Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Georgeeee

VIP Member
she affiliate lyxed gifts other people bought her for Christmas.... I dont think she’s below linking the baby gifts ....
She's fiercely adamant she's earned them by showing them on her PR channel.

Anyway that's the part that bugs me- she can manage all the affiliate lynx set up, yet then declares 'I can't remember what I've bought & what I've been sent'. When she has openly admitted she, out of principle won't show a failed beg she's had to pay for herself.

Take the bag collection video.. oh hello bags that we've never seen that she couldn't affiliate lynx. Also, more proof she's an avid tattle reader- a tattler called her out for never showing unboxing Chanel..next vid she makes a point of saying she asked not to have the box..she hates boxes apparently. Then why wet yourself & hoard all the Dior boxes?

Anyway back to the baby beg, I'm now wondering if leach nail alex has even ASKED lydl to get her some free stuff? That one is totally there for the perks. See, people can label tattlers 'jealous trolls' but THAT is something I definitely pity her for; people around you for what they can get. Every video that features buddy Alex, she's got her beak deep in the beauty castoff freebie basket.

Sorry, I try never to bore with essays (long train journey), will stick to annoying you all with small, judgemental bites in future😉

Oh & @TeaSpiller, in my head I have you pictured as Ali's mum, having to endure civilised sunday roasts... then coming here to give us all the goss on your entitled little daughter-in-law😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

swsgirl

I feel like this might be a really unpopular opinion but: Cover yourself up woman and have some respect for yourself. That outfit should be something only her husband gets to see rather than flaunting your half naked body around all over the internet
No its not unpopular at all, and guess what flashing your ass and tits is not liberating. Is this what the women before us fought for? Equality and basic human rights so Lydia Millen could shake her ass in a TikTok?

While almost 1300 people in Italy have DIED in the space of a couple of weeks she posts THAT?! No, you don't have to be sobbing on social media about the situation but have some fucking class and respect. Disgusting insensitive tippy toe troll.

• Heart
I have to be honest, grown women who are in their 30s, sending passive-agressive tweets to each other, indirectly mentioning them and their shit on their youtube videos, tweeting hate messages, investigating IP addresses are signs of immaturity.
THISSS!! 👏👏👏

I have found Lydia's behavior in the last few weeks especially appalling, hypocritical, and immature.
Not that she hasn't had many many many examples of this in her entire life and online life. She has just been excruciatingly bad this last week.

The fact that she doesn't see that she is being even a tad bit hypocritical speaks to her inability to analyze her life and her actions, see what is wrong, and grow and learn from it.
She doesn't see how calling someone who doesn't share their life online by their handle is wrong. She doesn't see the power she has over her idiotic brain-dead followers. She doesn't see that if she calls someone out that person is then going to be harassed to no end. Its the most counterproductive part of the narrative she is trying to pat herself on the back about. Lead by example as she would say.

&& dont get me started on the fact that she literally is just trying to shame others and censor other peoples opinions by controlling what is said about her on platforms other than her own. That was sooo friggin crystal clear to me I couldn't believe that people went along with it.
Her claims that she doesn't read here are bogus as that is about what this entire week long rant is about. She has spend the entire week trying to get those opinions, many of whom are on this thread, gone so that others cant get the truth in-between their ears and figure it out. Your gig is up Lydia, just give it time.

I have no idea how this seems to not affect so many other influencers, it just seems to be Lydia's type that need to ruffle their feathers about it. As simple as Lydia says "just don't send the message" its just as simple for her to "not read the message".
She needs to stop playing the victim its pathetic and really really really low class.

• Heart

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
View attachment 93893
She’s selling the infamous Gucci blazer again following the debate about it being unworn with tags 🤣 now it’s down as "like new" worn but with tags attached. Because she got caught out by someone on here for saying it was brand new with tags.
Aah, yes. The blazer that was "brand new with tags and never worn" 🤔

9am ish - 27th Feb 2019
Screenshot_20200311-015529_Gallery.jpg

A few photos of her NOT wearing the blazer the entire day. 😂
3ae1fd51e688c7a76f32ae1b2f629239.jpg

ab1da0b3df9e181935d9c6bde3f60271.jpg

20200311_020003.jpg

5ab966506cd1ab927cf3ee308fb30890.jpg

20200311_014640.jpg

04401d1de0343f1bc8f5caf92c9ce28c.jpg

Finally ending the day at a nice smelly fish restaurant for a late tea and drinks until after 11pm.
105846af7618e72b226f83df1e28aadf.jpg

Just a quick spritz of Febreze and it's Depop ready... over a year later. Lovely! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Wophie

VIP Member
Sorry but that reply she put up about that "troll" of Lorna's, about dealing with the consequences....

The level of hypocracy is off the chart! Is this active thread not a consequence of her dishing out shit content and being a condescending cunt?! She's suggesting people shouldn't moan about her calling that girl out publically.... Is this not the exact same thing?? She so fucking thick!!!!! Man. She gets under my skin like no one's business.
What she doesn't get is in school if she did something bad she would be punished by a teacher, who to a child is someone of authority.
Lydia is not in charge of her followers. She has no authority over them

Reactions: 31

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
So Ali unfollowed Claire Channel right after someone here posted he still follows her??? HAHAHAHA! Could It be more obvious they both read here! Sad pathetic pair.

Oh and Lydia, you know you said about how bad your skin was just before Christmas in those vlogs and how AMAZING it is now? Have you forgotten that in the vlogs before Christmas you're referring to, you were actually singing the praises of Cle Du Poop and how AMAZING your skin was then?! And then before that it was another AMAZING brand, and before that, a different GAME CHANGING brand. Seriously, stop with the skin care lies, you've told far too many to fool people!

