they were either cheap or you scored a deal with them to do it for nothing for some exposure!

• Haha