Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beahunny

Chatty Member
Who gives a toss about her "branding"? Is she selling empty boxes with her logo on them?

It's hilarious that all these influencers think they can be a mini-Kylie Jenner or something and just rake in the money with a branded product. When Lydia recommends an Armani perfume or a Dior scarf, she is selling the IMAGE of the woman who wears Armani or Dior. That is what her sheep are buying. They aren't solely buying it because Lydia has it. They are also buying it because they want to have the respected and known fashion house label on their counter or in their closet.

Who have been the (real) brand ambassadors for Dior?

Who has been the brand ambassador for Lydia Millen?

Right.....good luck girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Oh its starting, the jealousy is real :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: planning a new porch, new gates and walls! Didn't she say a short while ago that the 'games room' is going to be the next big project, nothing outdoors??

All of a sudden she's not happen with the exterior of the bungalow, wonder why :unsure:

Let's face she's got no time to do any work, or delete comments on Youtube without Carrie there, she's way too busy planning how to make a contemporary bungalow in milton keynes look like a 14th century rectory in the cotswolds:geek:

• Haha
Reactions: 40

beahunny

Chatty Member
Simply put, she just desperately wants a house that other people envy and she got it so wrong in so many way with the gifted-money-pit-bungalow. Nobody is jealous of peel-and-stick "wood" floors in a house that cost £1.3M.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

classyc

Some random thoughts on things I have seen on her latest vlogs:
- She has to do her nails herself, and had to order a bunch of things to make her nails. Including a lamp... I mean, why?
- She has to stay at home, and has to order clothes to "stay home"... I mean, why?
- Her in-laws gave her some nice (real) flowers on her birthday. And on the same vlog she said something like she prefer plastic flowers as a gift because they don't die. I mean...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
She wrote on her blog NOT to use a particular brand because her peers do?? How low is that, childish and spiteful clearly throwing a strop as they didnt send her freebies. She's a bully 'if you don't sponsor me I'll say mean things'. Its tasteless and not classy.

No amount of fake wooden wall panelling and calling the fire escape a courtyard will ever buy you class.

• Heart
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“ I can go back to baking things that don’t make me poorly”......

didn’t seem to be poorly after the dominos and garlic bread.

i fucking HATE idiots who fake intolerances.....

an outdoor house tour - suddenly she wants to do a tour of the grounds of the bungalow after moving in so long ago....ahem!
frown was gifted over 2 grand worth of garden furniture, Lydia now follows that account 🤣😂
desperate’s are us.

• Haha

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
What’s the deal with tagging this Steve guy... what is she wanting to achieve?
1. Satisfy Tattlers that she’s not copying Josie. She’s given up on originality clearly.
2. New husband for when Ali fucks off. Hopefully with Steve.
3. An apprenticeship for when her social media career plummets. She can already add organising pegs and raking the garden to her CV (lose the blister reference though Lyds, makes you look a pussy).
4. His soul. No particular reason but she seems to steal every other being’s soul that she comes into contact with so it’s fitting.
5. All of the above.

And her house is a shell. I can’t deal. I just can’t. Yet another flip of the v to all the brands and companies who have gifted her homeware and services. But more importantly to her followers who have parted with their hard-cash enticed by her affiliate links and this is ‘the dream’/ ‘game-changer’. The only thing that is a shell is her actually brain.

A fucking shell...

• Heart
  • Angry

Hallobrit

I get that she wants to do something with that space, I would too. Just painting that staircase black would be an improvement and they could do themselves cheaply. Fill the place with plants, light it well, there loads of potential. It really wouldn't take much effort. If she would just drop the facade and say "the fire escape area is a bit grotty but I'm going to throw some paint, plants and lights at it just to make it a bit less awful" it'd be so much more relatable. I don't understand how she doesn't see her fake poshness is off putting. The home accounts I follow are the ones usually where people get their hands dirty, admit they haven't got a lot of money and find ways round it. Not strategically place faux dirt on her face like she's a forgotten cast member of Annie while never actually doing anything for herself. They have done bugger all themselves in that house, I doubt she's even moved any furniture or hung a picture herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Lola Faith

VIP Member
The bare faced lying is ridiculous! About 8 mins in she shows the Reiss jumpsuit and says the tag is still in the jumpsuit although she's worn it - cos she just gets so excited she forgets to take the tag out! :unsure:

That's not the reason is it Lydia!? cough cough! DEPOP

• Haha
  • Sick

Lola Faith

VIP Member
OMG shes only posted a picture of a secret garden door on her IG stories. Err thats not your Lyd your garden does not have a secret gate.#copyjosie

Made me laugh seeing those 2 wannabes walking round their 'land' this morning in dressing gowns and wellies and drinking coffee, surveying the nature! Where did they get that idea from i wonder!!!!:unsure:

• Haha

Mewmins1

Lydia let your poor husband have a office! I remember when he wanted to put a fire pit outside with benches that got shot straight down by her she got backlash and let him have a makeshift one I seen it in one vlog and it was gone!
A whisky room? Never seen either of them drink a drop of it.
I supposed that was to match the boot room? For the Stables? Oh that’s right you don’t have bloody stables Jesus it’s a cloak room that’s not even a room! It’s a storage area in your hallway. Lydia please stop making out your above your stations because it’s becoming more and more cringeworthy to watch.

• Haha
  • Heart

orangelolly

Chatty Member
With this whole Hyacinth Bucket act she has going on, I'm surprised she hasn't started referring to Ali as Alistair to sound "posher"

• Haha

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
Everything she wants has to be bought. She can’t think beyond consuming stuff. Nothing she does is actually interesting or based on her own resources, ideas, or talent. We only watch because it’s dire.

Why the F does she need an outdoor kitchen? The one she has is a minutes walk away and all she cooks in it is stir fry and pasts? Delusional.

• Haha