Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been checking out the site where the signed copy can be ordered from, let's just say I'm highly dubious if she broke that site as well.

Reactions: 25
Lydia changes her name to go along with each new personality.

Lydia Elise Millen - laughing gas seller/Ibiza promo girl turned into fitness and fashion blogger.

Lydia Elise Millen-Gordon - abuser and seasoned bully of pregnant hairdressers among others.

Lydia Millen - holier than though, Hermes connesiur and PoW wannabe.

She has dropped both Elise and Gordon from her name in an attempt to distance herself from her shitty actions as LEMG.

Reactions: 59
My Life in Short Trousers by Lips Gordon

Sequel is My Life in the Closet
---
Screaming!!!! Do you think learning how to do an autograph is why she has taken up calligraphy
https://giphy.com/70YaDoZ1VqBZ8SgYiz

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
@Miscanthus you’ve outdone yourself!! …. your wrists must be exhausted … perhaps a pre-order is required….the self-appointed self-help guru must surely have a ‘how to’ chapter on when it’s time to pop on a robe and pop off a cork, and take oneself to thy country couch for some much needed rest. Rest up, this thread is sure to fly by fast! Xx

Reactions: 29
A book to pass down to your children, grand-children and great, great grandchildren?!?!?? Seriously?!?? I guess she thinks her masterpiece is akin to War and Peace, Les Miserables, or To Kill a Mockingbird. I’m sure she will mention that she’d like it to be required reading for all English Literature classes and a must read for psychiatrists/life coaches ??? She thinks her silly book should share a space on the shelf with the many greats such as Victor Hugo, Ernest Hemingway, William Shakespeare??? What a narcissistic, crazy woman she is - she is really lost.

Reactions: 56
I'm not taking advice from the illiterate Lydiot!

I'm just taking pre orders for @Oops... poetry book. There seems to be so much more interest in that! I'm sure she doesn't charge extra for signed copies and we will probably get a free paw print from Teddy BARE!

Reactions: 32
I’d like to paint some white and use them for putting plants on. That’s the only possible good they could do in the world.

Reactions: 20
@Miscanthus the recap has me going in these dark times. Thank you.

I think we should thank Rectum for bringing attention to the book bombing article, directly on Lydia’s socials. Maybe she is one of us after all. I also think she lives for the attention we give her here. Makes her feel like an influencer. If she only knew.

Reactions: 29
I wonder if she’ll get invited to speak at the Oxford Union?

Reactions: 28
Lol! She's spreading the word for us! Love it!

I think she's voted too....there are some dubious ones!

Reactions: 28
It's actually embarassing and insulting that any publisher would do this. To "celebrate" somebody who cannot even spell properly, let alone somebody without a proper education and/or an English Literature degree is an example of how so many priorities are wrong these days. She is an uneducated idiot, who cannot even speak properly, and makes spelling mistakes in her post to launch her new career as "an author". You honestly couldn't make it up!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 49
Late to the announcement, and I hate myself for saying it, but I love the cover.. If it was a notebook or a diary, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. (Not if it she was the one selling it obviously)

Reactions: 18
Late to the announcement, and I hate myself for saying it, but I love the cover.. If it was a notebook or a diary, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. (Not if it she was the one selling it obviously)
That’s ok, after all it’s not a new concept , it’s been done before and copied very successfully by our Elsie.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.