• Haha

fifig75

Do you know what annoys me...........the way she idolises her dad. A man who if you think about it abandoned her and let her be in her own words homeless. A man who left her with feck all clothes growing up. When her mother tried to provide for her as best she could even if they didn't get on. She overlooks all this because daddy is rich and downs her mam because she has to work a normal job to get by. Shows what a materialistic woman she is. Ali isn't like that and I think is overwhelmed by alot of what is happening and going on their lives. If this makes sense

MichiganGal

VIP Member
She can't even spell Prime Minister properly 🤦‍♀️View attachment 96382
Can't spell but she's has her 750 dollar necklace on. Day late and dollar short, Lydia. Claire did that necklace 2 years ago. Here's a fashion tip for you.....The necklace is very busy so wear with a solid color t shirt. Only Lydia could make a $750 necklace look cheap. Could those two be anymore vacuous?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Lechat

VIP Member
Haha all these influencers (especially the UK ones) are showing how thick and stupid they are. They cannot handle this crisis or deal with it sensitively. They are being caught out because the public mood has changed. We don’t want light and fluffy, we don’t want content for escapism, we don’t want your half informed advice on something you know nothing about. We don’t want ads and bullshit posts about working from home productively. Any influencers who has a grain of intelligence will stand down their ads and posting and recognise this is a serious time and stop talking shit and then getting offended when called out.
Honestly I am glad people are pissed off with Lydia, hello October and many others for acting like nothing is going on! Hopefully people start to see these sales women for what they are!! Nasty individuals especially when their sales business is threatened!!

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I don't care if she is or was a stripper. I would have no complaints about her if she had some kindness and integrity.
A stripper owns what they do....it's all out on display. I don't care if Lidl was or not.

What I do have a problem with how she lives her life now. She's not a fashion vlogger - we don't get fashion advice. She's not a beauty vlogger - she likes different things each week. She's not an interiors vlogger - her ' style ' is dictated by what she can get for free.
She's just a boring, self obsessed, illiterate, talentless nobody who is making a lot of money off susceptible fans and is receiving a lot of free stuff from brands!

I stay by my earlier post that Lydia is a wannabe reality tv star. Hence, all the drama. If she cared for being a professional and developing her SM career, whilst preserving her mental health, she would have delegated the task of reading/replying to comments to a PA (someone new, and not involved with her as much as Carrie is). If she is not doing that and prefers to keep mourning, whining, complaining and picking up fights on Twitter, that means she lives for the drama and feeds on the negativity.
This!
She reminds me of someone in my family who, if things are not going well, but she isn't getting attention she will suddenly stir things up to create drama so that she get the attention that she NEEDS. And yes she really does seem to need it. Lydia is the same she has a huge empty hole inside that needs filling but the trouble is all the attention in the world will never be enough. She is so very hungry. (In more ways than one I suspect)

Ali a 10 out of 10? I nearly choked when I read this. He does nothing for me. I'm not attracted to dumb little diddy men with a high voice that makes me squirm. UGH!

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh do kindly fuck off you moaning twat....
nose out of joint because someone dared to question you on Instagram. or is this just how we start a new week in Lala Lydia Land, spewing yet more self pity/hard done by bullshit.

D0DBEACC-8DBB-4554-8673-F83BCB23B38C.jpeg

everything about her is toxic.

• Haha
  • Sick
I honestly don't mean to belittle anyone who's out of shape with this comment, but isn't it rather hilarious that one half of "Britain's fittest couple" is now seriously bragging about going on a 3km run...? I know that a 3km run can seem utterly insurmountable for some people (honestly, I was once there too), but most people aren't 50% of "Britain's fittest couple" and also don't make themselves out to be some fitness guru on social media. I also seem to recall she used to claim she had a bum knee that prevented her from running. Did the B12 shots magically cure her knee as well? :sneaky:

To me, this just indicates she was never fit in the first place, just slim and with very disordered eating patterns. I mean, she said it herself - working out was never about fitness for her, just about staying slim. For me, personally, working out (I compete in trail running and did my first half marathon last year) is all about challenging myself, reaching goals and staying healthy and strong. Being able to eat whatever the heck I want without ballooning is just an added bonus! 😁

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Let’s all remember Lydia was homeless in her past 🙄
She was rich,
She was poor,
She was unemployed,
She was an entrepreneur from a young age,
Daddy gave her a Cartier,
She had nothing to her name.

they paid for the wedding themselves
We all know 80% of that shit was gifted

she’s finding what’s working for other influencers and copying it, it’s clever but she’s like Victoria, neither of them know what direction their QVC channel is going in.
I didn’t hate it, I also didn’t believe 50% of it and it looked like Lydia didn’t either, especially when it came to her Ibiza boyfriends.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

AlexP

Is this for real? The only room with a slight touch of personality and style is going to get bland grandma’s shite thrown all over it?! No longer feel sorry for Ali, they’re as pretentious as each other and deserve their sad little hamlet life together. Are we really supposed to believe this home reflects a young, stylish couple? If that was posted on an estate agent’s site I’d be very quick to assume it’s the home of a “new money” couple late 40s/ early 50s. (Not that that’s old, there’s just no sign of youth in this sterile home)

I also appreciate that we all have different taste but even I don’t believe Lydia likes her house considering she changes it up SO often. No-one who actually likes their home or has their own mind (not scrolling Instagram going WANT WANT WANT) would make so many changes in 2 years!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
LIDL - since we all know you read this I would just like to say you are DISGUSTING. No beating around the bush, you turn my stomach.

You look like you need scrubbed with bleach, your nails could grow potatoes under them, you are rude, you are aggressive, you are a hypocrite, and you have sucked the life out of Ali like a leech.

I don't even hate watch this idiot any more, and have finally unsubbed / unfollowed her and I feel so much better for it.

• Heart