Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
55F49FB6-BEEC-4C42-BBF9-0AB97F063D3F.jpeg
D20A53A2-8E92-4029-9607-AF7F518CE198.jpeg
EB9894AE-5C60-4B66-A048-C9E0F929AA01.jpeg

“I can’t promise to work to your individual parameters” “ if collaborative content is not for you probably just best to scroll on” “authenticity” - oh duck off Lydia!

If it wasn’t for her followers to prop her up and show their support, she wouldn’t even be where she is today through out her many “gates” Nicky, Savoy, etc., there is a list as long as my arm. The attitude and arrogance of this woman is beyond the pale.

The person who left the comment is spot on pointing out that her Instagram account (and vlogs) are just used as a vehicle to promote freebies/gifted products, that it has now become a shopping channel. And that’s a fact, Lydia!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
High legged is what she needs to lengthen her legs. She ins
That heli is very old . It had a problem some years ago but passenger were not injured .
---
The trousers are killing that look!!! And the hair bow. Burghley calls for flat boots - I hope they aren’t heeled
I can remember my Mum making me wear trousers like this with knee high boots when I was 25. Even then I knew it didn’t look good. I would never pair knee high boots with any trousers but leggings or skinny jeans which I know aren’t on trend anymore but I’m keeping them so I can still wear with boots. Any thing else bags at the knees, even slim jeans bags at the knees & looks ridiculous. She calls herself a fashion influencer- does she not look in the mirror before she leaves the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Pics!
---
I’d say filler has slipped and migrated . Not sure who the bloke is . She’s quite grey
No eye enhancing app when someone else takes the pics!
---

Baggy trousers....ugh...there are so many lovely smart trousers out there and she pics these. 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell her table scape is so bloody dull
---
Two bottles of frebreeze on the worktop-classy🤣
Just before their guests arrived for dinner, did anyone see how much Lydia sprayed the kitchen area with the Febreze air freshener, or should I say doused every part of the room, the dog beds, their blankets, blinds in the kitchen, everywhere, plus in the lounge room, and god knows where else. I couldn't believe how much she sprayed! It was overkill! Plus she said she was going to light a scented candle! Christ, what's she trying to do, kill everyone! Imagine walking in and inhaling all the mixture of those smells, I'd be knocked out! I'd leave immediately if that was me. :ROFLMAO: I wouldn't be able to handle it! We have all seen how much perfume she sprays on herself 50 million times, it's ridiculous! You'd smell her coming a mile off, although, that might be her rank body odour stench and not the perfume. haha, no wonder she sprays a shitload on everything and herself. 😆

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Just before their guests arrived for dinner, did anyone see how much Lydia sprayed the kitchen area with the Febreze air freshener, or should I say doused every part of the room, the dog beds, their blankets, blinds in the kitchen, everywhere, plus in the lounge room, and god knows where else. I couldn't believe how much she sprayed! It was overkill! Plus she said she was going to light a scented candle! Christ, what's she trying to do, kill everyone! Imagine walking in and inhaling all the mixture of those smells, I'd be knocked out! I'd leave immediately if that was me. :ROFLMAO: I wouldn't be able to handle it! We have all seen how much perfume she sprays on herself 50 million times, it's ridiculous! You'd smell her coming a mile off, although, that might be her rank body odour stench and not the perfume. haha, no wonder she sprays a shitload on everything and herself. 😆
Her bung must stink if its needs that much frebreze. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 31
can you imagine the whole kitchen smelling of unclean dog, do you think she’s bathing the pooches regularly, especially with Ali gone so often?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I think the odour problem will be dog wee . If they do it on fabric and they don’t wash the fabric and the sun comes out, heats the room up it will reak!. Dog wee is very hard to mask especially in summer .

Her nose will droop at tip more and more sue to ageing . Only a nose job can stop this

Reactions: 23
I think she has finally lost her marbles, the autumn dresses she’s picked give me school ma’am vibes 😂 How is this woman in her mid 30s! It’s like she is wishing her life away. Also £1000 on a green cashmere cardigan!

• Wow
  • Haha
She had those lumps on her lower face when she was younger, I think it has exacerbated as she's got older.
Screenshot_20230903_103551_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox_edit_395547637455267.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Long time lurker, but needed to comment on this. What on earth is this ‘necklace’ that she is wearing. If she hadn’t said it was for her I would have said it was a collar for one of her ‘sausages’. Just because it’s Hermes doesn’t make it right!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Has she? I haven't got any notifications on you tube? What did she say and where?
Make sure your email is not attached to your YT username.
Screenshot_20230901_090644_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230901_090656_YouTube.jpg

---
Nice of them to put her portrait on the helicopter 😂View attachment 2421015
The baggy pants tucked into the boots make her thighs look much broader than they actually are. Surprising as Lyds loves everything too tight or a size too small.
---
Was that comment Josie’s channel
Uh huh. Obviously Lyds' minions have her back against Josie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
That doesn't show on my you tube. a troll because I corrected her yep rexysmum Carrie Lydia whoever . Is defo on tattle as that was instant and I never have commented before on her you tube. So a member of tattle where you can give an opinion makes you a troll???? News to me lol

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2422315View attachment 2422316View attachment 2422317

“I can’t promise to work to your individual parameters” “ if collaborative content is not for you probably just best to scroll on” “authenticity” - oh duck off Lydia!

If it wasn’t for her followers to prop her up and show their support, she wouldn’t even be where she is today through out her many “gates” Nicky, Savoy, etc., there is a list as long as my arm. The attitude and arrogance of this woman is beyond the pale.

The person who left the comment is spot on pointing out that her Instagram account (and vlogs) are just used as a vehicle to promote freebies/gifted products, that it has now become a shopping channel. And that’s a fact, Lydia!
Completely agree, couldn’t’ve put it better myself, great comment 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she’s lying that she stores some off site. She stores the ones she still has in the closet.
And she showed this in the recent vlog where she said her black bags were not in the house and a few minutes later is posing with one (and several behind her). 🤥.

She’s lying for 2 reasons IMO. 1. To make potential thieves think she doesn’t have them there because she has a terrible or non existent security system. Fair enough. 2. She’s sold so much of her bag collection and kindly gifted clothing she’s trying to fake that she still has the items. Also, I think many of her H bags are fakes and she is not wanting display them anymore.

View attachment 2421696
The vault is probably that large section of her wardrobe where she keeps the fridge. Maybe even the bathroom/storage room in between their dressing rooms. Could also be the eaves of the house where Ali used to store a lot of his stuff in his dressing room.
---
I think she’s lying that she stores some off site. She stores the ones she still has in the closet.
And she showed this in the recent vlog where she said her black bags were not in the house and a few minutes later is posing with one (and several behind her). 🤥.

She’s lying for 2 reasons IMO. 1. To make potential thieves think she doesn’t have them there because she has a terrible or non existent security system. Fair enough. 2. She’s sold so much of her bag collection and kindly gifted clothing she’s trying to fake that she still has the items. Also, I think many of her H bags are fakes and she is not wanting display them anymore.

View attachment 2421696
Why would you not keep a classic black bag in the house 🤔 what does she do when she wants to wear a black bag with an outfit? Does she have to ask Ali to get it down from the loft?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.