Lydia Millen #157 Heating v eating is for the hoi polloi, why not check in to the Savoy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG this is gathering steam. Is she going to ignore then refer to it in some obscure way in a few weeks? What is she going to do tomorrow, normal flog or no show? This is Globy level exciting!
Nothing will change. To her this is more attention, more views, more subscribers ahead of Vlogmas which is really stuff she filmed in October/November. It brings a new interest to her and I'm sure she is soaking up the attention.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I was thinking the same thing. She has a log burner, you don't need a boiler for that.

She has planned this whole sorry episode to gain more followers and views. She will let Carrie deal with all the negativity whilst her numbers grow, its a tried and tested publicity stunt and they usually work.
I don't think she's that smart or strategic.

She wanted to show off her wealth online, per usual, pretending she was paying for a suite herself at The Savoy due to lack of heating and hot water.

However, she did not anticipate this backlash because she's a moron.

She has delusions of grandeur and her whole channel is the illusion of riches.

From her cosplay to shooting, pretending to own a horse, Hermes bags in every shot and now this.

However, she's so bleeping stupid and self-immersed she didn't think nor care how it would come off to others.

She never does.

She's lost all sense of reality, is beyond narcissistic and clearly, has no emotional intelligence.

There is nothing wrong if one is financially wealthy.

It's the lack of humility and discretion, blatantly rubbing people's faces in it, right when this very issue is affecting so many in the UK.

She is the architect of her own demise.

She's literally canceling herself and I'm here for it.

What an absolute muppet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
I always think if you need to flaunt wealth online you seek validation from strangers either because you don’t get any in your relationship or you need it to survive. Either way it’s utterly embarrassing and actually a massive danger to her safety, she’s very vocal and open about where she lives and all her expensive things, so was molly mae until someone broke into her house and robbed her of everything
I don’t think anyone would want to rob Lydia’s fake Hermes bags 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
No chauffeur-driven Bentley Rolls Royce Range Rover car home ?
Screenshot_20221123-181450_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-181818_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
OMG this is gathering steam. Is she going to ignore then refer to it in some obscure way in a few weeks? What is she going to do tomorrow, normal flog or no show? This is Globy level exciting!
I am thinking maybe a no-show. Wasn't there a no-show once before after a drama then a re-emergence and some dramatic story about why she had been unable to vlog? Or maybe I am imaging that, either way it is as you say, 'Globy level exciting', maybe it was after Globy that she was MIA.

Reactions: 30
Long time lurker, occasional commenter 😂

If ever there was a post to serve her up a slice of humble pie, this is it. This beats Globy, Hairgate, this has made national media 😂😂 ABOUT F**KING TIME!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Just the way she worded it sounds so entitled and tone deaf, the first time I watched it my mouth genuinely dropped. I’m personally very very lucky to not be in a position to have to worry about electricity or heating bills etc but I would never dream of saying anything like that even to one person let alone the internet. Why couldn’t she have said ‘the heating has broken in the house but we’re extremely lucky that the savoy have kindly invited us down to London for some Christmas shopping/event bla bla bla’ surely that sounds a lot more down to Earth and less braggy?!
The difference is she wanted to lie, brag and show that she is richer and better than everyone else.

How's that working for you now, Lydiot?

Every time I think she can't do anything dumber, or stoop any lower, she proves me wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Will aldi upload, is he speeding all over MK for mini eggs or hiding in his shed?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Will aldi upload, is he speeding all over MK for mini eggs or hiding in this shed?
This will of course be Aldi’s fault, how could he dream of letting her upload such a tone deaf post? Oh to be a fly in the Bunga/Savoy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thought I’d check Tattle out and wow I mean this is gold. My worry is she won’t actually understand what she’s done wrong or it will be the medias fault for blowing out of proportion. She tries to have sloppy shoulders but hopefully this will stick.
I’m getting my popcorn 🍿
Edited to include:
Just went on Twitter and on my for you page #eggs is number 2. Is this Aldi desperately trying to locate all the mini eggs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If she had even one working brain cell, she'd not post and just go quiet for a while.

However, she has to have the last word and show she is not affected, so will probably post on schedule being the moron she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Can we finally acknowledge the fact that Ali must be as bad as her for still defending her. We knew he was not a Lumière as we say in French, but he somehow seemed to have more social skills than her. However, ever since he started taking on that faux posh role, he's started showing off his Lydia side more and more. He could totally post that sort of crap video too nowadays. I just think he was just better at hiding his true nature and is in fact the biggest hypocrite like Carrie is.

If she had even one working brain cell, she'd not post and just go quiet for a while.

However, she has to have the last word and show she is not affected, so will probably post on schedule being the moron she is.
She will 100% come back with charity work, a new pet (or chicks maybe?), "wholesome" content that does not involve buying "expensive" things (like cooking a Sunday roast or something), clear out her closet to donate, showing herself cleaning three stables etc etc etc...

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.