Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Lydia has been discussing her need for a fourth washing basket with Ali. What riveting conversation they hold. Real marriage goals. Everything is so bloody excessive with her.

Shout out to Cawwwieee as well. Sheā€™s not getting a lot of love on here recently. Iā€™m glad sheā€™s in a safe space for reflection though. Sheā€™s either rocking in the corner, head-spinning exorcist style, suffering with PTSD from having to endure Lydia for so long. Or sheā€™s galloping through the meadow on her one daily walk following making a burn book mean girls style to celebrate her new-found freedom (the irony given weā€™re in lockdown). Thereā€™ll be no in between.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That explains her walking around on her tippy toes she got height issues
For sure. Both Lydia and Ali have short man issues. Theyā€™ve definitely had this convo -

Lyds - Well if you say Iā€™m 5ā€7 to everyone Iā€™ll say your 5ā€10.
Ali - Do you really think we can pull this off?
Lyds - Of course Ali, weā€™re a power couple, like Angelina and Brad.
Ali - Didnā€™t they break up tho? (wishful thinking).
Lyds - Irrelevant (eye rolls). ( šŸ’”moment). Iā€™ve got the best idea. (Drum roll). Why donā€™t I stand on my tippy-toes 24/7 and you style your fro 2 ft high 24/7.
Ali - Ahh siccckkkkkk!

Iā€™ve cracked the logic behind the gifting of the pen. Assuming Lydia can actually write. Big assumption. I think itā€™s for her to be able to record and track all her excessive lies. RIP trees, sheā€™s gonna go through a lot of paper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
For sure. Both Lydia and Ali have short man issues. Theyā€™ve definitely had this convo -

Lyds - Well if you say Iā€™m 5ā€7 to everyone Iā€™ll say your 5ā€10.
Ali - Do you really think we can pull this off?
Lyds - Of course Ali, weā€™re a power couple, like Angelina and Brad.
Ali - Didnā€™t they break up tho? (wishful thinking).
Lyds - Irrelevant (eye rolls). ( šŸ’”moment). Iā€™ve got the best idea. (Drum roll). Why donā€™t I stand on my tippy-toes 24/7 and you style your fro 2 ft high 24/7.
Ali - Ahh siccckkkkkk!

Iā€™ve cracked the logic behind the gifting of the pen. Assuming Lydia can actually write. Big assumption. I think itā€™s for her to be able to record and track all her excessive lies. RIP trees, sheā€™s gonna go through a lot of paper.
PMSL !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very long time lurker here so apologies if I mess up this post. Iā€™ve been watching LEM for a couple of years now and never need to vent as you all do it so brilliantly so Iā€™m surprised at myself for the relatively small thing that has finally tipped me over the edge this morning whilst eating my lockdown oatflakes and that is this continued BS about ā€œforgettingā€ to remove the price tags from clothes, in this case, the green Reiss jumpsuit. Apparently, she was just so keen to wear it that she didnā€™t take the split second to yank it off like normal people would. You could also see that the blouse she then modelled still had the tag in so, unless she didnā€™t really like it and it was going to be returned, why not remove it there and then? And particularly following the recent Gucci jacket fiasco! I know she is not the only one, they all do it, which makes it even more obvious that they are all lying but expecting us to swallow it. It makes them look like idiots. I have no issue with people selling me things for a living but I do have an issue with being patronised and deceived in the process. They all want to resell those items as ā€œnew with tagsā€ and so they would rather wear them umpteen times with a scratchy label sticking into their skin and ruining the look in the process. Thatā€™s not real life or relatable. Plus they must never wash them and expect others to wear the afterwards. No matter how hard they try to look ā€œput togetherā€, this will always make them look common.

I clearly have too much time on my hands.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
OMG shes only posted a picture of a secret garden door on her IG stories. Err thats not your Lyd your garden does not have a secret gate.#copyjosie

• Haha
Reactions: 34
OMG shes only posted a picture of a secret garden door on her IG stories. Err thats not your Lyd your garden does not have a secret gate.#copyjosie

Made me laugh seeing those 2 wannabes walking round their 'land' this morning in dressing gowns and wellies and drinking coffee, surveying the nature! Where did they get that idea from i wonder!!!!:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Made me laugh seeing those 2 wannabes walking round their 'land' this morning in dressing gowns and wellies and drinking coffee, surveying the nature! Where did they get that idea from i wonder!!!!:unsure:
And what a pair of wellie wally's they lookedšŸ˜Š. You take down your fence Lyd but your view is still boring trees.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are having Burger and Fries for dinner tonight. Will that be Gluten free Lydia?šŸ˜’

Reactions: 16
View attachment 120602
The rice looks straight up not cooked šŸ¤®
Ladies, I have a question here. How is that even possible that a woman in her 30ā€™s does not know how to cook? And Iā€™m not talking about some specific and complex recipes, like stuffed turkey or multilayer Napoleon cake.
This is so astonishing to me, that she (and many-many others in her group age) have absolutely no cooking skills. I watch many influenzas in their 30ā€™s from all around the world, and the majority of them do not even know how to cut!!!! a cucumber! You can clearly see they never held a knife in their hands before. Especially now, when due to quarantine they are limited in content variety, and start showing us their at home meals. How is that even possible? Have they never fed themselves before? Is it that Western moms are that caring, and feed their children with a spoon until they move out?
Okay, now they have money and eat out/order in every night. But what about when they were students? Who was taking care of them back then?
I live in Eastern Europe. My mom taught me how to cook since I was 6-7, as she had a newborn and needed some help. I can cook literally anything, including stuffed sausages from solid beef and casing.:poop: I cook all three courses every other day, make sure meals do not repeat themselves. I also work full-time, so I make sure cooking does not take long to be done with. It comes so naturally, and I thought that every woman is capable of cooking. At least every woman I know is. Okay, that might be a cultural thing. However, as a student I lived in the Netherlands, and all my local friends could cook, including boys.
So, I literally cannot relate when a 32 year old woman pats herself on a back for cooking some basic low life mash even my 10 year old nephew can do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.