Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Does Lydia actually understand her ‘work’ is what most people have to do in their spare time on top of working 8+ hours a day - make bed, put on makeup, get dressed, feed pet, put stuff away. It’s questionable Ali and her have sex, but if they do, and it’s a big IF, I bet that get’s ticked off her to do checklist as well 😂

She’s so intolerable. I really hope brands have watched her recent vlog. She’s so disrespectful and ungrateful, basically saying to them continue to give me money and free shit, but I’m too good for this world to venture out of my manor to attend a basic bitch meeting with you. But why would she not want to go to London??? I love going there for work. The people, the diversity, the culture, the food, the shopping. I wonder if it has ever crossed her pea brain to film these, with the exception of our advice on here of course, but no London is obviously nothing in comparison to her bungalow *bung-a-moan.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
And you coat the damn pasta in the sauce before serving. Piling it on top seems such a working class move to me
You introduce the pasta to the sauce, not the sauce to (on top of) the pasta. Surely her being Italian she would know this 😏😂

• Haha

blue_orchid

VIP Member

I checked out this lady's IG account and yes, you are 100000%. Lydiot copied most everything the chick did - from the outside patio furniture, to the master bed and ottoman, to the kitchen, its chairs, color and wine freezer, her entire dressing room and even the small side tables in the living room, dining table, dining chairs etc etc. My God!!!

Lydiot should never have been in that magazine bc her home is a carbon copy of someone else's. She copied EVERYTHING.That chick ought to be the one featured.

I understand inspiration and it's fine to copy others but not when someone is acting and claiming to be a fucking Influencer on social media and in magazine features - blatantly LYING that they designed their house when in fact they did nothing original. Yet again, we see what a fucking fraud this dumb ass twat is.

Lydiot an Influencer?!?!? She's a fucking joke.

• Angry

beahunny

Chatty Member
Lydia's face when she gets here expecting more free career advice and sees all this Claire discussion:

• Haha
Reactions: 34

beahunny

Chatty Member
She might as well be jealous of the Palace of Versailles. Her house will never be anything like Josie's.

Also it must be driving her absolutely mad that we are all in here swooning over Josie's gorgeous house because we are all meant to be bitter, jealous haters who hate anyone who has anything nice, right? Yea wake up call, darling Lydia. We don't like your house because it's way over-priced, poorly designed (insane layout) and your constant re-decorating makes it even worse. Nobody wants a house like that regardless if you own it or not.

• Heart
  • Haha

Annesophie

Is she standing on phone books under this dress, no way is she this tall LOL
She is wearing her stripper heels from the good old Ibiza days !!!

I can’t get past the « Queen of Quarantine » self courtesy title. Shows how little understanding she has of the crisis, and how self centered she is, I guess she is frantically deleting any negative comment about it, just keeping the bday wishes...

(Long time reader, first time poster, I used to genuinely like her, but that was a long time ago...)

(Hope you are all safe, and your loved ones too...And if you have to work during the lockdown, thank you !)

• Heart
  • Haha

beahunny

Chatty Member
She's already posting pictures of beamed-ceilings.

Lydia, your bungalow was built yesterday and, like you, has the general charm of a two year old tyrant toddler with mis-matched shoes. Every room except the kitchen has the overall architecture of a dentist's waiting room. Your ceilings are about 8 feet high. So I think it would be an ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT idea to go ahead and put in fake beams the same way you did all that fake paneling everywhere. It would be a great complement to your peel-and-stick wood floors. You have an amazing eye and that would be a fabulous update to your house.

• Haha

Maisie doats

Miss Lydia on cake pops “cakey,roundy,goodness”yip SHES a first class influencer. Also why is her mum still working in Tescos? Why doesn’t Miss Lydia sell one of her bags and pay her mums wages and keep her off her work and safe? I cannot imagine having such a selfish child. This selfish excuse for a human being can’t stop buying and putting people’s lives at risk. She isn’t even going anywhere and if I hear one more moan about her scalp or spots on her skin I’m going to scream. People are dying out there. They say that in a crisis people’s true colours come out, well Lydia has shown herself for who she is. This women and I use the term women loosely lives for material things. What an empty life she lives. Has anyone told her that what’s SHES doing won’t last forever? Sorry for the rant but I’ve seen so much suffering lately that I’m emotionally drained. I’m also sorry if this does not post properly as I don’t know how to put one up so I apologise for that if I have done it incorrectly. AND BREATHE......

• Heart
  • Sick

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
ahh missed them, would take me ages to scroll through to find them. I

Ahhh could take me a while lol not sure I can even be bothered to scroll through.
It is tragic. I don’t get how in the industry they’re in it not being awkward if you fall out. I mean they all know each other and go to the same events. It must be so bitchy and two faced.
If you look at Claires Q&A video about 4 weeks ago, she talks about falling out with a certain someone who is also an influencer (cough cough Millen) and says that person used them and she was genuinely hurt with how that person treated them in the end and how ruthless she was, and learned not to trust people blindly in the same industry. Everyone in the comments started calling Lydia out on it and Claire left the comments in, not once saying 'oh no, please its' not Lydia'. In fact, in one comment, she writes a whole essay back saying that people should be wary of those who always tell you they're a nice, kind person, or who go OTT to let you know they believe they're a good person, as its those who are the worst and stab you in the back.......

