Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chels71

Chatty Member
Has she not considered the reason why jackets don't fit her shoulders when draped over them is because that is not how jackets are designed to be worn. She is paying all of this money to have Souster and Hicks make her jackets that fit draped over her shoulder which means they wont fit when worn properly.
She’s as dumb as a bag of rocks!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Posted this comment on the wrong thread ... so just screenshot my comment and attaching it here on the correct thread 😂 (Oh how Lydia of me to be so lazy :cool:)

View attachment 1548187

View attachment 1548188
Definitely misjudged the distance when he leans back 🤣

Agree!!!! I’m completely fine with influencers and retailers “preparing” for the next season. I like buying ahead and always look forward to cozy fall clothes and boots and cooler temps.

But saying it IS AUTUMN in August or in Sept 1st when temps are still summery and it’s not even Labor Day in the US is so inauthentic and irritating! The only falling leaves (dead) and brown lawns/grasses are due to drought and HEAT. Fall brings cooler temps which bring fall color and falling leaves. One morning with cool air in august is not fall!

And shooting content at the BEACH with BARE FEET and SLANDALS is the opposite of fall “content” no matter how huge her blanket of a cardigan is. He’s posting <3 and she’s scowling at him and looks utterly miserable with that dramatic music. 😝

View attachment 1548291View attachment 1548292View attachment 1548300
View attachment 1548307
It looks as if they are there in different seasons! Mind you, the wind on that north Norfolk coast is freezing!

As promised, to accompany Elsie’s Chapter 9 September word salad, here is the short complete list of brands who decided it would be a fabulous idea to work with the turnip over the past 31 days. 🙄

Adanola
Ocado
Cult Beauty
GHD (PR)
Amazon Fashion
MyTheresa (voucher)
Rodial
Karen Millen
Diptyque (PR)
Soru Jewellery (PR)
Clé de Peau Beauté (PR Event - Polo Match)

That’s a grand total of just 11 brands … which is 2 fewer brand deals than she had in August!

If Her Travesty’s brand deals continue to decline at this rate over the next three months, she will have practically no content come Vlogmas. 🤫

PS: I hope you guys are finding this little side project of mine useful. 🙂
Well done for keeping track of the brands. I'll try and post it on the Wiki for posterity. 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart

sueherring

She never says anything for no reason. Don’t be surprised if the jewellery line ‘materialises’.The weird five favourite things was probably a thinly veiled excuse to mention the idea of a jewellery line. Little Ali is in for a bumpy ride if that’s the case….
Copying Fleur and Victoria with wanting a jewellery line!

• Sad

Influenzermary

Good morning Tattle family! I hope you don't mind a quick off topic but I know some here would like to know.

Baby Wophie was born yesterday weighing 7lbs 4oz. We had a positive bespoke birth and the hospital have given him a sage green hat no less 😉
Currently both still in hospital - routine for myself as I still have a Birkin catheter bag attached, but little Master Wophie is staying in NICU with a few breathing issues.
Huge congratulations to you and baby! Wonderful news 🥰

• Heart

SofiaA

“Old money” “new money” aside Tamsin just come across natural and there no feeling of pretence.

Couth just means well mannered and cultured. With all her international travel you’d think Mrs Millen Gordon would naturally have this. But every degustation is clearly wasted on someone whose diet is made up of pasta, frozen pastries and domino pizza.

Gossipreadee

Yeah I was wondering if she was holding her sweater like that on purpose to make this tik tok commentary. I’m sure it was windy so she was just holding the sweater closed. Is it that she’s upset with them thinking she looks pregnant because her clothing fits badly or that someone might thing she has a tummy? Or is it that she’s upset being asked and only found #empathy (pity) for them asking when she found herself doing the SAME THING to someone else and wants pity? 🤨

I don’t know… this all just feels gratuitous and not authentic. Like clickbait. Once again. But in an all new accent 🙃

(Absolutely not shaming or judging anyone who doesn’t want kids of is confused. It’s the way Lydia is handling this like click bait… no different than this cat and mouse with the house or “saying goodbye”)
Deffo click baity in my opinion.Surely she must have known someof the clips and images she was sharing almost looked like she was hiding a bump- i see pictures of myself and think I’m not posting that it looks like I’m pregnant, when it’s a bad angle or bloating- I’m sure that’s not just a me thing.

realistically she is carrying herself like that because of the wind. Butshe must have seen that she was walking like a div and she was holding her jumper weird.

I certainly believe that she isn’t pregnant and women shouldn’t have to feel like they shouldn’t be able to have bad angles? Or bloat. Or have to look a particular way. Or have people assume that they are pregnant. But I just don’t think it’s shocking that someone out of her hundreds of thousands of followers considered that she was pregnant from that small video she shared from the stills below.

