Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a relief in these times to know that up in not-Buckinghamshire, priorities are in line with the rest of the world. Teas - and niche teas - are now organised in IKEA glass jars behind a cupboard door. Its all gonna be okay!

What an idiot she is. No better proof that nobody cares about her, else they'd tell her to shut the duck up; quit filming this nonsense, and stop embarrassing herself. Did she really admit she was getting Celia back to fold her pyjamas? If only someone could get Celia to spill the beans on what it was like working there...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ewww....she didn't wash anything from the shop before using it! Glass jars from IKEA - filled straight away with tea, coffee and chocolate. Wooden scoops - handled, put on the counter which is walked all over by the cat, then inside with the coffee 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Honestly she really is the gift that keeps on giving for a gossip site. How flipping dull and lazy can you be to make content like her latest vlog. Those two entitled twats can't do the simplist of tasks themselves.
How can you need two extra people to help you tidy your kitchen? They are infuriatingly pathetic.
And all of the baskets and jars to decant stuff that is fine and hygienic in its original packaging.
And all the towels in baskets. How stupid. Such an unnecessary waste.
They are even too flipping lazy to go to the shop and buy the wretched baskets etc so Amazon delivers with yet more waste in packaging. The consumerism of these two entitled layabouts is beyond nauseating.
I wouldn't mind but it's plain as day those idiots can't cook and eat damn all.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Bloody hell Lydia's followers are utter morons one said 'George and Celia should go on date'. like Celia would want to go on a date with that wet blanket mummy's boy. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And that outfit! What an absolute bellend. The pose is ridiculous and the ensemble ghastly. Thankfully not too many people will have to look at it as she sashays down to her kitchen. All got up like the dogs dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hiw many times does she say "the dream" they are drawer dividers. Get over yourself

• Sick
Reactions: 15
This is everything....
This is. The. Dream
This is everything....
This is. The. Dream

duck off you stupid bint.

awkward time to promote the funeral home wreath....the site is tit until further notice. 😬

Bloody hell Lydia's followers are utter morons one said 'George and Celia should go on date'. like Celia would want to go on a date with that wet blanket mummy's boy. :rolleyes:
I thought Celia was female, my bad 😐

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else get the feeling that as she permanently works from home, now a lot of people are she sees herself as someone we should all look to for work from home advice.

I've just been telling my husband about her daily outfits and shown him some.
He said

"This woman is prancing round her house with a handbag and tight trousers and heels, meanwhile normal women on Twitter are posting about how their boobs have never felt so free working from home in their dressing gowns"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Does anyone else get the feeling that as she permanently works from home, now a lot of people are she sees herself as someone we should all look to for work from home advice.

I've just been telling my husband about her daily outfits and shown him some.
He said

"This woman is prancing round her house with a handbag and tight trousers and heels, meanwhile normal women on Twitter are posting about how their boobs have never felt so free working from home in their dressing gowns"
OH God NO! Don't give her ideas! :rolleyes: (Cue long awaited 'office' tour)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She only plans to wear it to the kitchen 🙄😂
What a flippin moron, who decides to embark on a 30 day OOTD spree when half the world is spending every minute inside the house. Yeah jeeze, those Jimmy Choo boots will come in super handy when I walk down the stairs to refill my coffee mug.

Its hilarious to me how you can tell shes so proud of herself for thinking up this 'Life and Style' catchphrase even going so far as to add it to her Instagram bio ... IDK if anyone is aware but thats like the lowest tier gossip magazine in the States LOL.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
When there is a World-wide-crisis and you are an influencer and you have to post old pics (or dress / put on makeup for a few hours and take a bunch of pics on the same day to post) on your Instagram feed, so your feed doesn't lose that fake vibe. #keepingMyFakeLife #InfluencerProblems

• Sick
Reactions: 21
When there is a World-wide-crisis and you are an influencer and you have to post old pics (or dress / put on makeup for a few hours and take a bunch of pics on the same day to post) on your Instagram feed, so your feed doesn't lose that fake vibe. #keepingMyFakeLife #InfluencerProblems

They are all equal to me, all disgusting twats. But they will learn the lesson the hard way this time..

Reactions: 15
Are these Botega mules and sandals all these influencers are flogging or am I wrong??? I want to set them on fire, they are so hideous it should be illegal!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.