Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes... so sad isn’t it. It just looks like all of their accounts buy followers.
And seriously WTF is with the cat account... 🤦🏼‍♀️
it’s worth calling her out that specific example on Twitter where she can’t delete someone posting to ask the question of her .. let’s see how she responds

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yesssssss I'm astounded at the nail situation! In one of lidls recent vlogs where she showed her nail lamp she said it took her hours to sort her nails and she just can't cope with doing it again... Wtf? After soaking off (or mostly picking off) my existing shellac a few weeks ago... It takes me 10 mins to file my nails into an acceptable shape and push back cuticles, then during lockdown I've either left them bare or painted them with normal polish. Then just moisturise. What's so hard about that??!!! With toes you literally cut them with nail cutters and normal polish lasts ages? I also swear that getting nails done regularly in a salon has only really been a thing in the last 5-10 years. What the hell did they do before that?
Please don't get mad everyone, but my nails are much longer than theirs and I cook (very well), clean, and even work (and I do mean hard WORK) in the garden. I'm careful and wear gloves- and always take off my rings. ha!

Reactions: 17
I couldn't see the names repeating, but I scrolled down and picked random Instagram followers of her home account and they are almost all private accounts, one or two posts, and loads of followers, so look like fake accounts.
I came out of it and went back in and it's not doing it anymore, I did think it was a bit odd. But there are many odd accounts, just like her other account too. How do we start reporting it?

I checked the followers on that account
View attachment 121025
Wow you can't get any better evidence than this, she's such a hypocrite!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She needs calling out basically trying to con people into buying her merch... *young impressionable girls looking at her thousands of followers thinking her tat will be the next best thing and sooo luxxxx 😑😑😑😑

When In fact her followers aren’t even real 😩😂 and lux lids has had to pay for them

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She needs calling out basically trying to con people into buying her merch... *young impressionable girls looking at her thousands of followers thinking her tat will be the next best thing and sooo luxxxx 😑😑😑😑

When In fact her followers aren’t even real 😩😂 and lux lids has had to pay for them
I wonder how many followers she really has?

Reactions: 12

No wonder there is no money left for proper food😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The new dress in her post is vom... I’m sure my Nan had that pattern on her curtains

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s my point, from what I can make out it only has the small window over the stairs to the dungeon, the front door (with crumbling porch) the window for the ‘cloakroom’, I’m right in thinking the utility runs across the front of the house? And is windowless, leaving just one or possibly two bedrooms to the front with windows, that must look like a Lego house from outside

Also seeing as everyone knows where the house is located as she posted the information online herself, so if anyone is loco enough to find her they can, I feel she doesn’t show the front is because it’s fugly

The front of the house is fugly and a LOT less attractive than the back (the back ain’t all that!). Because of the L shape, you only see the small part of the L from the front, so it looks very small and very boring.
You can’t view on street view either as the cameras don’t go up to the house, so there is no reason for her NOT To show the front, other than she knows it’s very unimpressive and doesn’t want to lose face!

Reactions: 20
Aaaaand Lydia will copy in 3, 2, 1...
Notice how they all have the same bloody bags?! Where do they put their stuff when they go out , that’s what I want to know. Most of them are barely big enough to put a credit card in, mind you, when get as many freebies as the beggars do, you probs don’t need a card because why would you pay when others pick up the tab for you?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Notice how they all have the same bloody bags?! Where do they put their stuff when they go out , that’s what I want to know. Most of them are barely big enough to put a credit card in, mind you, when get as many freebies as the beggars do, you probs don’t need a card because why would you pay when others pick up the tab for you?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I love tiny bags, just enough for the essentials, credit card, phone(if enough space) and front door keys! Otherwise in life I over do everything!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Please don't get mad everyone, but my nails are much longer than theirs and I cook (very well), clean, and even work (and I do mean hard WORK) in the garden. I'm careful and wear gloves- and always take off my rings. ha!
Me, too. I also use a nail brush and scrub the under side of my fingernails. Today I spent 5 hours redoing my front border bed and moved a bunch of very heavy rocks without the help of my husband. I can cook but only enjoy it when I have time. My husband loves to cook. My sister is an excellent cook and so is my DIL who is a very busy attorney but always cooks everything from scratch. My mother was a mediocre cook and did not teach my sister or I anything about cooking.

I wonder how many followers she really has?
She might have a lot of followers but how many actually still read or view her pages? Seems that by what has been my experience and from what I have read here.....it appears that most people last 2-3 yrs before they can't handle her anymore. I personally have people that I have followed for 8 yrs. Lydia lasted about 2 yrs before I couldn't view another minute of her vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love it on her latest video with the pink bulgari she says that he’s hasn’t got a pink bag, and in the comments somebody says about the pink Dior in the background saying hi and Princess Passive Aggressive kicks off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Tracey.
View attachment 121025
[/QUOT
View attachment 121025
They’re not bought followers, don’t be absurd, Lyds has already called out those influencers on Twitter who succumb to this so she could never have the hypocrisy to do this herself. Never 🙄. So with that ruled out. A - Tracey has no life. B - Tracey could just be a die hard fan of Lydia. A fanatic. Lover all of things beige, white linen and pegs. Hater of Tattle, neighbours who shoot cats and steal deliveries, and crappy internet. Lydia doesn’t have a following. She has a cult. Are you reading this Lydia, how pioneering are you? So lux. So bespoke. Game-changing. The dream. They say the devil wears Prada. Well only if it’s white, a freebie and can be resold (tags intact obviously). The devil also lies to get what she wants. Pinocchio 🤥 didn’t get a big nose for no reason.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Sooo she wants a ring in her own collection but will only buy it when she feels she deserves it??? Wtf is that all about!? If you want it bleeping buy it! What an odd tying to say 🤔 Stop begging for freebies! Also Lydia darling...things will not go back to normal in a few weeks...WAKE UP!! watch the damn news, if you think in a few weeks it'll all be back to normal then you're really out of touch. We need a vaccine before that happens.... also am I seeing things??? She's actually showing she's doing a paid partnership 😲

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.