Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As Teefers would say: not gonna lie, I want them! I still wear a mask most public places, and these would be great, but crikey! They’re expensive! Just another way late-stage capitalism protects its own.
I look at the advances as regards Type 1 diabetes. My daughter used to manually prick her finger about ten times a day so the tips of her fingers were a mess. In recent years, however, they have introduced Dexcom which is a sensor you ‘staple’ onto your upper arm every two weeks. It then sends data to the app on your phone with all of your blood sugar readings. When they fall below 4 or size above 9, an alarm sounds to alert you immediately to the fact.

Previously, if you went hypoglycemic in your sleep, for example, and it made you so weak you slept through it - you could fall into a coma. Similarly, if you go hyperglycemic and don’t fix it immediately with a syringe correction dose of insulin, a great amount of harm can occur to your eyes, muscles, heart, brain, etc. Dexcom has changed T1 Diabetes treatment radically as teens are never separated from their phones and they are always charged for snapchat if nothing else.

The other advantage is we used to have to go through books of diaries of blood sugar readings when attending clinic to supply the info to the DNS. With this method, they download the data straight from the phone.

The Dyson may not nearly do what we want it to do but it’s a step in the right direction especially with the tracker to the phone. It’s innovative and I, for one, would love to see us all with a Dexcom-type app whereby we would manage our health via blood readings from a sensor. It makes so much sense to me. For example, a text alert re low iron, hydration tablet needed, possibly oxygen intake, migraine warnings, health check up reminders like cervical smears, mammograms, etc.

It would also save the health service back-ups and afford us privacy also so instead of avoiding the GP, we can manage our own health in privacy. Just a thought. Sorry for the lengthy diatribe!

Reactions: 45
I cannot find fakebirkinslayer on Instagram. Am I spelling it correctly?

Reactions: 11
Is there a thread on the la way? Literally cannot find anything about her anywhere. Not one single photo of her house on IG either

Reactions: 7
Very interesting. If you watch this authenticator’s #short one of the main ways to tell a fake is the heat stamp and the serial number. With influencers increasingly buying bag inserts, two of the four telltale signs are covered up. So the hardware, leather/logo facade are the only factors on view.

---
Worth watching - Everything we have been saying about Elsie’s - the arms aren’t long enough!

If you can’t access it, try under this title on youtube

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Ali is the Shein version of these guys.
Each gentlemen rocks their own unique style pahfektly regardless of age.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 39
View attachment 1966622
She’s holding forth yabbering as usual and he’s down in the double-breasted doldrums…
I just don’t have much sympathy for him @Oops - he was flogging the hell out of that ‘Carrie’ Bag holder alongside Elsie - a thirst for aff links that never dies. I wonder how her hosts felt about her making such a song and dance of not wanting to place her Hermezz on the floor as if it was unclean. Either way, she doesn’t give a toss about her bags - didn’t mind flinging it around a catamaran with Nick.

---
Ali is the Shein version of these guys.
Each gentlemen rocks their own unique style pahfektly regardless of age.

View attachment 1966565
Love the way he describes their personalities alongside their style - you can’t really have one without the other.

Reactions: 30
My husband (Type 2 diabetic) uses the Libre 2 CGM and it has been a game changer for him! I don’t love waking up to a shrieking alarm when he goes hypo in the middle of the night but it sure beats the alternative!

Reactions: 22
She thinks liking Hermes is a personality.

Reactions: 33
I cannot find fakebirkinslayer on Instagram. Am I spelling it correctly?
It's

thefakebirkinslayer
---
Is there a thread on the la way? Literally cannot find anything about her anywhere. Not one single photo of her house on IG either

Yes she has a thread...link here

Lauren Amiri

She lives in an apartment in Monaco....hence Lidl visiting her down the road in Cannes.

Instagram....

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.