Lydia Millen #157 Heating v eating is for the hoi polloi, why not check in to the Savoy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes. Just heard the clip on capital radio of all places.
I like Lydia, and I really want to chime in but I don’t want to bully. She is entitled to her own reality, but it’s important to always be kind and considerate of your surroundings. You read the room and act accordingly. You might be doing something exciting, but if it’s insensitive, maybe keep it to yourself?

She’s lost it entirely and it’s ripped the scale of offensive now. The worst part is I, like I’m sure many others, would love to start dialogue as to why the tone can be seen as jarring but she has been life coached into believing everything she does that’s off, or tone deaf is simply not her problem

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
I like Lydia, and I really want to chime in but I don’t want to bully. She is entitled to her own reality, but it’s important to always be kind and considerate of your surroundings. You read the room and act accordingly. You might be doing something exciting, but if it’s insensitive, maybe keep it to yourself?

She’s lost it entirely and it’s ripped the scale of offensive now. The worst part is I, like I’m sure many others, would love to start dialogue as to why the tone can be seen as jarring but she has been life coached into believing everything she does that’s off, or tone deaf is simply not her problem
Read the wiki button at the top of the page. You might not like her much after. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 42

"but she has been life coached into believing everything she does that’s off, or tone deaf is simply not her problem"
100%!!!!! I wrote about this in the last thread. She took what her Life Coach taught her and has morphed it into something I highly doubt Ms. Hurst would recognize or even support.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Linda, please put “Tin Eared TikToker” in your profile and I’ll follow you😂
hahaha!! This comment actually made me lol!
You know if she did that, apologised had some humility and took the piss out of herself for being so crass and tone deaf, I’d have a modicum of respect for her. But she won’t.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just reading it again, it's weird or just plan BS.
  • She took a heater out and put it in the dogs kennel ??
  • She couldn't go into the lounge with the woodburner because the dogs were in there ??
I was thinking the same thing. She has a log burner, you don't need a boiler for that.

She has planned this whole sorry episode to gain more followers and views. She will let Carrie deal with all the negativity whilst her numbers grow, its a tried and tested publicity stunt and they usually work.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Politics joe on twitter have gone after her as well. Oh it’s wonderful. The comments are chefs kiss. I think her brand of vapid over consumption and over excess is doing her zero favours in these trying times. You love to see it!

My god I’m going to hell anyway but

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wow. This must have knocked Princess Tippy Toes off her perch. Imagine the meltdown. Lidl has been so smug lately. This is far worse than Hair Gate or the drama when Lynx went AWOL. Bet she won't be so Zen back at the bunga.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
The thing is you think she can’t get worse but she just keeps going on makes it worse 😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
The saddest thing of all this is that she honestly wont be able to see that she has done anything wrong. I think she truly believes that it is everyone else's fault that they dont live in the same world as her. It is everyone else that is at fault, she is just merely existing in her exquisite bubble and if you find that offensive then thats on you.

In one of her replies she said 'last month I was getting blamed for the war in Ukraine and now it is the cost of living! I hope you know that I am not to blame!'

No Lydia, no one blames you for the cost of living, but we do blame you for being a smug, arrogant liar. There was NO NEED to mention your heating, you should know that it is a sensitive topic, but you are so far up your own arse that you have lost all sense of reality

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
OMG this is gathering steam. Is she going to ignore then refer to it in some obscure way in a few weeks? What is she going to do tomorrow, normal flog or no show? This is Globy level exciting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
OMG this is gathering steam. Is she going to ignore then refer to it in some obscure way in a few weeks? What is she going to do tomorrow, normal flog or no show? This is Globy level exciting!
I think normal, business as usual

Reactions: 20

Spot on.

Reactions: 6
I'm sure that the comments on her Tik Tok which she replied to last night have gone, so you can't see her nonsensical responses. Glad the receipts are here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Just the way she worded it sounds so entitled and tone deaf, the first time I watched it my mouth genuinely dropped. I’m personally very very lucky to not be in a position to have to worry about electricity or heating bills etc but I would never dream of saying anything like that even to one person let alone the internet. Why couldn’t she have said ‘the heating has broken in the house but we’re extremely lucky that the savoy have kindly invited us down to London for some Christmas shopping/event bla bla bla’ surely that sounds a lot more down to Earth and less braggy?!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.