She also wants to come accross as relatable. But Lydia also is super privileged in regards to choices about having a child. If she does in the future have a child at least she can pay for child care, car, equipment, toys, etc etc without it having a big impact on the rest of her life. If I was to have a child my average salary would struggle to fund a child. I don’tthink she realises how unrelatable she is. I don’t expect her to sell her stuff but people Are paying hundreds for childcare a month just so that they can return to work to pay the billls. For Lydia she won’t have that to contend with that. I know it doesn’t take away from the emotive choice she needs to make but knowing you have that financial privilege is gold dust

165ED987-6BA7-47D7-873F-B960BB5CC990.png
732CB143-7F29-47BD-A6BB-26A40641A9A4.png
0EA7CBFE-856F-48E1-BF0C-0697F9382F55.png

• Heart

B4rney

In 39:14 she looks the bigger masculine man and he looks like a petite female.

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Times are hard when you are advertising Freddie’s Flowers - that’s like a beginner influencer brand?!
And Lyds doesn't even follow Freddie's Flowers on IG ... cheap talk about authentic ... brand loyalty blah blah blah.
LIAR !!!
Last season ie.week, gushing about Hello Petal ...
This season (week) it's Freddie's Flowers ...
Next season (week) will be Floward UK ?

Screenshot_20220908-160009_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220908-160038_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
I think this is the Shirt Company dress that she bought in white & blue. I already had bought it in black & white. I am 5ft1”. The dress comes to the exact place on my ankle as it does on Lidl for those who were interested in her height. No way is she 5ft6. Btw Lyds if you’re reading I bought mine from TKMAXX for the grand price of £39.99 each not the £150 you say you paid for each. Luckily I love the dresses but I wouldn’t have bought them if it had been after you purchased as I wouldn’t want to be influenced by anything you buy as normally you dress like an idiot.
Exactly, she has small heels on and Aldi probably has lifts in his boots so say he's 5'7 with lifts, she's quite a bit shorter.

• Heart

Missclassy19

VIP Member
She out the honey glasses in the oven to sterilise …. Is this news to me I didn’t know they had to go in the oven …. Surely u can just wash them normally or dishwasher. I wonder how it feels to have a husband that acc has a product from his time n energy. She says OUR bees … I don’t think u was out there Lydia looking after them lol how’s she gonna claim to the honey when she didn’t do shit 😭😭. Of course her stupid honey is SOOOOO different and beautiful lol it’s bloody honey I understand it’s different to store bought but I doubt hers is better than anything before

30 minutes of her talking n trying on clothes … would love to know who acc sits through all that

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
I’m confused about the terminology she used because I’m in the US. I thought a diary in the UK was a calendar. And a notebook was empty pages. She said her diary was full and needed a new one and pulled out what she called a notebook and flicked to a date sept 1.

Is a diary a notebook/journal? And a notebook a calendar?

I think we all know that either way both are blank and a beg for a gig with them. We’ve been here before. Paid for gig shows empty pages and first time she’s written a to do list like “brush teeth”, “light candles”, etc
Yes in the UK a diary is a calender. I think she had written the dates in the notebook, I'm not 100 sure though as I skipped that part as I couldn't give a hoot about her autumn plans, sad twat!

• Haha

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
Good morning Tattle family! I hope you don't mind a quick off topic but I know some here would like to know.

Baby Wophie was born yesterday weighing 7lbs 4oz. We had a positive bespoke birth and the hospital have given him a sage green hat no less 😉
Currently both still in hospital - routine for myself as I still have a Birkin catheter bag attached, but little Master Wophie is staying in NICU with a few breathing issues.
Congratulations! A little boooouy 🥰, you done good 😃, now the fun begins 😄.

• Heart

Buzzin

She has got to be joking ... Choo slandals with an autumnal jacket and, the leather capri pants only work if you have long legs.
For some who stands on her toes all the time, she wears flats way too much these days, I get the not wearing heels with Ali but on her own.. some outfits SCREAM for high heels ffs

Just looking at the pic below, I find it so strange that Her Travesty did not stand next to her husband, Mr Millen-Gordon as the lady on the left did.
Madam had to be front and centre in the photo ie. CENTRE OF ATTENTION, to the point of not being photographed next to her husband !!!
How obnoxious can you be ???

Flawless marriage ... uh huh.
What.
Everrrrrrr.

View attachment 1534825

Poor Lydia "Rexysmum" ... no one's liked her comments. Not even Lydia. :cool:

View attachment 1534830View attachment 1534832
View attachment 1534833
Oh you condescending bitch. How sad is the life of someone who is trying to crawl up someone else's arse, let alone someone whom you've never event met (IF this is not in fact Lydia herself, which would be even more sad).

I genuinely think she doesn’t want kids because of how her body will change. She’s out so much money into how she looks now w injections n fillers etc having a baby would alter that in her mind plus I don’t see her shopping for baby things in a practical way the amount of stuff she would buy for no reason n the moaning. I can’t deal w 9 months of her moaning n everyone babying her
9 months? Please, she'd be moaning for 18 years 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha