Lydia Millen #171 "Nontent" vlogs with broken hair, whining, moaning, we don't care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Teeny tiny Aldi lovingly fingering his old boot...erm....boots!! (He never looks at Lidl like that!)

View attachment 2014157
Heā€™s had his bouffant dyed...good solid dark brown which will turn red inside 2 weeks. Wonder if he did it himself at home with a box or if he got a hairdresser to do it for him. Deja vu at the kitchen table of the kitchen in the March month. No other tables were available to catch all the dirt from the shoes. I wondered why he couldnā€™t do it in his Hideaway Barn/Shed/Man Cave/ Sanctum...What a jounrey and inappropriate venue he has chosen. Clean you shoes where you eat please! Implored no-one! Ever...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Going back to the last thread, someone said they think she took the Chanel shoes with her and I agree. She would have been parading them round in a carrier bag if she'd bought them at the airport. Remember she took a carrier bag and boxed Chanel item (can't remember what it was) to the airport to make it look like she'd bought it there? I reckon they're DHGate specials and this was her way of making them look real.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Going back to the last thread, someone said they think she took the Chanel shoes with her and I agree. She would have been parading them round in a carrier bag if she'd bought them at the airport. Remember she took a carrier bag and boxed Chanel item (can't remember what it was) to the airport to make it look like she'd bought it there? I reckon they're DHGate specials and this was her way of making them look real.
Depending on what airline you fly with they have been really strict recently and you canā€™t bring more than your allowed hand luggage which means your airport shopping needs to fit in your allowed bag. Madam was flying economy so she definitely would have had limited hand luggage.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Hi everyone so im bored as hell watching the Madrid vlog.
I am cringing for her.
When they sit down to have champagne and she starts getting so excited about the finger sandwiches with steak and foie gras! Do you think in her world she is aware what foie gras is? How itā€™s produced and the cruelty involved?
On a positive note have noticed a considerable drop in viewing figures. Will not doubt read this thread backwards (as u do when u have been away for so long) to try and catch up on the latest ā€œnon happeningsā€ XX
I suspect she doesn't know what foie gras is. All she understands is that "rich people" eat it, like they eat cavier.

There is a good summary on page 1 of this thread. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Iā€™m confused - again. She says she would love the Carolina looky-likey red dress in white when she was trying it on but she had only recently unboxed almost the exact same dress in a #Short. What am I missing here? Why can I not keep up? And Elsie, if returning items youā€™ve just unboxed - please donā€™t liberally spray perfume all over the thing.

3DFE6B21-BB02-496C-9655-4B3AE1F87E31.jpeg
4E5FA555-8E6A-4569-BE78-8194F5261148.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Omg I bet you are in to something. She could have easily had that box from an older pair of shoes and she and cawwie decided to create this cover up. Personally Iā€™d like to think she paid full price because she is not going to wear them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I right in saying Little Fella did a whole vlog, ie 30mins on shoe polishing and then did the exact same nontent in a #short? What is he like?

Heā€™s boring as Hell!!!šŸ˜“ I would actually be embarrassed when exactly what does Ali and Lydia do for work through out the week??? Iā€™ll wait and would love to hear this out of their mouths!!!šŸ« 

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
At this point we need to stop feeling sorry for Ali, he is complicit in the fake old money life. Lydia isnā€™t leaving the house in a suit and a briefcase to go lean against walls. She at least limits the stupidity to home most days. Itā€™s a shared delusion at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
At this point we need to stop feeling sorry for Ali, he is complicit in the fake old money life. Lydia isnā€™t leaving the house in a suit and a briefcase to go lean against walls. She at least limits the stupidity to home most days. Itā€™s a shared delusion at this point.
I was wondering how his day looks when he writes his diaryā€¦

Monday. Played golf. I was dead good.

Tuesday. Wanted to play golf but had to cook lunch and supper and push the hoover round after lightinā€˜ the fire and completinā€™ laundry.

Wednesday. Played golf. I wasnā€™t dead good.

Thursday. Dressed up in suit and ginger tweed coat. Went to car park. Leaned in 4 doorways. Had to return home for two brief cases. Got lumbered with some chores so missed the light. Started to get secretly annoyed at her always rubbinā€˜ her flippinā€˜ noseā€¦

Friday. Dressed up in another suit and different ginger tweed coat. Found 3 more doorways to lean broodingly in. Got the wife to film me cominā€™ in through door carryinā€˜ my business manā€™s brief case. I wish sheā€™d stop rubbinā€˜ her nose, you know.

