Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maisie doats

Amazing woman my arse. I’m watching people die without their families around them and this lazy git keeps buying shit and gloating over it. Crying about spots and pmt while spending day after day doing nothing but preening herself in front of a mirror. Her answer to the virus.. ...if you don’t like watching me buy things and showing them of then move on. This woman is not a strong determined woman. Why? Because she has nothing in life to hurt her or fight for. It’s easy to be strong when you have nothing affecting your life. She could sell something and give it to the NHS but no not Lydia she just wants wants wants. A very sad excuse for a human being. The world has ground to a halt and Lydia fucking Millen is worrying about her skin. 🤮🤮🤮🤮. What’s the betting that she doesn’t make up those care packages either because it would mean doing it herself and that would be too tiring for her, she would need to rest for a week after that. As for tik tok what bloody age is she. Lydia forgets that her followers are getting older and wiser and won’t be there forever. The quicker that happens the better. She brings nothing to the table. Strong woman my arse.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Wazabi

Chatty Member

I've seriously lost my words :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, even the bad ones.
She is so ridiculous it's painful!!

I got it! That's who she reminds me of:
2_SW_HectorDES_2015_06_17.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
It’s Beautiful Lydia....

F05084FF-536F-4F4F-825E-A75B577A183E.jpeg

My gran had similar back in the 90’s, looked like this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
A little bit hypocritical Lydiot when your husband is trapped in the four walls of the dungalow with you. But I guess you aren't all bad, you put his harness on and take him for walks occasionally...
She has a problem with caging animals but not carrying lamb and calf skin purses? She has her head up her own ass so far she is oblivious to her own hypocrisy.

• Angry
Reactions: 40

beahunny

Chatty Member
Me reading all these new people coming here appalled/amazed/astonished at how selfish and greedy Lydia is:

• Haha
  • Heart

hnoz

VIP Member
Hot weather haul? Seriously F off lydia, its a global pandemic for god sake stop trying to convince people they need new designer summer clothes to stay in their house for the next how ever many weeks!

• Angry
Hello, I never post I just lurk but I can’t stand this woman anymore.
I don’t think there is anything wrong with women having masculine features and men having feminine features (whether they are cisgender or trans) anyone can be beatiful even if they don’t conform to the classic beauty standards. Also there is nothing wrong with big noses, my mother has a big nose and it suits her very much and she is gorgeous.
What makes Lydia so ugly is who she is as a person and no amount of filler or plastic surgery is ever going to change that, she literally is that thing she posted on twitter a while ago (I think it was her? or lily) about ugly thoughts making you ugly
I’m sorry I just can’t with her anymore

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jesus Christ - Mr Millen Gorden.
The brand whore 2.0

ex electrician turned gay icon.
Shit skin, dead eyes, shit personality.

let’s work on the first one. How to heal your shit skin.
“I decided to strip it back

Strip it back 🙄
- goes on to list a selection of washes, balms, creams and moisturisers.
Obviously including creme de la mere, just what every closeted election needs.

Vitamins - fucking gummy vitamins, Ali gets excited to eat his vitamin C because it’s like having sweets.

HERE’S AND IDEA ALI LOVE, EAT SOME SWEETS!!! Might do wonders for that gaunt look you’re rocking.

we then have an “evening routine”
Which includes by terrible lip balm and some hand cream 🙄

he’s been doing this routine for 3 weeks 🙄 but still looked like a druggy that had been dragged trough poison ivy the whole of last week.

I’m sold!!!

a fucking 40 quid balm before a 355 quid (100ml) cream.
And he still looks like a kid that picked up something from a grubby lad at nursery 🤣😂🤣 DEAD

thanks for the laugh Ali 🤣

edit: YOU EVEN LINKED THE 3 QUID SANEX 🤣😂🤣 you absolute twat waffle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
If he was a full fledged electrician why can't he fix some of the problems they have in their home. I myself, am a journeyman, in another trade and a tradesman has tools. Where are his tools? He should have a big a$$ toolbox. Also journeymen never sell their tools. My gut feeling is that he was either an apprentice (with small amount of hand tools) or just a helper who pulled wire.
Completely agree. My husband was a joiner/carpenter for 15 years. He's not anymore but still has a garage full of his tools and there's no way on earth he would pay another joiner to fix anything in the house. We know how tight those 2 are, so I really do think Ali was just an apprentice and they get Matt back to do the stuff Ali can't.

