Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maisie doats

I cannot believe that this women is going on about how productive she is being and telling those that arnt that it’s ok too. Coming from the women who even before the quarantine never leaves her house. She seriously believes that she gets through a lot in a day😂😂😂😂😂. She is the epitome of laziness. This 32 year old women has also decided to act like a teenager on tik toc 😂😂😂. I don’t think she realises that she is nearing her sell by date and that she can’t possibly keep doing that shit when she’s 40. This women had stated categorically that she was having NO children and gave nearly an hours talk on why. Now she’s slipped in that it won’t be out of the question. I think she has seen her friends become mothers and also realised that it can be another avenue for her channel to go down. I don’t think for a moment that if she does have a child it will be because she wants one and that’s scary. Also she has absolutely made the wrong decisions in this time of quarantine. She comes over even more selfish a than usual and people are noticing. Sorry for the rant but when someone says the toothpaste company they are advertising has given free toothpaste to the ICU in the hope of helping her get sales it bloody well gets my goat. The poor souls in ICU have a foot long tube down their throats and are having to be sedated to cope with the unpleasantness the last bloody thing they need is toothpaste, and don’t get me started on her “quarantine look”. She does know that the “quarantine look” is in actual fact dead bodies. Valid empty shell of a woman. I want to scream. Sorry for the rant folks and not staying on topic but I was ready to burst. I’m overworked overwhelmed and overtired. Stay safe folks it’s getting real out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Brunette_

Chatty Member
But I don't think she realizes that SHE IS THE PROBLEM. She doesn't realize that she is her own antecedent for her behavior and its consequences. She loves to finger point others when majority of her fingers point back to her.

(can't wait for the rebuttals lydia)
I believe she knows. Her smug behavior is her defence mechanism. Her entire life she felt not good enough. Her father went away and did not even consider taking her with him. He simply left her behind because he wanted it all new - new wife, new daughter. She is deeply hurt, and blames the world for treating her so unfairly. Thus, her weird satanic style, when she was younger, her unethical career choice, and the ways she treats her followers. She cannot direct her anger at her father, as she is still trying to prove him that she is worthy. She chooses to hate her mom instead, because it should be someone’s fault at the end of the day. Her narcissistic behavior is her coping mechanism. She treats Ali badly because he is her punching bag, as she projects her father’s figure onto him and directs all the anger she has towards men to Ali. I actually think none of her exes treated her well. Also, her choice to go work in Ibiza was not random either. I bet the reason was to have all these men in clubs want her (to prove herself she is worthy, and it’s just father who does not want her). Last but not least, she puts Carrie down because Carrie’s parents are still together, and Carrie had more growing up than Lydia did.
I guess, I’m being rude here. But if (when) she reads, and it will (for sure) hurt at first, it will also help her realise the root causes of that very unhappy life she has. Deep inside she knows that none of the material things, including the house, will ever be enough to fill the void. She needs to accept herself, and her past and learn to move on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
New thread ideas.

There's a pandemic going on but Millen doesn't care, she'll flog you stuff with her squinty stare. #20
20190902_214239.jpg

Watch out Insta, Millen's on the prowl, she'll steal your backgrounds & mood boards, plus her TikToks are foul #20

Omg Millen, all you do is winge but we can't stop laughing cos your TikTok's are cringe. #20

Poor old Millen's falling apart, she's in need of Botox, filler and nail art. #20

Ali loves his Bugalow life, the only thing ruining it, is his 'Trouble & Strife' #20

Your Instagram page is boring as hell, every photo proves you're unwell. #20

Antiques and Art are now my thing, I have cement tits and lots of bling. #20

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Chick_pea

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned the Cartier pen.. they’re about £500! What a waste of money and a terrible present in my opinion. I’d be gutted if my boyfriend got me that 😂
Who buys a pen for someone who barely reads and can’t even spell? Does he think she’s drafting her blogs on paper? They look like they’re hastily typed at 3am, in the dark, after hitting the turps.

