Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up early @coconochanel dear 😍

Yes, three....THREE.....3......courgettes! One plant produces masses of courgettes...this is pathetic!

She's going to make chutney from ONE courgette! 🤣

View attachment 2400726
This is the most embarrassing kitchen garden haul, I used to harvest more each day from my balcony when I just had a few plants in pots, like you say, at this time of year it'd usually be a few courgettes each day.

When I saw this I thought it was going to be one of those 'tap to fill' style poctures where when you tapped onto the next slide the trug would be full.

The chutney from her one courgette would probably be about right because if she makes it in any greater quantity what wil she do with it?! No one is going to want it!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Haha what an absolute fool, where is she going to wear that OTT coat? also has she ever worn the Souster & Hicks jackets she had made?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Haha what an absolute fool, where is she going to wear that OTT coat? also has she ever worn the Souster & Hicks jackets she had made?

Didn't she fall in love with all the HC coats with gold buttons. Jade wont be impressed with this!

• Sick
  • Wow
Thank you. I might need your help on Part 2 sweetheart 😍
Sorry @Sofie I didn’t mean to alarm you!

I will need help with the next poll from everybody though....there were too many faces of Lidl for one poll but I need to add a few more for the next poll. Suggestions gratefully accepted. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't mind that coat (at least it isn't cream/white like all the other boring influencers) but to me, it looks like the uniform of a first class train steward. Like on Eurostar or something. The people that meet you at help you board. Am sure I've seen train guards/stewards wearing something a little similar!

Sorry to disappoint but she is having it made in 'ivory'!!!!! :D:p:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2023-08-24 at 13.34.40.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Sorry to disappoint but she is having it made in 'ivory'!!!!! :D:p:LOL::ROFLMAO:
I’m sorry but that fabric looks frumpled and maybe the royals need to dress this way but the styles are so meh. Can’t wait to see how horrible anything from this place is gonna look on Lydia… especially because she’s gonna want it fitted straight jacket level tight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They look miserable and like they are smelling something rotten. The absolute sneer on her face through it all. Don’t think this is a great AD for this shop.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Does anyone know the price of the Floris appointment?
£550, how pathetic, they've both got so much gifted 'fragrance', he even has a 'fragrance wardrobe'. Perhaps Floris don't deal with beggars??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The freebie hat is too small and sits super high....... but he took it anyways and said that he just needs to get used to this hat that sits high. hahaha wtf?

View attachment 2400057
---
Here is another one! OMG this is too funny

View attachment 2400059

View attachment 2400063
WTAF! Is this a joke? He is beyond ridiculous!
---
View attachment 2401016

....... and, yet again, wearing those old, scruffy, (no doubt smelly!), totally inappropriate shoes! (Are they permanently bolted to her feet?)
Awful! She looks so ridiculous and old! Who wears this shite? The royals maybe but only because they have to! Yuk!

Reactions: 23
Spotted Carrie in Home Bargains today - she actually looked very nice. Normal clothes and hair make a difference, wasn’t cos-playing with her boss.
---

I can’t tell if this is a joke - it looks photoshopped onto his head!
LOL that's no joke... I screen grabbed that right out of the vlog. It looked even more ridiculous in the footage with him moving around and trying to explain this is perhaps how it should look. lol
---
Does anyone know the price of the Floris appointment?
Assuming this is per person!

1692892187283.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
A Slow Summer Harvest .... courtesy of the Waitrose / Tesco / Aldi Veggie Section 🤭
Screenshot_20230824_175151_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.