On another note - its really pissing me off how Lydia seems to ALWAYS get away with shit that other influencers would get dragged for! Remember when she said she felt like 'a woofter' because she was feeling weak? No one was up in arms about the derogatory gay remarks?

Remember when she said 'all the good sizes are sold out' for her H&M line? Good sizes as in small - and got away with it!

Now she does an ASOS haul which she always says she will never do as she's a luxury channel and I quote verbatim 'there are thousands of other you tubers doing ASOS hauls if you want to watch them' - and now, in the middle of a global crisis, where people are being told NOT to make un-neccessary purchases, she not only thinks is the perfect time to do an ASOS haul and send it all back, putting delivery drivers at risk for the sake of her video!!

Part of me wishes she WAS as big and successful as these mega you tubers, so that commentary channels would notice her and start pulling her up on everything. I'd love a big gossip channel to pull her to shreds and then NOT back down like that Hadassa girl did.

• Angry

Wazabi

Chatty Member
BTW, I've reported the new account @lydiaemillen as spam: over 25k followers with 1 post, we have a good shot at taking it down!

• Haha
  • Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Wow .... what was that? I'm just cringing. I'm amazed that she has no self-awareness that she would post that for all to see!!!! But glad she's getting good cost per wear out of that $6500 bag in her closet (or is it cost to value ... can't remember ...)
The handbag is very versatile. It can be worn in the closet, kitchen, or living room. Well worth the money.....LOL

• Haha

Maisie doats

I try so hard but this thread moves so fast I can never keep up!!
She cares soooo much about this virus but will skirt around it in her videos so she still makes money....
What got me was the spotlight teeth whitener. She said that spotlight have given the NHS, ICU toothpaste for the sick. I’m a nurse and the last thing needed in the ICU is fucking toothpaste. I’m more than angry at her. She’s advertising the damn toothpaste and using this virus as a publicity stunt to sell it. I left her my opinion but I dare say she will delate it. The stupid cunt has not got one ounce of empathy in her body. Cruel bitch. Opening parcels and having Carrie over to stay is dangerous too. She makes me sick to my stomach

• Angry
  • Sick

EmmaLouise_x

She lives very near me. I saw Ali at a village event last summer, he walked in as if he owned the place and every woman (and man) would want him 🙄 I didn’t know very much about them and hadn’t really watched their videos at the time. For the life of me I don’t see why anyone would want to watch her videos showing off handbags worth £1000’s? Or her fake crying over how ‘hard’ her life is? The woman is painfully out of touch from reality, amazes me how she even reached 10 subscribers.

• Sick
Reactions: 38

Wazabi

Chatty Member
So today's IG stories from Lady Stripper have ALL been in response to Tattle:
- we said she can't run --> she runs 7km
- we say she uses filters all the time thinking we buy her filter-less bullshit --> she posts a picture with no filters
- she shows a picture of her followers sheep (the plural is still "sheep", you ignorant)
- we say she eats only beige food --> she makes a colorful salad for once
- we post an old Video --> she does the same
- we talk about how she's only referring to her birthday --> she mentions Ali's as well (still he's "setting up a feast" while she's on the couch. Also the "feast" is chicken nuggets, cheese and crackers, how exciting!)

SHE PUT FUCKING ICE CUBES AND HER WINE AND HAS THE GUTS TO SAY SHE'S ITALIAN!! 🤭 What an idiot!

Get a life, Lydl!

• Haha
  • Sick

toffeejelly

Late to the party, but I honestly can't stand her. I used to like her years ago, but now she makes me shudder :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart