Lydia Millen #139 Coastal grandma rejected by TikTok, having a breakdown in my tablecloth frock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t anymore ….
Her and watering her lettuce 🥬 and then wrapping her lettuce up 🤣🤣🤣
Can someone please switch the off button with her 😡😡😡
Look if we are going to mention the lettuce surely it‘s only fair to mention it’s been nibbled by caterpillars! We have to recognise the efforts made by creatures less fortunate than ourselves.

Now: You come to my front door and when I open it you hand me caterpillar lettuce in brown paper with a piece of cardboard stamped ‘potager‘ on it...

What am I going to say to you? Go on - what am I goi....

Off button duly pressed! Thank you so much...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I wasn’t aware of the drinking. I notice she will have a glass at night sometimes or at a restaurant dinner or on a trip, but she has done a good job of portraying it as reasonable. I would be really suprised to know she day drinks, or drinks too much. She seems completely sober to me when she’s at home.

when she’s on a trip she would recap the night before when they went out and overindulged with people. But then she always has to and was able to get up early(when she went on pr trips)

Are there rumors about this? How do people know this? So curious!!!
I tend to think she s smashed if she s out at a restaurant or in a hotel and she can t remember the name of it, she can t remember where she is being driven too, when she s promoting a frock and she s forgotten or can t pronounce the name of the designer, she picks spinach from the coffin bed and says it s ice- berg lettuce, she s sat on a bed in a hotel with a tray of doughnuts on her lap and she s having a tantrum because she believes she s been given the "worst" ones, she s sat in the garden of a pub and spits her wine out because she doesn’t like it, lordy the list goes on and on, a bit like madam. Anyhoo, she loves to drink... a lot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wrapping a lettuce up like it's a bunch of flowers - no one is going to be impressed with that!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
💯👍🏻 … it’s so easy to picture Lazy Lydiot’s ‘career’ in say 5 years time. It will be barely a trickle if not already imploded. We’re seeing so many changes to the social media platforms and she already can’t keep up with them. Her tik toks are epic failures, she buys her likes for YouTube, her IG is FULL ofbots. Carrie has admitted she wasn’t into YouTube (how embarrassing for you Lyds, what a great COO minion you have there). If Carrie is not into that, then she will certainly be behind on every other social media trend, hence why Lydiot was so late to the tik tok party. Influencers in their current form are a dying breed, they need to evolve to stay relevant, and we know this is what Lydiot cannot do. The big brands have well and truly left her already, she is resorting to Amazon purchases and fake bags for content and relying on those affiliate links for income. She has no style of her own, and therefore cannot relate to her audience community sheep, if she doesn’t know who she is then how is her sheep supposed to know either. Those sheep are all dropping off, her view counts are WAY down on where they used to be.

Carrie is no dummy, she is just as narcissistic as Lydiot. I believe Carrie is what’s called a Passive Narcissistic. She’s not the overtly controlling, aggressive type like Lyds is (we’ve all seen how she treats and speaks to Ali, such a mean spirited witch when she doesn’t get her own way, always has argue to be right and prove her point, and including obviously the Nicky situation, and how she talks down to her subscribers in her vlogs and rants about the comments etc). Carrie is much more subtle. She will be quietly feeding Lyds’ ego behind the scenes, telling her how wonderful she is and that everyone else is just a jealous nay-sayer. She knows the castle will fall eventually and she will be to turn around and say it’s not my fault Lyds I was always the supportive friend, always coming in to rescue you from yourself etc. To keep her wage and lifestyle funding, she will keep propping up Lyds and putting out all the bushfires that Lydiot creates by dissing brands in just about every vlog. (I can imagine Carrie doing an eye-roll every time when she’s hears the latest diss whilst she’s editing the vlogs). She has made herself indispensable to Lydiot, dare I say a crotch crutch for Lydiot to lean on🙊. Carrie is not stupid, she will see the writing on the wall before the fall comes, she will see the business declining, the high paying jobs disappearing, her job will get infinitely harder to find new business for Lydiot, and she will still be the only one doing everything (the staff count has already gone down since a couple of years ago), that will wear very thin and likely burn her out, she will jump ship with a ‘new exciting opportunity’ will appear and she will leave Lyds. And with Lyds ‘wants to move house’, and in turn moves her further away from Carrie, might just be the first nail in the coffin. And we all know once Carrie goes, the show is over and Ali will go to. Can you imagine the dragon Lyds would be to live with if Carrie left. It would be hairgate every day for Ali.

