Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zenchick101

VIP Member
That pen cost £590, i'd rather have a handbag or piece of jewellery for that money personally, but it's a very expensive present - she has no understanding of money and value anymore, because everything she gets is free, and she's too tight to pay for anything unless it's a Dior or Chanel bag.

Don't you know she needs everything to be posh! GOD IMAGINE HAVING TO USE THE SAME PENS AS PEASANTS!

I am laughing so much at that, because it's my dogs birthday tomorrow and we made her doggie cupcakes, and they have peanut butter and grated carrot in! Maybe she made a dogs recipe by mistake!!!!

Reactions: 2

PixelGirl

VIP Member
View attachment 122271
View attachment 122259

The cottage she wants to buy is not for sale. At least not publicly. My predictions: They must be looking to downsize and she is priming her audience by swooning over smaller properties. I think the pandemic hit their wallets hard (as it has for most) and they are realizing they are over-extended. If influencer cultures dries up after this (please lord) then the money-pit bungalow is going to sink them. Anything structural or value-adding they do after this is to set them up to sell. Then they will get a [divorce]/smaller property in a copy-cat style, and it will be two birds, one stone.
Which of these is the most recent photo, her's or your's you've added?

Reactions: 1