This woman buys empty books for display! She probably thinks that pen is a hair accessory!

Let’s face it... Ali probably got the pen for free. Either that or he has no clue who he’s married to.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Peach97

VIP Member
So basically, she doesn’t wanna go to meeting and she doesn’t wanna go on PR trips? And expects brands to still reach out to her? She has someone who edits her videos and Carrie must do emails and all that. SHE LITERALLY DOES NOT DO ANYTHING!!!!! How is one meeting a month, at a push, disruptive to her? She wants to sit at home on her arse and do fuck all and get paid for it basically. Honestly, she disgusts me. Not once has she mentioned her Mother being an essential worker or that she’s proud of her or anything throughout this time? She is literally a useless human being. People will soon get bored of the same vlogs of her unboxing absolute shit eventually.

• Angry
Reactions: 38

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Its fucking embarrassing...

quoting myself.....
How I dress for work?!?! She means to trot down to her kitchen table and needing a Dior bag to carry her dumb laptop?

What a dumb twat. She seriously does not see how fucking ridiculous, shallow and foolish she looks with her Tik Toks and stupid dressing up and full makeup to walk from one room in her house to another. Especially with this pandemic she looks dumber than a box of rocks.

And her posting that she reached into her pockets and bought something at full price and they didn't know she purchased. Give the bitch a goddamn medal, she finally paid for something like the rest of the goddamn world.

And her saying "they don't know I've" ordered?!? Who is she the fucking queen of England? She is delusional thinking that she matters and is known by most people. What a fucking entitled twat. She just sounds dumber and dumber each day.

She is so out of touch with reality and is just a bloody deluded narcissist.

And her post stating "Bare in mind....."?? She still does not even know how to spell basic English words.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

classyc

I haven't finished to watch her latest vlog, just saw the start where she talks about making herself "work" cause feeling "productive" help her during this time. I can tell she was trying to sound so hard-working and girl-boss. But to me all her "inspiring" talk sounded like:

"Im pretending to work, but in reality there is no work for me to do.
I just somehow need to film a 50 minutes vlog as that's my only income at the moment"

• Haha

Georgeeee

VIP Member
How can going to meetings be disruptive? That's an important part of the job to get new jobs!!!!!
Ah..this is because going to London involves waking early (her getting ready takes 4hrs + travel time so she probably hates morning meetings) extensive train & taxi pep-talking from carrie & red bulls etc to psych herself up into her 'girl boss'/'I can sell anything to my lemmings' persona.

She probably struggles to sleep the night before too from anxiety over getting the fee she wants. She's actually having to make a big switch in character to the proud & difficult saleswoman from the innocent lithsping goof indoors role. & she prob starves herself the day before to fit into whatever twatty jumpsuit/other designer shite she's planned to wear.

These pr people she meets at these meetings know what she is. They know she's a fraud. Must make her feel vulnerable. They see through her nice guy act. That's why they want to use her. Still, must make her feel uncomfortable & exposed as the money hungry manipulating brand whore she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Upintheair83

VIP Member
‘I don’t know how you are doing it, you are flourishing!’ What the actual is she going on about?! Making pretend conversations up again. Il tell you how she’s flourishing she can still treat herself to a £6k handbag and her life style hasn’t changed at all. also did she say ‘Iv realised I need to do less?!’ Bloody hell she will be filming herself asleep next

• Haha
  • Sick
. I don’t think she realises that she is nearing her sell by date and that she can’t possibly keep doing that shit when she’s 40. This women had stated categorically that she was having NO children and gave nearly an hours talk on why. Now she’s slipped in that it won’t be out of the question. I think she has seen her friends become mothers and also realised that it can be another avenue for her channel to go down.
THIS IS A THOUSAND PERCENT THE REASON SHE IS EVEN DEBATING HAVING KIDS.
it’s not because she wants to be a mum, it’s not because she wants to have short little spoiled brats with Ali, it’s not even because she would be a good parent.
it’s because it’s a way for her to stay relevant in a few years. Become a mummy blogging channel, bc who wants a 35+’s opinion of fashion and makeup from YouTube. It’s a way to get free “pr gifts/press products” 🤮 from companies for not only her but her little brats. It’s a way for her to keep the gifts coming in so when she gets four strollers she can sell off three.
lydia doesn’t want to be a mum, she wants free shit. Bottom line.

