Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s wearing the beat up Oran slides with this outfit. She just cannot ever get it right And her feet literally hang over the sides 🥴View attachment 2922135
What is it with her and battered up shoes, she really must begrudge paying for things, all her shoes are fucked, yet she carrys on wearing them, makes her look scruffy along with her bad outfit choices

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You know she is desperate for the coin when she is being interviewed by magazines no ones heard of or reads 🤣 .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When a magazine writes this:

Beyond her profound connection with nature, Lydia navigates the digital landscape with a mindful equilibrium—a journey that she openly acknowledges has required time and inner work to refine. Prioritising offline activities for mental rejuvenation, she leads by example, fostering a life brimming with peace and purpose through honest self-reflection and intentional lifestyle changes. Lydia’s journey serves as an inspiring beacon, empowering others to embrace authenticity and cultivate lives filled with joy and meaning.

I cannot read any more!!!!

Nothing on the Hip & Healthy website tells you how many suscribers or readers they have. There is literally no data!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just popped up on my TT page, apologies if it’s already been posted.
She’s so nervous and unnatural in front of the camera, the constant repetitive hand movements are distracting. If I was Lydia, I’d get some media training. Her body language and awkward giggle is so irritating. But hey, who has money to spare for something decent and productive like media training when they have a list of Hermes bags to buy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so nervous and unnatural in front of the camera, the constant repetitive hand movements are distracting. If I was Lydia, I’d get some media training. Her body language and awkward giggle is so irritating. But hey, who has money to spare for something decent and productive like media training when they have a list of Hermes bags to buy 😂
Well Josie might of had a dig in last nights vlog she said “some people collect Hermes , we collect cosmos plants “ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I would of loved to of seen other peoples faces on the yacht when they saw this bellend walk thru the corridors of the ship dressed like a knob.

A00C8204-5DAB-4537-B5BB-591F87238130.jpeg

"I'm going to be wearing this linen neckerchief"

Please don't.

928D9CCD-1369-43CD-A6B9-466C6A576DF0.jpeg

Omg, he looks like such a dick. The way he is dressed reminds me of how my headmaster dressed when I was at high school 35 years ago.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Loving to see a new reno happening.
First thought - the leak. Would you not be worried about the leak before you go redecorating. I assume the leak is from water in that courtyard not draining away and has come in through the doors. That was a hell of a lot of water, did neither of them look into the courtyard to see what was happening as it was raining. They would know they have crap drainage, they should know to keep an eye on it when it rains.
Secondly why would she be getting rid of shelves in an office, I loved those shelves.
Does anyone actually work down in the office? Why didn't they see that water rising, I actually think maybe no-one works in that office. I don't watch Lydiot much but I haven't heard her talk about "the girls" down stairs in the office for ages.
Will be interesting to see how she can make a mess of this big bar room. I actually dont think she has a designer working on this with her otherwise surely we would have seen more pix.
Ohhh fun times ahead.
I’m sure she mentioned in a vlog that she now only has one person in a week- others work remotely?

Reactions: 2
I’m sure she mentioned in a vlog that she now only has one person in a week- others work remotely?
Fi, Carrie's sister has left for greener pastures.
Carrie works from home.
Deepop Dee went on maternity leave in 2020, came to her senses and never returned. 🤭
We haven't seen Satin in ages. Satin is supposedly Lydia's 'assistant' ie. cupboard sorter, spider killer and cook chef. But Ali can easily do these tasks under his title of House Elf.

Betcha we see Satin in next week's vlog ... 🤭 Some cupboard or draw will absolutely have to be tidied.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fi, Carrie's sister has left for greener pastures.
Carrie works from home.
Deepop Dee went on maternity leave in 2020, came to her senses and never returned. 🤭
We haven't seen Satin in ages. Satin is supposedly Lydia's 'assistant' ie. cupboard sorter, spider killer and cook chef. But Ali can easily do these tasks under his title of House Elf.

Betcha we see Satin in next week's vlog ... 🤭 Some cupboard or draw will absolutely have to be tidied.

I thought Satan was doing their nails???

When a magazine writes this:

Beyond her profound connection with nature, Lydia navigates the digital landscape with a mindful equilibrium—a journey that she openly acknowledges has required time and inner work to refine. Prioritising offline activities for mental rejuvenation, she leads by example, fostering a life brimming with peace and purpose through honest self-reflection and intentional lifestyle changes. Lydia’s journey serves as an inspiring beacon, empowering others to embrace authenticity and cultivate lives filled with joy and meaning.

I cannot read any more!!!!

Nothing on the Hip & Healthy website tells you how many suscribers or readers they have. There is literally no data!!!
Surely they confused her with another person, not one thing sounds like it suits her in that description.

• Heart
Surely they confused her with another person, not one thing sounds like it suits her in that description.
Using Lydia as some type of intriguing, inspirational, so called influencer tells you all you need to know. At this point (imo) working with Lydia shows desperation, but also a business that supports 'abuse' & has little to no morals, ethical code of conduct+integrity. I make a mental note of those who still work with Lydia. We all say & do stupid tit, but we also own our mistakes & apologise. Something Lydia is unwilling to do. Why give her a platform as she has shown to be an abusive individual above repercussions. Enough is enough.

Reactions: 1