Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s everyone holding up? Today I spent more time in my closet than I probably have in my entire life. I miss the outside world - not just the world I see on my daily dog walk.

This is what it’s like to be Lydia isn’t it...😬😬

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wait has anyone seen her tweets? Her broadband is mobile and doesn’t have capacity so she can’t let her staff work from home?? Is she trying to justify why they are still working from her house? it doesnt make any sense at all.

maybe you should just close your ‘business’ for two weeks luv. Give us all a rest.

View attachment 99250
Hi guys, Long time no post.
But is it just me or does this all make me feel like its a way for Lydia to get out of her responsibility to pay her staff? A way to get the government to pay them since she considers herself "a small local business". Im not quite sure how all of that works in the UK, but it was just something I big time noticed in Lydia posts as of late. We all know Lydia easily makes the money to pay her staff even through this lockdown, especially with the money she makes off of Affiliate Lynx, but i feel like she is going to be a penny pincher and is posting and saying these things to get out of her personally/her company having to pay her staff.

& I am so sick of influencers posting and pushing ad's and buy products. While I know that they have a "job" to do and any movement of money in the economy is a good thing, i find the pushing of perfumes, and comfy cozy clothes, and amazon purchases so sinful. People shouldn't be spending money on frivolous things right now as many are out of work and are trying to make sure to keep their lives and bills afloat right now. It really is making me frustrated with the entire influencer sphere even more.

Back to Lydiot again... go on!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
How’s everyone holding up? Today I spent more time in my closet than I probably have in my entire life. I miss the outside world - not just the world I see on my daily dog walk.

This is what it’s like to be Lydia isn’t it...😬😬
Aww. It is weird to not be able to go out. I miss the outside world too. I miss to visit my parents. But at least I have my hubby with me.

Work wise, Im one of the only few that haven't been affected. I work from home since 2005 🤭 No, not "work" at Lydia style. I am a web designer. I have had a lot of work recently as clients frecuently need to update their websites with annoucements, policies, their virtual shops... and others feel in the mood to revamp their websites. So even I have a lot of work, I consider myself one of the luckiest persons cause I kept my job.

My sister and my parents, with independent business has been more affected and that breaks my heart.

I confess I haven't seen Vlogs recently. YouTube is not my friend now. On weekend I saw some movies. I haven' felt in the mood to see Influencers and their free PR bull$(%.

Today I was talking with my sister than the idea of going out for a coffee sounds so luxury and dreamy these days. Let alone shop online for non-senses (aka, influencer's promotions). We keep making lists of basic things to order online on supermarket shops. We discuss on plans about pay the bills on the next few months, and help parents economically. Sudenly redecorate the house, buy an expensive coat, buy makeup... nothing of that comes to my mind now.

Can't wait all this madness stop worldwide and we don't hear all the bad news every minute :cry:

Of course Lydia, share it! Everyone would love to see what expensive crap you "trated yourself" with now. Specially those who are economically affected now, those who lost their jobs, those who lost a loved one... :mad:

I mean, you are Lydia Millen! Wouldn't be you if you were humble and considered during this difficult time... :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Lydia is giving the impression online that she is having a whale of a time right now. She hasn’t altered her lifestyle or style online whatsoever. She is totally tone deaf.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
She’s not a dog person.

Swiftly blocks everyone that votes no 😂

As I was reading it I thought she was about to say she is donating the money to people that help need right now it but what was I thinking lol
Omg, that’s what I was thinking, but no...

• Sad
Reactions: 15
(Photos for the flog-shunners)
Hope she gets the shits the greedy git. Her & Ali are exactly the twats who ruin it for everyone else.
View attachment 99361View attachment 99362
I am so beyond bored with her content that I can't bear to watch any of her videos or stories anymore. Haven't seen a one in probably two months. Even with this extra time at home, I can find so many better things to do (like reorganize my own closets!). But, I love coming here to read all your comments ... you Tattlers are hilarious and brighten my day!

That said, when you guys were saying she had a lot of TP ... I had no IDEA it was this much ... my jaw dropped to the floor!!!! I thought it was a joke meme or something when I first saw it.

I just want to understand something: does she think she's inspiring people because she learned to stack one roll on top of the other? What we teach our toddlers to do? And, more importantly, who on earth would dare wipe their bum with TP that has been laying on the floor with all the vacuum dust bunnies -- and maybe even a spider or two (look out Lydiot!)? Disgusting! 🕷🕸

• Angry
Reactions: 29
She seems to have removed that poll about buying herself something. Hopefully a lot of people responded telling her how tone deaf it was and that it read as though she had donated the cash!

Reactions: 24
Long time lurker. OMG - latest tweet re seeking further advice on her parcel from Italy. Perhaps stop ordering non essential items and putting unnecessary pressure on both the warehouse workers and the mail delivery staff? As usual, she is only thinking of herself.
But it's her birthday present to herself....because she can't have a party....😬
I honestly thought, when i read that instead of her party she was using the money for something else, that she was donating it to support the vulnerable....
No, she's bought herself something from Italy! Might have known!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.