• Angry
  • Heart

Katieb555

In her latest video she was moaning at Ali to finish working for the day even though he kept telling her that he was making progress and didn’t want to stop working. Telling to go and cook the dinner instead of work and that if he didn’t she would just have a bowl of cereal. How old are you Lydia???
Then she was having a go at him for working over going to do the food shop. She must be incapable of doing the food shop herself. Too much of a queen for that.
Having a go at her husband for doing some work just shows how much she loves a moan at him

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Jg182

Don’t judge... I’m bored and rewatching old episodes of the only way is Essex. Look who popped up as a topless waiter

43E9072C-5BA2-4A10-926C-5D7DCEDF0AB0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

nadiathr

Honestly YouTube and Instagram should stop allowong them to delete negative feedback.
If your business is shitty and gets 1 star reviews on google and Facebook you suck it up, nothing to do. Why would it be any different for them?

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Technically she reacts to every criticism with her content. We even have Ali shown lying on ’his side of the bed’. Batch cooking of fresh veg....she will be digging raised beds soon
yes but they were quite far apart in bed. Also ali saying he would wear those satin pj's lydia had on err ok :oops:

She was quite dismissive about the NARS products as well. 'I wouldn't wear that' 'I don't like that' also couldn't be arsed to get the names correct. This is what pisses me off about the brands, there are loads of women who would LOVE to receive a load of Nars products and would take the time to try them, explain a bit about them and get the bloody names right. But instead they just send them to any influencer who doesnt give a hoot about them.

• Sick
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Is anyone else spilt between wanting their normality return, see family and friends etc... but also..

wanting it to go on for as long as possible to see how Lie-dya’s face starts to look without top up filler?!
silver lining,

Watching Lydiot, Frow, Leonie, Tamara....
all of them seeing their spons and press trips vanish into thin air as they buy hair dye and gel nail kits on the amazon 😊

• Haha
Comparing them together like this really shows how drab her place is. It really does look like a retirement/nursing home. Absolutely devoid of any colour even outside and that bloody ugly fire escape you can see. Looks like one of those temporary builders fences they put around construction sites from a distance. To think that Josies house cost only 6-700,000 pound more.
They are really going to be in trouble if they have to sell because I don't think anyone would pay anywhere near what they paid for that house. What the hell were they thinking forking out that kind of money for that. Nobody wants to live underground Lydiot.
I didn't hate the bungalow when it was first bought, a bit odd but whatever. It was clearly a modern design and she should have embraced that and made it ultra modern but shes tried so hard to pretend she's posh and old country that it looks awful and we're all laughing at her. We not jelous Lydia, we're laughing. Grounds, courtyard, wildlife. Not only is she not humble but she's smug to the people who made 'her what she is'. Her viewers are the ones who enabled her to overpay for that awful bungalow but she never shows gratitude. Has she ever done a gibeaway?! Without her viewers it would all go away overnight. Josie acc has all that but still says garden, still rolls her sleeves up and digs and has as previously mentioned is building a home together WITH her partner. Lydia has lost her personality both in herself and her pride and joy: the bungalow.

Her vLoGs since buying has been renovating and she clearly has no other content now. Shes no longer beauty or fashion (trying on weird gifted outfits in front of a mirror like a teenager doesnt make you a fashion iNfLuEnCeR) the bungalow is boring and done with so shes not home content, she doesnt go anywhere so no travel, she cant cook so no cooking, her and Ali are not a proper couple so no couple content, she doesnt even leave the house for shopping. I think she is just putting her all into begging for freebies so at least she can sell that for money. She must know her shelf life is nearing its end her channel has no substance and no direction.

Shes so boring we're all discussing Josie on this thread!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35