Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so NOW you're not ashamed/proud of your birth mum- now that she's a 'key worker'🙄 #narclife

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Maybe Lydia should gift her some cleu de poop for those cracked hands...

nobody should Lydia,
but you wouldn’t know that in your bungalow when your only worry is bulk buying from net a porter.

Reactions: 27
Her Mum asks her what her plans are for today so clearly Lydia has no intention of seeing her Mum. I'm guessing she isn't in the over 70's category so she could still pop round and social distance, or invite her Mum to come and sit in her acres of land

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She never says she loves her mum. View attachment 98680
So she has no notion of helping her mother in any way, just uses her mother's situation to make an obvious point about which she offers jack tit of a solution. She endlessly makes herself look bad but being such a narcissist has zero awareness of how selfish she is.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Do we know if Carrie is back yet?
Hope lydl doesn't make her self isolate at her bungalow, what with Ali's underlying health condition.

Reactions: 7
She never says she loves her mum. View attachment 98680
Really sad she ignored the "love u" from her mum

Do we know if Carrie is back yet?
Hope lydl doesn't make her self isolate at her bungalow, what with Ali's underlying health condition.
She's back in the UK but seems to be self isolating. She's batch cooking

Lydia is also jumping on the batch cooking bandwagon which makes no sense as she had all the time in the world to make dinner every evening

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So it's Mothers Day today in the UK - she didn't send an emoji back to her mum!! (even when things were really tough btn me and my mum I would use the emojis to say things I just couldn't then) - we know she didn't order flowers cause she would have shown everyone (but yeah design a dead wreath for your door), we know she doesn't even know her mums plans today so she wasn't going to visit - did they send flowers and card to MIL?

💐hey Lydlls mum - I don't know you, seems like you are out on the front lines serving people and its mothers day today which might be tough, just wanted to say hi :) hope you made it through the day and had a chance to enjoy the sunshine. 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have had a thought today through all this horrendous pandemic. Our Lidl within a matter of weeks is going to be showing herself in her true raw state....no manicures, no freebie haircut, no laser to remove her beard and no more "game changing" facials. I am so looking forward to seeing the nose start to slide when she can't get her top ups, the fillers move around her face and finally her top lip shrink back to the size that Mother Nature intended. Cannot wait 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I have had a thought today through all this horrendous pandemic. Our Lidl within a matter of weeks is going to be showing herself in her true raw state....no manicures, no freebie haircut, no laser to remove her beard and no more "game changing" facials. I am so looking forward to seeing the nose start to slide when she can't get her top ups, the fillers move around her face and finally her top lip shrink back to the size that Mother Nature intended. Cannot wait 😂

Oh when that starts to happen, she'll make up an illness or excuse to stop recording vlogs.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Has no idea her mum is still working :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: That says a lot
Exactly! When your "self made" daughter can drop 50K+ a month on shoes, bags and dresses, you shouldn't be working in a supermarket, not that working in a supermarket is wrong or anything! it's just that it's tiring and doesn't pay well! she should be retired now and her daughter should be helping her, and by helping her i don't mean vlogging her hair disaster or sharing their text messages. and jesus christ bleeping call your mother clamydia! the woman is facing the risk of contracting covid19 every single second because her grabby disgusting daughter is such cheap witch who won't part with her begged her money to help her mother out! what a low class slut is this creature!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Exactly! When your "self made" daughter can drop 50K+ a month on shoes, bags and dresses, you shouldn't be working in a supermarket, not that working in a supermarket is wrong or anything! it's just that it's tiring and doesn't pay well! she should be retired now and her daughter should be helping her, and by helping her i don't mean vlogging her hair disaster or sharing their text messages. and jesus christ bleeping call your mother clamydia! the woman is facing the risk of contracting covid19 every single second because her grabby disgusting daughter is such cheap witch who won't part with her begged her money to help her mother out! what a low class slut is this creature!
If I had the possibility... my mom wouldn’t be working any minute longer ever in her life 🥺
It is awful what’s happening.. starting today in Romania you cant go out anymore unless you go to work, hospital and greocerries. I can only think of having my life back and everybody else 😫

Reactions: 19
If I had the possibility... my mom wouldn’t be working any minute longer ever in her life 🥺
It is awful what’s happening.. starting today in Romania you cant go out anymore unless you go to work, hospital and greocerries. I can only think of having my life back and everybody else 😫
same here in france, I miss taking a walk down the streets just because..

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.