Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peepers

Keeps mentioning on stories/last vlog, that her 3 friends are having babies. Clearly on the scrounge for free gifts, 'here's what I ordered for Alex's baby' watch this space. All free shit will have to be declared lydl even if you don't affiliate lynx it because you don't want your mates to think you're a tight arse.

Before doing her blog/youtube full time she worked in a sportswear clothing store office. & at uni she worked on the shop floor at fcuk. In the summer hols she sold laughing gas in ibiza strip club 'swanky's' (tho oddly that's not on her cv).

View attachment 90082
You are missing the part where she worked in a strip club.....

Reactions: 2

Maud

Does anyone know whether she blocks people for no reason at all on IG? I cannot see to access her account and everyone else can? I didn’t even do anything wrong?!

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Just watched the video on page 4 of Harry&Meghan #11 about Narcissistic personality......wish I could link it.....but I was thinking of Lidl the whole time!!!

Moloko

Chatty Member
I have one random/stupid question. I noticed that Lydia and Vic and many more influencers have like these highlighted videos. And every time I would go to their YT channel it would automatically start to load and play. Does this count as a view in YT world?
ACFBB61B-FFDD-4501-8E8B-3D8A66FC12A1.jpeg

Its_Me

VIP Member
Lydia Millen worked in an actual strip club as well as swankys! She always uses smoke and mirrors by happily saying she worked at swankys to throw people off the scent that she worked in an actual strip club! I thought everyone knew this.....

This is why I don’t like Lydia! She likes to pretend she’s something she isn’t. It’s not the fact that she worked in a strip club, it’s the fact that she lies about her entire previous life and pretends she was raised in Buckingham palace, heir to the throne. People who just followed her now would be so shocked to know her past because she is so fake
I didn’t know, I haven’t been following this thread long and I stopped following her ages ago I just check in from time to time :)

Do you know which one?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Rosy Posy

Yep he did! Within 24 hours of it being mentioned on here!! They couldn't make it more obvious. Either Ali is reading here too, or the bossy cow put Ali in his place and made him unfollow her. Pathetic
Why did Ali unfollow Claire? What did I miss???

Peepers

[QUOTE="Peepers, post:

Me too! Couldn’t have put it better myself. He’s absolute cringe! How she thinks he’s straight I do not know!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Same. And that silly hair and sense of style and clothing... horrible. Not my cup of tea at all.

As far as I know only peasants sit on a chair in the middle of the land and watch over their crops, not gentleman. Gentlemen usually go to a Michelin restaurant, run a business, go to business meetings Maybe I am not looking on the right fields? 🤔
Oups! Pretty hard

missstarlight

Yep he did! Within 24 hours of it being mentioned on here!! They couldn't make it more obvious. Either Ali is reading here too, or the bossy cow put Ali in his place and made him unfollow her. Pathetic
Ladies, sorry I may have missed this.
Why would he unfollow her?
Is it because Claire was making comments on her videos about them?

orangelolly

Chatty Member
Someone tweeted this picture of Lydia holding on to a strip pole in a strip club and tagged her telling her to own up to her past....
Can someone post the bottom left picture? I've never seen that one before and couldn't find the Twitter account