Now, Lydia is the queen of proclaiming what a good person she is, even writes blog posts on how she's accepted she's a nice person and doesn't believe negative comments about herself, as she KNOWS she's a good person......

Lydia was ALWAYS in awe and jealous of what Claire has. A big house in the country, flat in Chelsea, rich husband from a rich family, Hermes bags and designer clothes coming out of her ears. Meanwhile at the time, Lydia was living in that tiny house and anything designer, was gifted to her, she couldn't afford the designer clothes (all gifted from Club Monaco and My Theresa) and you could see the jealousy in her eyes when they filmed together or Lydia was at her house.

In one video (the galentines one I think?) Lydia spots an Hermes cuff, her eyes wide open and she blurts out 'how much was this' then quickly realises what she's said after Claires face is like 'WTF would you ask that?' and she corrects herself and asks something else instead. She was so envious and grabby, you could see her eyes lighting up going WANT WANT WANT!!!

Then they move to the bungalow and start copying EVERYTHING Claire's done in their house and it looks like that was one of the final straws. Lydia decided to panel every square inch of the modern bungalow, despite Claire already doing that in some of her house (along with every other home insta account) and then Claire mentions someone fell out with her because they accused Claire of copying the panelling in their home. It doesn't take a genius to work out she was also referring to Lydia.

Going back to my previous post, Lydia can not stand feeling inferior to anyone else or thinking anyone else is more successful or richer. She was green with envy about Claire and used her for her connections in the luxury fashion industry. People soon started commenting that Lydia's house was looking similar to Claires and so Lydia accuses Claire of copying HER panelling of a particular room. Lydia makes sarky remarks and Chanel (Claires fave brand) and how she'll never waste money on an Hermes bag (just as Claire is building her collection), all little digs to make her feel superior.

Meanwhile, Claire makes passive aggressive tweets and insta posts without actually just naming and shaming. Both acting like petulant children.

• Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I'm sure she had more than 4 bedrooms to begin with, plus there is the office downstairs, the gym and the games room on the basement level, which this doesn't mention. I seem to remember this house coming up for sale round about the time she was looking and we were all trying to guess which house she'd bought, this one has a listed market value of around £600K, so unlikely to be hers. We know she paid £1.3m for it, because someone found the listing on the Land Registry and it matched the date she purchased. It does seem that house prices in that area are falling somewhat though looking at the market trends on Zoopla.
Yes, it had 5 to begin with. The master (off the kitchen haha!), and those 2 small spare rooms (sorry guest suites) on the ground floor, and then 2 bedrooms up in the attic which are now dressing rooms. So she's turned a 5 bed to a 3 bed. As nice as someone may find those dressing rooms, if they're looking at 5 beds, they want 5 bed ROOMs and will just think, great, I've got to rip out all these wardrobes to get a bedroom back. Plus they're no where near the bedroom, so totally impractical! My dressing room is a proper room that is just off our bedroom and I'm straight in there in the morning, clothes off and into bed at night etc, I wouldn't look at buying a house with a dressing room on a separate floor. They would have been better turning the whole of that top floor into a 'master suite' with bedroom, dressing room and ensuite all in one place.

She's devalued that bungalow so much and the work she's done is just personal taste. She's not updated or renovated anything and hasn't added any additional square footage. She bought a finished product at premium price and chucked money down the drain!

Reactions: 33
I've just watched her 'Not the Birthday I'd hoped for' via Invidious.

I really cannot believe how god damn self absorbed she is its almost a wind up.

New hoover (expensive and free) gym weights, F&M carbs , outfit, bag, jewellery, Ali's thoughtful gift- whatever it is (zero romance between the two), and home made cake (delivered by a desperado mate). Birthday cards she couldn't give two tosses about gentley opening Grandma's just incase money slid out (as she mentioned shaking her cards like a greedy child).

How very disappointing for her, I wonder what her ideal birthday is.

Think yourself grateful you have a birthday 16,0000 plus people in this country alone won't see another.

• Sad
  • Sick

Wophie

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200420-125959.png

The gym wear beg isn't even subtle anymore. Buy it yourself you tart

All my gym leggings are either too big or small (6 months postpartum), I have sports bras 6 years old. But until they literally disintegrate I will keep wearing them as when I work out in my living room, who cares what they look like!? And if I want new leggings I'll buy them myself, and I'm on SMP in my little council house.

She literally only leaves the house in her gym clothes to go for a run maybe twice a week max. And when you're running nobody can see the fraying elastic

• Sick
Don’t know if this is unpopular opinion but I can’t stand Carrie. She’s like a little lap dog feeding Lydias ego. It’s actually really sad. Have a bit of self respect Carrie, she uses you to do the shit she doesn’t want to do!

• Heart

Santana

O.k as much as I dislike Josie and that twit of a fella she has hooked up to I have just watched their video of the first day in the house.
Must admit I only watched it because I truly love that style of house and was curious but I did come away with a couple of points with regards to our Moron Millens...
The home is quite obviously a joint venture and he is invested in it as much as she is. He is buying things for the kitchen, helping organise cupboards etc unlike the Millens where she is in total control and either he doesn't get a look in or just doesn't care. Josie's house will become a home for the two of them but the bungalow is just a shallow shell that the gormless Ali is a lodger in with no say whatsoever. They truly are poles apart when it comes to the property, garden (not grounds Millen) and I for one am so so happy about it. Now the piece of shit Millen will maybe see her bungalow for what it is....A SHIT SHACK...

• Heart