Also, public service announcement, everyone PLEASE regularly clear you cache/cookies in your browser. If you click on any link provided by Lydiot or anyone else for matter , then the next time you go to that site eg. Amazon etc it will still register has being generated from lyd’s or whoever’s account etc and she will get the affiliate link $$ for it (Teefers 🙄 the Schilling Queen, did a whole spiel about this a long time ago in a vlog and I’ve never forgotten it!).
Just noticed on her stories yet another Amazon dress that will never be seen again / totally agree I wouldn’t click any link and on her vlogs I make sure I never watch any ads! This woman is so fake she would sell her soul to make money 💴

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wasn’t aware of the drinking. I notice she will have a glass at night sometimes or at a restaurant dinner or on a trip, but she has done a good job of portraying it as reasonable. I would be really suprised to know she day drinks, or drinks too much. She seems completely sober to me when she’s at home.

when she’s on a trip she would recap the night before when they went out and overindulged with people. But then she always has to and was able to get up early(when she went on pr trips)

Are you talking about Lydia? She consistently complains about hangovers the next day. Talks incessantly about the wine hikes. Really only started pulling back on it once called out by tattle. Ali visibly was upset after one of her drinking episodes and even as recent as her newest blog she rattled on about being upset she couldn’t drink because she had to get up early for the wedding and Baku.

Reactions: 21

Oh it's a constant. Whenever she mentions being ✨ delicate ✨ it's a raging hangover. She mentions drinking quite often. If you go back, you can pick up on it quite quickly.

Reactions: 22
Didn't Cal do the editing, as well as photography etc in between Ali and Carrie and maybe even George, did it before Carrie took over?
i always thought Cal was hired for trips mostly when it was her and Carrie going but I do remember a trip to I think Greece where Ali and him where both there? and he also did some nearby photo shoots around where she lived Or trips to London that Ali couldn’t or didn’t want to go to. But she’s never mentioned in vlogs about him editing the video like she did about Carrie.

he seemed like he was meant to be a photographer for taking photos for her for “content” vs video editor but I could be wrong.

Reactions: 7
This is pretty regular chat from her and Carrie. Not just drinks. “Get drunk”. They think it’s funny to constantly drink together to get drunk and talk about that a lot. Nearly every video is a lot of drinking and hangover talk.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
As much as I dislike Lidl, her interactions with her viewers, etc. I do wish she would get help. I know she "graduated" therapy, but clearly each time you go to therapy there are different goals, and those goals can change over time. I think she is wholly unsuited to this industry, and the industry is wholly unsuitable for her. It's like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. Narcissism or not, it's a mental illness -- I do think it's awful and I dislike her a lot for it, but I feel a tiny tinge of sadness for her.

Anyway, did she really say Aldi was gonna leave her for the Nicky debacle? I wonder why that would have upset him so much!!? Seems weird to me. OBV it was a horrible thing she did, but it's odd that your spouse would leave you for how you treated another person. Maybe pissed off, frustrated, even disgusted by that behaviour... but divorce over something like that seems strange if you get what I mean?

