Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrangerThanFiction

The Italian of Milton Keynes, Lidiana Elisa-Giordini Millinissi(mi) who is dedicated to the lighter fluffier side of pandemics anche Great Depressions, is so brave and stoic. She must be practicing 'saving face' so as not to allow us to suffer what she is going through. She must be suffering at the very least a death to her relatives and alot of devastation in their direct circles, towns and nation back in the home country. I trust this is the reason I haven't heard her mention the plight of, especially Northern Italy or offer assistance to those she knows there or to communities affected there. Her generosity must be a secreto she modestly guards. Well done Lydl, you are a loyal and bleeding heart to your family in your adoptive anglo country and abroad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I hope her skin goes to utter shit, her brand launch and items fail miserably and any $ or freebies from other brands come to a screeching halt.

A classic narcissist likes this needs to crash and burn. Perhaps she'll then learn humility, modesty, kindness and empathy. But from all the evidence we've seen of this giant cunt as time has progressed, she does not have the capability.

She is still schilling shit trying to profit off other people's pain, boredom, fear and loss of income when close to 1100 in the US died just today!!! And it's just 4 pm here in Seattle right now! How many more will die in the remaining 8 hours of today?

She's disgusting and vile. Hope her finances go up in smoke. Maybe she will truly then know what fear of homelessness is after the lies she touted that she was once homeless. Yeah, right....homeless living in granny's house whilst buying luxury handbags?!? Bitch, please.

Hopefully her sycophants will see the utter shallowness and insignificance this twat brings to the world. She contributes NOTHING to society except comedy now, in my opinion. She looks more and more ridiculous as each day passes especially on Tik Tok. Like a cartoon. With all the fillers pumped unevenly into her face, she actually looks like a caricature now.

Karma is a fierce fucking bitch. I hope the Karma bus runs over her, reverses then runs over her again. I wish that for anyone trying to profit when thousands are dying daily.

Sorry...not in a good mood today

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
https://www.ghdhair.com/za/good-hair-day

So GHD had a promotion for good hair day on 26 March, so is it a co-incidence she was giving away her GHD products? No of course not! People forget that this bitch does nothing unless it is for her own benefit.

Jamie Genevieve did a giveaway and others promoted this too.

• Angry

B4rney

Good night my loves. Going to leave you to dream sweetly with this beautifully patriotic photo.
576FDE8F-7B39-45FB-9405-D9C66A5C2F41.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I had this stupid idea for Aldi and Lidl.....stay with me....
The world's fittest couple could volunteer to help the country (as 700,000 people already have) to:
Talk to vulnerable people on the phone
Collect prescriptions
Ferry people to hospital
Ensure vulnerable and elderly people have basic food stuff

But no, all they have done is
Highlight the 'clap for the NHS' initiative (Ali)
Regurgitate advice from the government
Give away surplus hairdryers at the request of the brand
Take a precious delivery slot at the supermarket that could have gone to an NHS worker, vulnerable or elderly person
Fail to carry through the idea of goody bags

Just like the sleeping rough, kangaroo pouches etc etc, they can't be bothered unless it's paid.
" What did you do during the devastating global pandemic and subsequent worldwide economic slump Lidl? " "I made tik tok videos".....

• Angry
  • Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
Also she said when Carrie is out of isolation shes going to go and stay overnight at their bungalow. THAT'S NOT ALLOWED YOU MORON!

• Angry
  • Sick

Hi there

Ok ok ok.... which one of you posted the comment about Tattle lmao love it. She must be seething reading all these comments 🤣🤣

Someone posted earlier about woe is me flog next trying to justify her being “defensive” is spot on, as there is probably no new content to flog anyway.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Excuse Me Laydeh!

