Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
sold for £1.35m and estimated to now be worth £1.38m. Personally think that it is a huge amount of money for a very weird house. I think the fact that it is near Stoke Park Country club is the selling point.

And now we have the Lidlmillenhome story of her walking around her grounds! 😆 😆 I think the next thread should have some reference to copying Josie!
House prices are going to plummet now but she can use that to her advantage if she wants to buy a coastal pad as a second home.

Whoever designed the layout of the bungalow did a poor job - 2 large rooms on the top floor and no bathroom for the both of them? The master right off of the kitchen? And then there are two bedrooms (sorry, guest suites) on the main floor and no bathroom for the either of them?

I think the house and the property are actually quite nice and had potential. But she's made a mess of it with her ridiculous panelling and whitewashing absolutely everything. Could have put some thought into it and spent (sorry, begged) for money for a top floor bathroom? Absolutely no resell value.
There is a bathroom between the dressing rooms and both guest bedrooms are en suite, like the master.

Reactions: 1

nadiathr

Also what the heck did she say here about me? I wasn’t online so I missed everything 😆

TescoSainsburys

VIP Member
which is the before and after? left or right? either way... i prefer left (i genuinely have no idea if this is before or after)/

OT because someone asked a while back what other influencers we are watching. I just started watching another insta/youtuber @jamiexie and I think she is just the real deal. Bare with me: you see how these other influencers try to convince you they are rich? Or that they have the best taste, but you still see them very carefully buying their clothes so they last, their designer bags to have them blend in with anything and have them be in style for ever ( queue the everlasting black or beige chanel flap bag)? Or they shove everything in your face to make money off you or just make you jealous? Well, I did not get this at all from Josie Xie. She is not pretending, she is not bragging, she is not carefully buying, she is just so into fashion and she actually has the funds to actually buy what she is into. From what I see she is extremely rich. She gets presents from top designer brands every birthday. She attends every fashion event in the front row. She has the most out of this world outfits and bags (the latest bags haul had me drooling) aesthetically or price wise. I mean I would watch her any day over any other fake influencer.
Sorry just catching up what is this girls insta as I can’t seem to find her xzz

StarrySkies

Lockdown is bad enough if she gives up tiktok what’s the point of anything anymore 😫

weighing in on the Claire/Millen debate.

controversial, we all know I’m not a Millen fan, but any grown ass woman who indirectly throws shade and indirectly tweets someone as much as Claire does with Lydiot needs help,
And don’t get me wrong the shade is highly entertaining!!!
But you’re growing a kid and acting like you’re still in school, my dislike for millen doesn’t automatically make me like her ex friend who fawned over her for months.
ooh not seen these tweets, gonna go have a look now