Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her flogs are so boring 💤 even we are struggling to find anything to comment on.................... 🥱😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Not sure if anyone has commented on her lack of culinary and entertaining skills from her Thursday Vlog :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What an embarrassment.

Putting a half eaten cake on the table :ROFLMAO:

That mozzarella and tomato salad looked abysmal:sick::sick:

The pouring cream on the pavlova :oops:

The beans boiled to death, she would have been better blanching them :sick:

Oh and don't get me started on Farmhouse this and Farmhouse that. Only influencers call Soho Farmhouse the Farmhouse, its pathetic 🤬

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Make it make sense. She’s completely fine with showing millions of bots followers private matrimonial moments of her husband’s friends. But she’d prefer to keep a paid brand owner’s press trip tour private? In what world would a brand owner have requested an influencer come to their home and not post about it.

IN LIEDIOT’S DREAM WORLD!

Add this to her list of lies. She just doesn’t want to be on the hook for flogging and also wants to appear like she’s a celebrity invited to luncheon by the brand. Because there’s been no exchange of funds to specifically post, she’s not posting.

Also, the Magnum PI outfit is much worse than expected in video. I thought the stark white shirt mismatched to the cream pants tucked into her pirate boots was bad. Her first attempt paired a NAVY blazer with a TAN belt with a PLUM bag with BLACK boots. Such fashun girl!
---
ETA: to those asking about her seasonal obsession. There’s nothing strange or organic about it. It’s calculating influenza crap convincing her sheep to start their shopping as the season’s offerings are hitting the shelves. This is why we need to rebrand these lying broads as advertisers not influencers. They aren’t influential in the least (at least not to me). They are just snake oil salespeople.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
This she is going to be on this year’s strictly come dancing?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ETA: to those asking about her seasonal obsession. There’s nothing strange or organic about it. It’s calculating influenza crap convincing her sheep to start their shopping as the season’s offerings are hitting the shelves. This is why we need to rebrand these lying broads as advertisers not influencers. They aren’t influential in the least (at least not to me). They are just snake oil salespeople.
Ooooh those ‘influencers’ deffo influence me…..to avoid like the plague all of the crap that they try and persuade us to buy! :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Make it make sense. She’s completely fine with showing millions of bots followers private matrimonial moments of her husband’s friends. But she’d prefer to keep a paid brand owner’s press trip tour private? In what world would a brand owner have requested an influencer come to their home and not post about it.

IN LIEDIOT’S DREAM WORLD!

Add this to her list of lies. She just doesn’t want to be on the hook for flogging and also wants to appear like she’s a celebrity invited to luncheon by the brand. Because there’s been no exchange of funds to specifically post, she’s not posting.

Also, the Magnum PI outfit is much worse than expected in video. I thought the stark white shirt mismatched to the cream pants tucked into her pirate boots was bad. Her first attempt paired a NAVY blazer with a TAN belt with a PLUM bag with BLACK boots. Such fashun girl!
---
Not even a private lunch with the brand. She’s trying to do a Hyacinth and pretend that is a private luncheon with the family

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
That suit jacket on him looks awful, such a bad fit (and the colour) 🤢
I swear if you drew two lines from corners of mouth to chin he would look like a Ventriloquist puppet…..which basically he is. Did you hear ‘to perfection’ again? 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m not that familiar with this brand here in the US but the product looked nicer than HC which looks to me like cheap and garish copy of other brands designs with the HC logo everywhere.

Wow that Marcus owner was glued to her side the whole time. And maybe I don’t know many influencers but it sure seems like they blew thier wad on only her for their big day. Check out their IG. Feels a bit desperate to me. Either he doesn’t know who she is or the PR agency pulled in some favor. Doesn’t seem like anyone else was available. Was their a better event going on at the same time?

Dude you need to google this woman you are trotting out. Wrong choice! I don’t think I’ve ever heard Lydia speak of this brand. The whole thing felt a bit desperate TBH despite the nice house and mom. Wonder if the brand is in trouble?

I do love that she was dressed alllll wrong and boiling hot and even admitted she dressed “autumn in the blazing sun” and was dying of heat. Serves her right! 😂

IMG_9805.jpeg
IMG_9804.jpeg
IMG_9806.jpeg
IMG_9807.jpeg
IMG_9808.jpeg
IMG_9809.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m not that familiar with this brand here in the US but the product looked nicer than HC which looks cheap and garish with the HC logo everywhere.

Wow that Marcus owner was glued to her side the whole time. And maybe I don’t know many influencers but it sure seems like they blew thier wad on only her for their big day. Check out their IG. Feels a bit desperate to me. Either he doesn’t know who she is or the PR agency pulled in some favor. Doesn’t seem like anyone else was available. Was their a better event going on at the same time?

Dude you need to google this woman you are trotting out. Wrong choice! I don’t think I’ve ever heard Lydia speak of this brand. The whole thing felt a bit desperate TBH despite the nice house and mom. Wonder if the brand is in trouble?

I do love that she was dressed alllll wrong and boiling hot and even admitted she dressed “autumn in the blazing sun” and was dying of heat. Serves her right! 😂

View attachment 2426366View attachment 2426367View attachment 2426368View attachment 2426369View attachment 2426370View attachment 2426371
Top comment on her photo is “loving older women being celebrated”. 💀 :ROFLMAO: 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m not that familiar with this brand here in the US but the product looked nicer than HC which looks to me like cheap and garish copy of other brands designs with the HC logo everywhere.

View attachment 2426366View attachment 2426367View attachment 2426368View attachment 2426369View attachment 2426370View attachment 2426371
Carrie at least looks like she belongs. Lydia looks like a costumed tour guide in a history park

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
---
I think maDAMN is livid that F&F posted all of these unflattering shots of her. Quite different to the filtered image portrayed by her camp. (And wow what an underbite)

Get the mini eggs lol

IMG_9813.jpeg
IMG_9814.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.