Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Margo Polo

VIP Member
8A3CE7D9-C3FE-4E41-B11A-7A2567D28D66.jpeg

The brick not aligned with the sink. This would drive me nuts! I don’t understand why there is no roof over it? Just plain ugly.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

coconochanel

VIP Member
Can she fucking hear herself|? talking about people still chasing the bag, the Birkin whatever' Lydia THAT IS YOU! what do you think you are doing when you are online or instore searching for the new Hermes bag? chasing the fucking Bag you twat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Pretending she’s an avid reader is flipping hilarious. Everything is just one big act. The same woman who less than few years ago was buying old books to paint white for the aesthetic, we’re suddenly supposed to believe she’s read all those books. Why can she never be genuine and say she used to never care for reading but now she likes it, everything’s always got to have some whimsical, fairytale backstory

she’s so fake I wouldn’t be surprised if she bought that 2020 journal recently to make out she’s always loved writing, its definitely the type of thing she would’ve made a big deal out doing years ago if she had been. I just struggle to believe she only did it for a bit as she says but is seemingly opening the page at half way through the book, no way did she write and fill all those pages. I rewatched her 2020 life update video and she doesn’t mention a diary, reading, journaling to get through her “tough time”

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

MichiganGal

VIP Member
I was just putting in an Amazon order and thought I would give old Evergreen a quick look.

How can a book qualify for so many diverse categories? AND what happened to #1 in the greenhouse category? Is there a BS category because I am sure it would be #1 for months in that category.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

coconochanel

VIP Member
Imagine not cleaning your animal, pen, stable, enclosure because its raining. You've got a cupboard full of waterproof coats and wellingtons put them on and get stuck in you stupid fool!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
big surprise. Today’s vlog is about her HAIR. And it’s already exhausting 4 mins in. Hair looks the same as before she had the extensions put in 😝. That MVC haircut of dreamz
---
How long were the extensions in???? Like a month or 6 weeks???? Not long. Wonder if maDAMN demanded they be removed early?
---
Now the extension dude is doing her color. Not despina! Must be freeeeeee
---
Now she’s concentrating on “cultivating” her own hair lol
How a grown woman can talk so much about her hair is beyond me. What a tool she is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

coconochanel

VIP Member
What's hilarious is she is making out she has seen the light and changed her ways but the 'happy, laughing, caring, animal & country loving' Lydia is all a load of fake bullshit. She is still a smug, arrogant, nasty liar and no amount of cosplay will convince us otherwise!

• Heart
I think her book will be hugely successful…..here on tattle because likely will give us a whole load of laughs just like she does with her non-tent her inability to pronounce brand names, inability to cook, entertain guests etc.

Ultimately this is just another book by yet another influencer, with little skill in writing nor credible knowledge about anything. Likely her first and last book. Whoever she holds counsel with is clearly not counselling her! This I predict will be almost as god as Globy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
F6D502A7-1CF5-46B8-B10B-352A41256660.jpeg

Omg, listening to Lydia read at anytime but especially just before bed, that would be 'Evertorture'

And can I please add Everscary and Everweirdo to the list of Ever's.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Greentrees

VIP Member
Re: the 2 eggs Lydia claims are from her chickens.

Wasn't it only a week ago she went to Irene's home and Irene gave Lydia a box of eggs to take home courtesy of Irene's chickens. I dont know, but a couple of those eggs she was given looks awfully similar, if not identical to the eggs Lydia showed in todays vlog she says are from her chickens, specifically the two lighter coloured ones in the egg carton Irene gave her. I could be wrong, but my suspicion is strong, and the timeline is close, and also in todays vlog when she brings the bowl over to the camera to show us her so called 2 eggs from her chickens, there are more than two eggs in that bowl, again, that look awfully similar to Irene's chickens eggs in colour. I feel like an egg detective, but I want to call this bitch out if she is passing off Irene's chickens eggs as her own, and I dont want her to get away with it! I could see Lydia doing something like this going by her dishonest track record and the fact that she is a phoney and a shonk.

Irene’s chickens eggs from a week ago
06DC0CC8-2053-4739-8DEB-4C69A826E5E1.jpeg

Supposedly Lydia’s chickens eggs
BA6C6CF8-A6D5-4F72-B26E-643BEB40C452.jpeg

6EC363D7-AEB0-4BD2-B150-54B6BFA81E37.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lotster

It's actually embarassing and insulting that any publisher would do this. To "celebrate" somebody who cannot even spell properly, let alone somebody without a proper education and/or an English Literature degree is an example of how so many priorities are wrong these days. She is an uneducated idiot, who cannot even speak properly, and makes spelling mistakes in her post to launch her new career as "an author". You honestly couldn't make it up!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Lotster

That outdoor kitchen is going to turn in to such a white elephant. The British weather is notoriously shit. I mean, it's supposedly summer at the moment and it's constant rain and howling winds. Just wait until Autumn/winter sets in. Rain, flooding, frost, snow. The thing will gather moss and slime. Slugs and snails will live in it. Birds will shit all over it, insects and creepy crawlies will make homes in there. It'll be a bloody nightmare. Possibly if you live in Aus or Florida you might consider one, but here? Absolute joke. ALL for the gram of course.

• Haha
  • Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
Look who we have here, it’s the queen of fucking cringe! There she goes again doing one of her awkward walks down the stairs, fixing her fake hair, doing a half twirl, then standing there looking like a stunned mullet and a stupid twat, thinking that she owns the place. Cringe, cringe, Cringe!

• Sick
  • Haha

jenmarks

VIP Member
View attachment 2350453

Calm down Lydia, Oprah Winfrey won’t be featuring your book you didn't write in her book club or come knocking at your door anytime soon. This giving a shout out to herself every other day is going to be insufferable. I see Waterstones put ‘author next to Lydia’s name in brackets, every time I see 'author' next to her name I wince, it just doesn't feel or look right knowing what we know. Also the review given by Waterstones describing Lydia's book as "inspirational and comforting" is farcical- I doubt it! For anyone to support such a fraud is wrong, knowing full well there was another person or persons involved that wrote the book for her! Everyone knows she is not an author.
Her publisher will have paid to have her book placed here on the homepage fyi - these are sponsored placements.

• Haha
  • Wow