Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I went to look to buy that bungalow the odd downstairs loo would be enough to put me off.

Why not hire professional interior designers to redo it all rather than dribs and drabs. There is no consistency at all. Her dressing room is more modern style, the downstairs loo another, the kitchen a diff style and the living room is just god awful. If she originally wanted traditional/period she wouldnt have picked white mirrored souless wardrobes. She is trying too hard to fit with the others,always the wannabe.

Also another observation there actually isnt that much space in her wardrobe room for actual clothes. It seems more for bags shoes makeup perfume. Its clear she gets the clothes for a vid/pic and returns otherwise where is it stored. The items she acc buys/keeps are the stuff we see her in often (more than twice).

Reactions: 29
Do you guys remember when she was trying copy desi perkins home and now she’s copying Josies home? She copies way to many people henced the mismatched bungalow. Don’t even get me started on the fart room and those hideous couches! The garden and patio could actually be beautiful if they planted some nice plants and cleaned once in a while...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
B25F1FE5-30CD-4E92-BEEF-E3F0781D1CC4.png

It’s like she’s a petulant child in the supermarket pointing at items like ‘wanttttttt’. I’m all for eclectic and contrasting style, but this is bad. So bad. Antique meets modern. Dungeon meets fashion house. Henry VIII meets Meghan Markle. Pigeon carrier meets iPhone. Hugh Hefner meets Barbie. She has no flair for interior design. None whatsoever. Only for catfishing by pretending to otherwise. At least it’ll never go out of style. It’ll still look ridiculous year after year. Jokes. It’ll be changed again after 3 months.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
View attachment 121741
It’s like she’s a petulant child in the supermarket pointing at items like ‘wanttttttt’. I’m all for eclectic and contrasting style, but this is bad. So bad. Antique meets modern. Dungeon meets fashion house. Henry VIII meets Meghan Markle. Pigeon carrier meets iPhone. Hugh Hefner meets Barbie. She has no flair for interior design. None whatsoever. Only for catfishing by pretending to otherwise. At least it’ll never go out of style. It’ll still look ridiculous year after year. Jokes. It’ll be changed again after 3 months.

Her horrid tastes never stop amazing me.

Oh and she is the Veruca Salt of the Influencer World:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
More like her "little room of butt drama" or "little room of blowing-ass-drama". Their ensuite bathroom has no door. So they go into the fart toilet to go number 2! Who wants to listen to anyone going potty like that? Married or not. No thanks.
I’ve only just realised their house doesn’t actually have a main bathroom..they’re all en-suites??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m trying to cast my mind back to their first house. Am I wrong, but wasn’t actually done up rather nice. Well thought out for the space they had, Cosy looking. It’s like she lost herself when the big ££ came in and goes for things that are not her true taste but what she thinks is in style. Lydia, be yourself and stop trying to be something you’re not. What is that fantastic saying... jealousy is the thief of joy... something like that?! So true. I think she is a very unhappy bunny. Imagine how exhausting it must be living a lie.

Reactions: 24
The Bungalow: A Retrospective

At first the bungalow was glam with velvet, nail heads, sparkly chandeliers, and remember that navy dining room with Sputnik light?!

Then she changes the staircases put up the paneling and goes for a more transitional aesthetic somewhere between traditional and contemporary. Personally, I think she was on the right track here when she was working with her decorator friend and doing a lot of Neptune and Oka.

Then bam! Desi Perkins reveals her Restoration Hardware home and now Lydia wants a modern minimal earthy home. She changes out the light fixtures to copy the RH look, but her house is transitional coastal at this point. That light fixture in the kitchen is modern farmhouse! Now we have whicker and pampas grass everywhere.

In the meantime, her bedroom is contemporary glam. Also, as pointed out, the powder room (I’m from the US and am like wtf is a cloakroom?) is Art Deco.

Then she switches out the ultra glam navy dining room for neutral farmhouse, before switching it out to a Louis Vuitton museum.

