Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Translation of her newest Instagram story:

Omg guys I’m so different because I moved to the countryside, I am the first person to ever do that, don’t you know? First person to have chickens, an overpriced house, to grow vegetables and to play dress up and pretend I’m someone I’m not. I AM NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLZ HEHEHEHEHHEE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Not sad enough to take your beloved injured pet to the vet, eh Lyds ?

View attachment 2416015

View attachment 2416014View attachment 2416013
---
Ali's latest Tik Tok.

⏺ The coiffured hair.
⏺ The white too-short trousers.
⏺ The white socks waving at us - the result of the too short pants.
⏺ The silk scarf around the neck. No comment. Just an *eyeroll*
⏺ The empty briefcase - Our busy City boy taking his lunch time break to ... polish his shoes.
Good boy.
⏺ The intense concentration during the lesson. Well done, mah boyyy, here have a biscuit.
⏺ The bouncy walk. Who put that pep in his step eh ? Polishing your shoes will do that for you !!! Try it out and let me know ... (No, don't.)

Hope the paycheck was worth this foolishness it hee heeeeee.

View attachment 2416065View attachment 2416066View attachment 2416068View attachment 2416069View attachment 2416070View attachment 2416067View attachment 2416060View attachment 2416061View attachment 2416062View attachment 2416063View attachment 2416064

View attachment 2416059
---
@Peppypoopar no Facetune swap filter required with this pic !!

View attachment 2416085

Ali did her dirty with this pic. 🤭
Lydia looks like she’s wearing a wig here.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly think it'll only be once Ali leaves Lidl (or she gets rid of him) he'll realise what a twit he's been to allow himself to get dragged in to this influencer cos-play lifestyle, and if he breaks free, meets up with old mates, plays golf, wears normal clothes, goes down to the normal gym and pub and then hopefully meets a pretty, normal, fun woman who isn't self-obsessed (and doesn't dress like Grandma) he'll remember who he really is and be much happier for it.

Reactions: 25
I honestly think it'll only be once Ali leaves Lidl (or she gets rid of him) he'll realise what a twit he's been to allow himself to get dragged in to this influencer cos-play lifestyle, and if he breaks free, meets up with old mates, plays golf, wears normal clothes, goes down to the normal gym and pub and then hopefully meets a pretty, normal, fun woman who isn't self-obsessed (and doesn't dress like Grandma) he'll remember who he really is and be much happier for it.
Will he leave her though? I'm not so sure.

Reactions: 19
He makes me sick,the dog is limping so carry him home - you idiot for taking him on a walk!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2416015

---
Ali's latest Tik Tok.

⏺ The coiffured hair.
⏺ The empty briefcase - Our busy City boy taking his lunch time break to ... polish his shoes.
Good boy.
⏺ The intense concentration during the lesson. Well done, mah boyyy, here have a biscuit.
⏺ The bouncy walk. Who put that pep in his step eh ? Polishing your shoes will do that for you !!! Try it out and let me know ... (No, don't.)

View attachment 2416065View attachment 2416066View attachment 2416068View attachment 2416069View attachment 2416070View attachment 2416067View attachment 2416060View attachment 2416061View attachment 2416062View attachment 2416063View attachment 2416064

View attachment 2416059
---

View attachment 2416085

I've always noticed he walks with his top half leaning forward 😂 his arse looks massive in those trousers 😂
When your wife looks more like a man than you do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ali's vlog.

Lydia is in charge of the camera for the London trip, so expect blurred images, cut off heads and eye-f*cking herself to the camera.

20 minutes into the vlog.
Barkley has hurt his back leg and is limping. So Ali takes him on a short walk. Yes. A walk.
Only a short one.
🤬

Jackass, if your beloved pet has been limping for few days, maybe take the injured dog to the VET !!! Not for another walk.

The "fragrance" appointment. The £550 one.
These are my thoughts.

Very suspicious Ali didn't include the footage of the sales assistant gushing and raving about Lydia's bespoke fragrance.

Lydia : "She was so excited about my fragrance, it was really lovely ... It made me really excited about it. She said she's never created any fragrance like this before ... and she does 4 a day ... She's like I've never even come close to the fragrance that you've created ... She was so excited." :rolleyes:

Lydia's exact words.

No footage of the SA saying that.

WE NEED RECEIPTS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLI or it didn't happen. Remember Lydia swimming with the turtles ?? Nope ? 'cos it didn't happen.
Lydia saying it happened but only showing footage of her just swimming around (more like flapping about, cos you know Lyds doesn't swim) but no footage of swimming with the turtles.
LIES.

The only footage Alie included, was the SA saying "Everything (the ingredients) is a good combination ... very interesting facets."
That's it.
SA used the word "interesting".

When anyone uses the word "interesting" to describe something, it is usually a polite way to say something is not nice or they are doubtful about it, and don't want to come across as rude.
🤭

Over-exaggerating as per usual.

SA was just doing her job and imo, was quite reserved,

A minute before that Lydia asked the SA if there was anything she (the SA) would change.
Lydia seemed quite intimidated by the SA.
You know Lyds is intimidated by anyone else when the fake accent emerges in full force.
It was quite funny listening to the fake posh accent trying to compete with the SA's sweet GENUINE French accent.

Ali.
Oh, Ali.
He is so dumb.
Sooo dumb, it hurts my ears listening to him.
So thick.
Or in Ali's words, fick.

As a couple, they are hard work to be around. Quite draining, in fact.

