Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dolly88

What I find odd about Lydias house (and boy does she like to remind us it’s HER house) is that it’s absolutely devoid of any character. My house and I’m sure many other homes are filled with memorabilia and artwork etc from my travels and and gifts from family members. There are handmade items from local businesses and just lots of things that give off a loving vibe. It’s great to have a tidy house but it’s also nice to have a house that’s lived in and welcoming and people aren’t scared to sit down, drop something. Lydia treats her house like a hotel. It’s so cold and uninviting and it has absolutely no personality. The lady that Lydia copies from on Instagram has near enough the same decor but the house has a completely different feel so it really is true that a family makes a house a home and seeing as Lydia never seems to invite anyone around or actually have genuine relationships with people (including her own husband) I think it’ll be pretty hard for her to ever really be happy with it. She does on about hosting etc. But I think we’ve seen her use her dining room once and that was an awkward and unnatural.

As for her marriage...I do genuinely think it’s in trouble. It will rear it’s ugly head in the next couple of years. Ali is not the brightest spark, he’s vain etc. But he’s talented in his field and she hates that. Any time anyone gives Ali praise she takes it so personally. She speaks to him like an absolute pile of shit and appears to be just miserable around. His little digs are a massive giveaway that he’s not happy and recognised her bad behaviour. I know we joke about how unhealthy he looks etc. But that’s what a bad marriage can do to someone. Also - it’s been mentioned he’s been looking more and more weedy and girly and my opinion is that she’s completely emasculated him with her constant reminders of being the bread winner, her house, not letting him have any say in decor, barking orders at him. Never estimate what they can do to a mans confidence. I feel sorry for him.

I will finish by saying she will be absolutely seething about Josies house which will make very fun viewing! She’s going to implode!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Slytherinfrow

I don’t profess to be a wine connoisseur but my husband is. As a result I’m accustomed to having good quality red and white wine both when dinning out and at home. Whilst I know what I like and don’t I wouldn’t say I was an wine expert but can recognise the taste of a good quality wine. Whilst we have bought wine from Waitrose or Bidbendum etc my husband orders wine via a wine club and some of his wines are cellared/stored until he wants to retrieve a crate or two when they are ready to drink depending on vintage. If Lydia is so cultured why isn’t she more knowledgable about it and why doesn’t she have a copy of Larrouse Wine/Gastronomique? Silly me! It’s because she “playing house” as opposed living in her house and learning and making memories of learning. The more I watch her and read about her here the more furious I find myself getting when there are other influencers out there with a smaller following and are simply more down to earth and genuine.
Omg how very aptly put — this is exactly what she is doing. Playing ‘house’. Everything makes sense now. Let’s pretend we have a courtyard. And we have servants. And land. And wine cellars. And an outdoor pizza oven. And pheasants. And Dior. And pets. And children (Ali you’ll do). And friends. And exclusive parties. And also we live in Buckinghamshire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Im guessing it was an affiliate link seeing as it was on Amazon. She can't even say to her minions "Hey found this great affordable wine for 7 pounds and you can pick it up at Asda". She won't give her audience anything for free.

Im wondering if she is still paying Dave and Cawee if they are not in her house working. I cant see it myself.

I also don't know why they have spare rooms. No one comes to visit anyway. Even before lockdown they have barely had anyone come over unless it was a beige faux friend BBQ or a big show off party.

Like someone else said they should have made the house ultra executive modern. I don't like the house but it would have looked more appealing if it was more modern decor. I mean how confusing to see the outside with the modern brick and glass railings and then have a mish mash of period features inside.
Wasn't that sump pump access hatch in the fire escape area she showed, you know, when Ali had to get down there and fix it. Not sure you should cover that with all that stone.

They should just face the fact that they bought a lemon. I mean how bad must it be to have a damp mouldy basement that could flood anytime. Wouldn't it have been nicer to have an office where you can look through a big window over the countryside and gym maybe in a beautiful big conservatory. Rather than looking out into a dank mouldy "courtyard" fire escape.
Ancient Chinese proverb states 'you get the ugly, damp, dark bungalow you deserve in this life'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Oh you are joking! 🙄 The woman who can't give to f**ks about whether her mum is safe, it's always about me me Millan 😡View attachment 119967

Two
So her mom who is working in a grocery store constantly exposed can make a care package- (small sure but I think that's actually sweet) and her ladyship can't get off her ass and do the same for her or someone else? But of course she's got enough time to try on 50 shades of white dresses! What a selfish bint!

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Removing the fence in the back garden and then taking pictures over the border.... so much easier than climbing over/ through the fence in fancy clothes. So disrespectful and rude of them. I would LOVE to see them wake up one day and find the property owner of that land had posted a few NO TRESPASSING signs facing the house, in full view of every window that faces the land.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

happyforest

Chatty Member
WOW she just said "in case there's a family after us in this house" when referencing changing up the garden area. So this isn't her forever home, just like we've been saying.

She wants to move so bad, I can feel her angst through the screen. Bwahahahahahaha! Lydia you settled because you just had to move immediately and now look at the mess you're in. Her peers are all moving into houses that make the Bungalow more and more basic. I'd maybe feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a dickhead.