Ok, so I''m new to the Lidl / Aldi tattle threads and trying desperately to do some catching up on these two right royal cunts. But I wondered if somebody could answer me a few questions to save me the time:
Not sure how old they both are but how the actual fuck have they managed to create a lifestyle like they seem to so publicly display? The house, cars, clothes blah blah blah (not materialistic at all......). I gather he was once an electrician of some sort? And I have no idea what she used to do? I'm now assuming that they're both basically bloggers / instawankers who earn their money from paid ads and promotions. Is that right?
I also saw some mention of them having £1 million quid in the bank. Is that actually true? and again....How the fuck did they manage that at their age unless it was inherited / stolen / a figment of their imagination?
If their main jobs really are as influenzas to the rest of us poor, insignificant souls, then frankly I'd be shitting bricks right now as the whole world is currently in the midst of turning their back on this entire vapid industry.
Coronavirus has completely exposed the ugly truth of perceived celebrity and influencer culture. That attention that they so desperately crave and which was previously lavished upon them is slowly fading away. They've basically been upstaged by a headline hogging virus!
Who actually gives a shit about what (ill fitting) clothes they're wearing, the makeup they're using, their wanky shoes.
Sorry guys but at a time like this and as far as I can see even after this has all passed long into the future, you need to get used to the fact that you're not really as important, as pretty and as beloved as you think you are.
Those who earn the most, garner the most followers and likes and constantly push their own agenda, actually contribute so very little to society.
Start showing some fucking respect and value for the hardest workers out there, the ones with the real jobs that make a difference every single day. They're what's keeping the world running and in order right now. And they don't get a millisecond of the air time that you seem to think you're entitled to on social fucking media!!!
You deplorable little cunts!

• Heart

nadiathr

She's such a cunt

I commented on my second account telling her that she is the one to be kind. Blocked. I really don't think altering the comments like this should be allowed for influencers with BUSINESS ACCOUNTS.
How fair would it be if your local takeaway could delete TripAdvisor reviews they didn't like?
You are right! We should open a petition and ask Instagram to stop influencers from deleting comments, just ban words like “fuck, cunt, bitch etc”. The rest should be left as clients feedback. Imagine having a business with a Facebook page, have really shitty products/ service and 1 star reviews and having the power to delete them and buy some positive ones. Hmmm??? How is that ok?

• Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Oh shut up you moron, you expect delivery men to deliver you
Screenshot_20200405_171133.jpg
non essentials, having you friend (staff) round for a sleep over. HYPOCRITE!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Wazabi

Chatty Member
I am unsure if this has been posted on here, or when it changed (work hours are extreme right now) but if it has not been mentioned...
Lydia Is no longer a proud difficult women, she is just a cliche cringeworthy Imbecile
View attachment 104455
What fucking pack, Lydia? You ever leave your fucking home!! Stop playing the victim of some invisible force, nobody gives a flying fuck about your flat ass!
(I’m feelin’ classy today🤣)

What fucking pack, Lydia? You ever leave your fucking home!! Stop playing the victim of some invisible force, nobody gives a flying fuck about your flat ass!
(I’m feelin’ classy today🤣)
Also, this is not MySpace, you proud imbecile woman.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’ve avoided commenting here until I’ve watched the vlog but I can’t bring myself to watch her fucking smug ugly face 😂🤣

I am however putting it on my to-do list for today,
in my smythson diary that I carry from the bedroom to the kitchen 😐

edit: just realised she blocked me from an account I DON’T FOLLOW HER ON!!! because I liked a post calling her out 😂🤣😂🤣 dying

• Haha

Maisie doats

It's an ad 'paid for blah blah' with Spotlight - dressed up as a vlog for do at home beauty treatments! She's still earning plenty of money!

Funniest bit so far is when she carries her new Dior bag out of the kitchen. I've not left my house for 2 weeks and my handbag is in my wardrobe - why the fuck is she carrying it around?
She said spotlight gave the NHS ICU free toothpaste. I’m a nurse and I can assure her that the last thing these poor souls in ICU need is fucking toothpaste. Using the virus to sell a product, how low can you get. She’s fucking nasty, nasty,nasty.

• Angry
  • Sick