Of course Lydia had to complain about something, ie. not being serving any food or " not even just a few little cakes" at the appointment.
Spoilt heifer.
Serves you right for leaving home not having eaten breakfast.
Lydia probably thought "We're getting a free meal at the £550 appointment so let's not bother with the work of Ali making our own breakfast at home, starve ourselves for the morning (as per the norm) and get in a good meal at the £550 appointment - did you know it was verrrry expensive ? And we also don't have to spend any of our own money buying ourselves breakfast."

Apparently they didn't have enough time to get anything at Starbucks.
However, from the vlog footage, you could see they waited quite a long time for their train to arrive.
More than enough time to buy themselves breakfast.
It was more than enough time to film themselves waiting for the train, take selfies on the station platform, unbox the Floris appointment card - read it to us, but not enough time to crack open their wallets / purses time to buy themselves breakfast.
Lyds must've forgotten her bank card at home ... again.
:rolleyes:

Lydia then vlogs on the train - bougie section, of course - ordering just a coffee each.
Yep.
Cheapo.
They had more than enough time (over an hour ?) to eat something on the train journey.
A muffin or a croissant. Nope.
They'd have to pay for it themselves, you see.
They went to the appointment expecting a free meal.
Cheapo.
Entitled.
Do all these free PR events meals make you so entitled or do we have their parents to blame ?
Should've checked the T & C's of that veerrry expensive - did you know it was £550 ??? -verrrrry expensive - appointment, lovely. 🤭

Your lack of planning does not constitute an emergency for the SA dahhhling.
SA works in a fragrance boutique, she is not your personal waitress or chef.
That's Ali's job.

Even more interesting was this "old-money-quiet-luxury-cuntry-living-Hermezzz-wearing-bougie" couple took the train *gasp* to their £550 bespoke fragrance appointment.
Poor things. It's a hard knock life.
Madam couldn't fork out for a chauffeur-driven Bentley or RR ala their Savoygate trip, to drive them to their very bougie bespoke fragrance appointment.
Did you know it was £550 ? Verrrry expensive eh.

Ali had a lunch "meeting", Lydia tagged along, and as per usual, they were late.
He dumps her for a bit and then meets up with her at the bougie Burlington Arcade.
Oooh la la.
Lydia then tags along with Ali to a Jo Malone event - Ali was invited, Lydia wasn't.
If she was, we would have seen something on her SM, but because she was not paid or gifted anything, it was *crickets* from her.

Lydia hasn't been invited to a JM event in ages, and it now figures why Lydia, in the last few days, has followed the Jo Malone PR lady on IG.
Just in time for the upcoming Christmas PR gift list.

Ali choosing the (free / PR) hats 😂 ... the company gifting him those damn hats had a hat-stretching machine to stretch the too-small hats, even that didn't help🤪
This portion of the vlog had me yelling at the tv screen "Don't do it, don't do it, you will look like a prat."

And he did it.

He wore the hats. (Not in this vlog)

He looked like a prat.
But a £550 - verrrrry expensive - bespoke fragrance smelling prat.

Jackass.
Poor, poor Berkeley. 🥺 And dogs are so loyal. Neither of them should ever have animals or bees (or plants).

Who on earth would want to be eating while creating a fragrance? :sick: Greedy Elsie is who.

Aldi, with his cosplaying is the fickest of them all, both of them are a joke, it s beyond embarrassing now. #chavsareus
---

View attachment 2416015

---
Ali's latest Tik Tok.

⏺ The coiffured hair.
Good boy.

View attachment 2416059
---

View attachment 2416085

Yikes! The photo of the two of them together, I honestly thought @Peppypoopar had weaved her magic and with a little tweaking Elsie had, et voila become a man!

• Haha
  • Heart
WHO is this??!
If you mean the hunk leaning against the wall looking cool, he's a dreamboat sent from heaven.

If you mean the doofus that looks like a doofus in a ginormous hat that doesn't suit him, that's Ali.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or was 75% of that vlog impossible to hear? Have no clue what was said for most of it.

Definitely think Lydia is trying to get a perfume deal with her ‘unique’ fragrance. Like some major perfume company would pay for her first time concoction. I’m sure there is a reason that professional perfume woman never smells that combo…. It’s probably a horrible combo and she was being polite.

In Lydia’s vlog she complains that the label was handwritten. Personally I thought it was cool that it was hand written and I’m sure that’s a signature thing for them and is good enough for everyone else.

And my gosh I’m sure there is a reason they don’t serve food… I would imagine eating would impact the smells right? Even the champagne wasn’t offered until the end. How hard is it for them to eat food at home or on the way? Anything she has to pay for gets dragged and complained about. “So expensive”. She drops that kind of money alllll day long on a lot more dumb things than this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I accidentally stumbled across this video of her wedding location and the guy says renting the venue for 2 days was £42 500.

• Wow
  • Sick
What the duck is she wearing to Salon Privé?!
How can she look at herself and think this is flattering? She looks utterly ridiculous!

Nothing works here. The dress. Dress length. Hat. Hat angle. Hair bun location. Mini Kelly Bag. Gawd awful beat up suede shoes.

for those blocked

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Does she think this is the 1800s?!
Seriously. And even if she was trying to look like that, she got it ALL wrong. Nothing about any of this looks good on her. Lol
---
Local tattlers… what do people wear to this event?

Reactions: 20
How can she look at herself and think this is flattering? She looks utterly ridiculous!

Nothing works here. The dress. Dress length. Hat. Hat angle. Hair bun location. Mini Kelly Bag. Gawd awful beat up suede shoes.

for those blocked

View attachment 2416453
First and only thought I had upon seeing this photo:

She looks ridiculous.

Even considered commenting it on her instagram. Surely she can see it for herself..? Then I thought what's the point she'll just delete it anyway. 😂

Talk about giving yourself airs and graces. I'm surprised she's not fainted from light-headedness.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.