Oof and now she is going for ultra traditional with these mood boards, because She’s inspired by Josie. These mood boards are incredibly dated and do not seem like her style at all! She needs an interior design intervention before she turns it into a grandmas house.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 121741
She wanted that white company bed ages ago but it was out of stock and although she had a moan they never gifted her one. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Please forgive me, I'm confused why is she saying Bolsam? Too lazy to say balsamic vinegar? Or have I missed something?
I mean, this is the woman who thinks the word is "AMINALS" instead of ANIMALS. You know, animal..the word that every toddler knows!!!!! So I wouldn't be surprised by anything at this point...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How is Ali putting up with constant changing at home? I would really like to know how this tit that she‘s doing is not driving him mad.
She is already mad, this is not normal behavior.

Reactions: 11
If she likes so many different styles of houses she could purchase run down houses and do them up to a particular style to suit the age of the property. Ali’s previous job would be handy with all the electrical work. She could project manage and boss people around all day. She could furnish and add the finishing touches with all the free stuff they receive, then sell the house, make a nice profit and move onto a completely different style house and do the same.

Reactions: 19
Deep insecurity makes her chop and change. She does not know how to invest in 'key pieces'. Looks at what other people have done and copies. Narc tendencies. How about the 'trinkets' she spent loads of money on. Don't get me started on the stone pheasant. Does not buy the wallpaper because it's the most tasteful. just expensive and bou-gee! Ali has no say except in his boy bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Deep insecurity makes her chop and change. She does not know how to invest in 'key pieces'. Looks at what other people have done and copies. Narc tendencies. How about the 'trinkets' she spent loads of money on. Don't get me started on the stone pheasant. Does not buy the wallpaper because it's the most tasteful. just expensive and bou-gee! Ali has no say except in his boy bedroom.
She did not but the wallpaper ...it was gifted I’m sure.

Reactions: 8
How is Ali putting up with constant changing at home? I would really like to know how this tit that she‘s doing is not driving him mad.
She is already mad, this is not normal behavior.
If Ali had some balls he would put his foot down and say no more changing the rooms ffs!

Reactions: 17
I am pretty sure the boy room design was Lydia approved.

She doesn’t trust Ali’s taste...

Reactions: 6
I just watched Nadine Baggot’s Instagram live from yesterday with Jo Good, where they were talking about a YouTuber with a huge house and a ‘little puppet husband’. Putting out ridiculous content at this time. Got to be Lydia right? About the 44 minute mark. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Bungalow: A Retrospective

At first the bungalow was glam with velvet, nail heads, sparkly chandeliers, and remember that navy dining room with Sputnik light?!

Then she changes the staircases put up the paneling and goes for a more transitional aesthetic somewhere between traditional and contemporary. Personally, I think she was on the right track here when she was working with her decorator friend and doing a lot of Neptune and Oka.

Then bam! Desi Perkins reveals her Restoration Hardware home and now Lydia wants a modern minimal earthy home. She changes out the light fixtures to copy the RH look, but her house is transitional coastal at this point. That light fixture in the kitchen is modern farmhouse! Now we have whicker and pampas grass everywhere.

In the meantime, her bedroom is contemporary glam. Also, as pointed out, the powder room (I’m from the US and am like wtf is a cloakroom?) is Art Deco.

Then she switches out the ultra glam navy dining room for neutral farmhouse, before switching it out to a Louis Vuitton museum.

Oof and now she is going for ultra traditional with these mood boards, because She’s inspired by Josie. These mood boards are incredibly dated and do not seem like her style at all! She needs an interior design intervention before she turns it into a grandmas house.
You are spot on!
I mean she’s not long had that bedroom done!! Didn’t she have ‘bespoke’ curtains for in there?! And I remember a vlog where that Sarah came round and placed everything in there!? This woman clearly had issues! She changes interior like it’s underwear! It’s because she has no originality, no style. She just goes on Pinterest and says‘ I want that one’
She now just envies josies house and wants to have her version of it, but the house isn’t designed like that and will never have that sort of character. They jumped into everything head first and because she wants everything straight away she makes mistakes. Is she still saying she wants be an interior designer?!! Because it was an absolute joke before and even more so now!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.