Saturday. Was allowed to sit in study and told to look like a busy business man for a shot in the wifeā€™s vlog.

Sunday. Re-shot study shot because apparently I wasnā€™t convincinā€˜ enough as a business man. Completed my list of chores. Sheā€™s promised I can start makinā€˜ it look like Iā€™m allowed in her new Barn. Must remember itā€™s now a barn. Sheā€™s talkinā€˜ about puttinā€™ the greenhouse table in thereā€¦My opinion wonā€™t be asked for of course. Due for next Botox shot at 4pm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I was wondering how his day looks when he writes his diaryā€¦

Monday. Played golf. I was dead good.

Tuesday. Wanted to play golf but had to cook lunch and supper and push the hoover round after lightinā€˜ the fire and completinā€™ laundry.

Wednesday. Played golf. I wasnā€™t dead good.

Thursday. Dressed up in suit and ginger tweed coat. Went to car park. Leaned in 4 doorways. Had to return home for two brief cases. Got lumbered with some chores so missed the light. Started to get secretly annoyed at her always rubbinā€˜ her flippinā€˜ noseā€¦

Friday. Dressed up in another suit and different ginger tweed coat. Found 3 more doorways to lean broodingly in. Got the wife to film me cominā€™ in through door carryinā€˜ my business manā€™s brief case. I wish sheā€™d stop rubbinā€˜ her nose, you know.

Saturday. Was allowed to sit in study and told to look like a busy business man for a shot in the wifeā€™s vlog.

Sunday. Re-shot study shot because apparently I wasnā€™t convincinā€˜ enough as a business man. Completed my list of chores. Sheā€™s promised I can start makinā€˜ it look like Iā€™m allowed in her new Barn. Must remember itā€™s now a barn. Sheā€™s talkinā€˜ about puttinā€™ the greenhouse table in thereā€¦My opinion wonā€™t be asked for of course. Due for next Botox shot at 4pm.
You forgot. She said if I am good and complete all my chores for the week I could sleep in the big bed. Must not complete all my chores because sheā€™s been wearing the aura ring and may want to do naughty things to make a baby. And I will be left with the baby while she and the blonde house elf go to The Farmhouse to drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You forgot. She said if I am good and complete all my chores for the week I could sleep in the big bed. Must not complete all my chores because sheā€™s been wearing the aura ring and may want to do naughty things to make a baby. And I will be left with the baby while she and the blonde house elf go to The Farmhouse to drink.
Following Monday. Joined book club. Am readinā€˜ a nice Janet and John big print book called ā€˜Bringinā€˜ Up Baby.ā€™ The next one on the list is ā€˜Farmhouse Drinkinā€™ With Your BF. I think BF means boyfriend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Well that was a yawn fest in a mediocre suburban shopping centre. It kind of reminded me of Daniel Craigā€™s last Bond film driving a Toyota Landcruiser with kid in the back and expecting to see him in next scene mowing the lawn or doing some other inane suburban task. There was no escape to more interesting/glamorous climates - even Sydney Westfieldā€™s interior is at least more architecturally interesting. Add the totally daggy shopping outfit - the black mum pants badly fitted and cheap jumper. God what a desperate mess. And what happened to Fairmont? Wasnā€™t her deal with them? Sheā€™ll pimp herself to anyone it seems.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
If they really are Chanel flats they are going to be ruined. I have two pairs and youā€™re advised to lightly wear them and then take them to be resoled. Which given the price feels a bit of a pisstake but I highly doubt Lidl will take her shoes for resoling - maybe thatā€™s Aldiā€™s next shoe jounrey šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If they really are Chanel flats they are going to be ruined. I have two pairs and youā€™re advised to lightly wear them and then take them to be resoled. Which given the price feels a bit of a pisstake but I highly doubt Lidl will take her shoes for resoling - maybe thatā€™s Aldiā€™s next shoe jounrey šŸ˜‚
Maybe Ali will find his soul, while on Lydiot's resoling jounrey. Mister, can you spare a sole for this old soul?
---
And what happened to Fairmont? Wasnā€™t her deal with them? Sheā€™ll pimp herself to anyone it seems.
I think that the Fairmont deal is a done deal after Savoy Gate.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh! Such a glorious thought. A true jounrey and a half šŸ¤­

Tuesday. Dear Diary - Heard from my book club again. The next big read is ā€˜The Elves and the Shoemakerā€¦ā€˜. Iā€™ve always admired vocational Cobblersā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.