Also has anyone been around for long enough to have seen how she used to interact with Ali early on in the relationship? I am just quite shocked why someone would marry, and stay with someone who speaks to them the way she does so often??
Lyds flat out lied to Ali. For months and months. About everything, every despicable detail that happened on the day she verbally terrorised Nicky, the +/- 9 hrs she was at Nicky's house. As well the days thereafter. Whilst Nicky was (literally) giving birth, Lyds was texting her, demanding an apology. All hidden from Ali.
The WhatsApp group Lyds and Amelia Liana created to spread lies about Nicky and damage her reputation and business. So vindictive. I doubt Ali would have approved of such behaviour.
What was very revealing about their "flawless marriage" was that at the time of Lyds' breakdown, in Lyds' time of need, Ali was not the one Lyds called. Nope.
It was Carrie.
Carrie, who enables the bad behaviour, partakes in such behaviour, and was the keeper of Lyds' secret and lies.
If I were Ali, I would have been raging and, at the same time, very very sad about my secondary position to Carrie. Aswell all the shameful details hidden and many lies told to me ie. Ali.
It's amazing that after Hairgate, and the fact that Ali did, indeed, stay with Lyds, Carrie still holds top position to Ali in the (flawless) marriage.

We know Lyds' mum Sophie reads Tattle (both Lyds' and Teefer's threads), but I doubt Carrie's mum reads Tattle, so is probably unaware of the full details of Hairgate and their respective daughters role therein.
But if these 2 heifers were my daughters, I would be so ashamed and disappointed in their behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Carrie might have the perfect excuse to leave if her eyesight carries on deteriorating. Overuse of screens can cause Blephoritis so she could argue that editing isn’t good for her eyes. Equally, she may have a claim against her employer if her health deteriorates as a direct result of her employment...It’s all fine now whilst they are friends but Lydia maybe needs to think on. What measures is she taking to prevent eye problems? She may need to demonstrate this in the future. Should all be part of the Integrated Management System of her business that it’s highly unlikely anyone has explained to Lydia. You can’t use the excuse you didn’t know in court. As an employer you should know! Didn’t Carrie do IMS for ASOS ? Maybe not...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Wrapping a lettuce up like it's a bunch of flowers - no one is going to be impressed with that!
She would have the biggest crappy hissy pissy fit if someone turned up at her house with a wrapped up lettuce. Just so embarrassing !

• Haha
  • Heart
This is pretty regular chat from her and Carrie. Not just drinks. “Get drunk”. They think it’s funny to constantly drink together to get drunk and talk about that a lot. Nearly every video is a lot of drinking and hangover talk.

View attachment 1354858
So true. It’s like she has to endure the meetings in London in order to get to the Rosé at the end of the day. Always talking about drinking with Carrie and then referencing the Tik Tok she loves where ‘the sun whispered that I should get drunk’ in the last vlog. It’s very repetitive. She always says she’s the world’s worst blogger but she doesn’t bother filming when she’s drinking so all we get is the ‘I’m the worst...’ the following morning because she’s so unprofessional she couldn’t be bothered. Fine if it’s your free time but it’s her job.

Carrie is by far the worst thing that ever happened her. Every time there has been a disaster, Cawwie is right behind her. The Glóby failure, the Nicky atrocity, the GHD embarrassment at the Shard and now the girl has the audacity to sit in on her boss’s KM meetings and - worse - have input and design suggestions. This from one of the most poorly dressed individuals and someone who confessed to being disinterested in fashion.

The latest sorry situation is Carrie’s name included on Lydia’s invitations. If neither of them can even identify how wrong that is on every level, they deserve each other, honest to god.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Does anybody follow Amelia Liana on TikTok? I just had a peek and he has done a video of her shopping in Hermes to buy the oran sandals and she says she was granted a wish on her list and is teasing whether or not she bought it. It was a mini kelly in nacre.
30th birthday present. She has not revealed it on YT, says she will do a separate vid soon.
(Hint hint Lyds)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
30th birthday present. She has not revealed it on YT, says she will do a separate vid soon.
(Hint hint Lyds)
Amelia doesn’t exactly come from the same place, mum has been buying for years and dad is someone so of course Amelia will get the most amazing pieces!

Reactions: 17
Amelia doesn’t exactly come from the same place, mum has been buying for years and dad is someone so of course Amelia will get the most amazing pieces!
Yep, mummy was with Amelia on the day she was shopping at Hermes for all her H bags.
Amelia received a lovely Chanel tweed bag from her friends or a "friend" (I wasn't really listening lol) so even her friends are on a different level to Lyds and her pals. Yes Lyds, I'm referring to The Lettuce ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.