Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Someone on tik tock commented how they loved this “rich moms style.” So she plays up the part on tik tok and has rolled with it on her insta platform. It’s obnoxious and lame.

It really is obnoxious and lame- thank you!
I think there was a comment on Twitter from someone during PFW about some rich mom showing off clothes. The person didn't know she was an influencer but Chriselles made it a kind of tongue in cheek thing. I might be wrong but I think that's how it went
Thank you!

Reactions: 2

Maisie doats

I used to really like Ali and the content he put out, and would even defend him, but now I realise he is just a big dick that needs to grow some balls and move out of that materialistic bint's house! He'd be much happier, but sadly I think I already know, the money and possessions talk too loud for him to leave.

I think it will take, sadly, for one of them to lose someone really close to them to this dreadful disease for them to both to wake up to what is currently going on with the world, because at the moment I don't think they have a clue.
[/

Reactions: 1

Moloko

Chatty Member
Her entire existence is public. Which makes it very obvious when something hasn’t been shared. Besides, it’s a part of influeza culture to beg for birthday wishes for their partners.
Does anyone remember how was it in previous years?

Zenchick101

VIP Member
also wanted to add with websites like vestiaire collective where you can get an unused pair of designer shoes for 100 euros sometimes she's not spending much AT ALL. and if she's smart she's investing what she's saving