Josie needs to post more pictures of her house. 🙊🙊🙊

People are dying, people are losing their jobs, people can't find food easily, people that are in essence keeping us all going are all overworked and likely severely underpaid, but Lydia is upset because she can't get her FUCKING PATIO looking just so while there's good sunshiney weather.

• Sick
  • Angry

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Tracey.
I checked the followers on that account
View attachment 121025
[/QUOT
I checked the followers on that account
View attachment 121025
They’re not bought followers, don’t be absurd, Lyds has already called out those influencers on Twitter who succumb to this so she could never have the hypocrisy to do this herself. Never 🙄. So with that ruled out. A - Tracey has no life. B - Tracey could just be a die hard fan of Lydia. A fanatic. Lover all of things beige, white linen and pegs. Hater of Tattle, neighbours who shoot cats and steal deliveries, and shitty internet. Lydia doesn’t have a following. She has a cult. Are you reading this Lydia, how pioneering are you? So lux. So bespoke. Game-changing. The dream. They say the devil wears Prada. Well only if it’s white, a freebie and can be resold (tags intact obviously). The devil also lies to get what she wants. Pinocchio 🤥 didn’t get a big nose for no reason.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Maisie doats

I cannot believe that this woman’s life consists of getting up at 6 am (why? Not as if she’s trying to commute to work)putting on her slap and trying on outfits just to stay in the house ( even when there is no quarantine). She tidies up her already clean kitchen !!! Why? Because she’s bored. Day after day after day of the same shit. How mind numbing. It’s like she waits all day till it’s time to put the fire on and lounge. Lazy is an understatement. She is in her early 30s and that’s it. That’s her life. I pity her. Ok so she has her minions in the background doing all the work and this new product she has to sell, all the work has been done by others and she’s threw her name at it. That is the extent of her existence which she pats herself on the back( every day). Real big go getter is our lyds NOT. Oh and she will never feel content. All the redecoration of house shit shows how she will never be happy in her home. I really do pity her she is such a sad excuse for a human being.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
an outdoor house tour - suddenly she wants to do a tour of the grounds of the bungalow after moving in so long ago....ahem!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Iwaj7

Yes and the way she says after putting it on ‘now I’ve got my glo(w) on’.
In Poland we have this letter "ó" in the alphabet, it is pronounced as "u" in "flu", so when I first saw the logo I immediately read it as 'glue'. Cannot unhear it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
She really isn’t worth getting angry/upset about. I just come for the laugh and share ideas.
All stay safe and do what is best for you and loved ones!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Aylin K

The Bungalow: A Retrospective

At first the bungalow was glam with velvet, nail heads, sparkly chandeliers, and remember that navy dining room with Sputnik light?!

Then she changes the staircases put up the paneling and goes for a more transitional aesthetic somewhere between traditional and contemporary. Personally, I think she was on the right track here when she was working with her decorator friend and doing a lot of Neptune and Oka.

Then bam! Desi Perkins reveals her Restoration Hardware home and now Lydia wants a modern minimal earthy home. She changes out the light fixtures to copy the RH look, but her house is transitional coastal at this point. That light fixture in the kitchen is modern farmhouse! Now we have whicker and pampas grass everywhere.

In the meantime, her bedroom is contemporary glam. Also, as pointed out, the powder room (I’m from the US and am like wtf is a cloakroom?) is Art Deco.

Then she switches out the ultra glam navy dining room for neutral farmhouse, before switching it out to a Louis Vuitton museum.

Oof and now she is going for ultra traditional with these mood boards, because She’s inspired by Josie. These mood boards are incredibly dated and do not seem like her style at all! She needs an interior design intervention before she turns it into a grandmas house.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
“Do you know when your really busy that you don’t have time to eat” YES lyds I know, I’ve come off a 72hour shift in ICU I KNOW. Sorry folks I keep writing stuff but I’m just so frustrated with this woman. AND if I see anymore packages being delivered I’m going to scream. These delivery guys have no choice. The world is in turmoil and Lydia has really shown herself up as selfish and conceited. Funny how in times of crisis the true nature of people shines through. She says the one thing that inspires her is Pinterest!! Call me old fashioned but decent hardworking people inspire me. Right enough before I blow a gasket.
My husband is an open reach engineer has to deal with abuse every day ,I work for bt have 11 hour shifts trying to keep everyones internet connection I deal with the most disgusting and entitled people on the phone I've been called a slag a cunt all the disgusting words you can think of this silly bint along with other entitled blaggers haven't a clue about the real world

• Sad
  • Heart

CBo

VIP Member
I think that Cartier pen is the first genuine Cartier item she's received. The way Ali said "it's the real deal" or something when she was opening it, then clocked himself and tripped over his words... Bangles are definitely from Ali Express!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Carac

(First tattle post)
This insta post really wound me up. How can you generalise and call all high street ‘fast fashion’ yes there are certainly fast fashion brands out there, but there are also a lot of higher end high street brands that some people can not afford, and calling that fast fashion is awful!
I’ve been watching her for years and I’m so over her new ‘image’ she’s trying so hard to be something she’s not and it’s reflecting so badly. Blowing thousands just to make herself look rich. Rich people do not waste their money on a £500 plain white T shirt. You don’t stay rich by blowing your money. She clearly has no friends and lives for the approval of followers which isn’t happening. What a sad life to lead.

Attachments

• Heart