Lydia Millen #139 Coastal grandma rejected by TikTok, having a breakdown in my tablecloth frock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photographer Lydiot uses is not called Sarah it is Katherine Boyle - an Australian girl who seems to either like Lydia or just put up with her for the work. She's done all her recent shoots, one in an old house, the one at the house with the balloons and ones in fields etc.

I agree with all these points about her career, she got very greedy and decided she didn't want to work to give an agency or agent commission, I am not sure what the going rate is - I expect it is tailored according to the influencers audience and reach stats. So in her greed she took on her best mate to be Manager, after being her PA. It has not worked out well for her, and having an agency or proper representation is obivously key to doing this job well. Even someone like Claire with her small instagram audience took on an agent last year - and although she'd cultivated relationships with Luisaviaroma and Net a Porter and lots of repeat clients, she's starting to get new followers and seems to have lots of new jobs, ok some are at the lower end like Monica Vinader and some vitamins etc, but she seems much busier.

Being a narcissist, Lydia will only listen to herself, she knows best, and thinks she can do better than the likes of Gleam and other successful companies. They are successful for a reason, and have reach and good standing in the industry. I'm sure brands who have taken the plunge and worked with her in the recent past and distant past have crossed her off their list for many reasons, and we know what they are!
Thanks 🙂 maybe sarah is the name of the woman who does the Karen Millen shoots? They both kinda look alike! But I could be way off on the name haha

Reactions: 7
Since it was discussed couple pages ago, I watched the GHD trip vlog. Not only was she already freaking annoying as heck with sAgE gReEn but what in the Lord's good name was her whole spiel about drinking? And the potty mouth on her 😫 I can swear up a storm when driving and occasionally at work, but that vlog really serves as a wake up call. It's plain awful when a woman, particularly one who presents herself as a ✨ LADY ✨, swears like a sailor. Thanks, Lydsie-pooh for influencing me, I guess 🤷‍♀️

Her narc tendencies seem to have gotten worse with years. Sure, her many career mishaps and general cuntiness are part of the picture, but I for one think it's her rampant alcoholism that turns her from bad to worse. Any type of addiction can have devastating effect on your life, but alcoholism in particular is a pickle she'll have to tackle sooner or later. Maybe what she needs is actually a rehab and a shift away from lispin' angel or moeeeeeeeet.

Reactions: 21
She's got 900,000 views on the TikTok of the Carolina Herrera bag unboxing, compared to 458,000 on the English Country Grandmother one - shows what people want to see! And again proof that her Hermes bags are not real as she well knows people want to see bag unboxings on all platforms!!!! Also she's not posted a Tiktok for a week, so perhaps she's done with it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Since it was discussed couple pages ago, I watched the GHD trip vlog. Not only was she already freaking annoying as heck with sAgE gReEn but what in the Lord's good name was her whole spiel about drinking? And the potty mouth on her 😫 I can swear up a storm when driving and occasionally at work, but that vlog really serves as a wake up call. It's plain awful when a woman, particularly one who presents herself as a ✨ LADY ✨, swears like a sailor. Thanks, Lydsie-pooh for influencing me, I guess 🤷‍♀️

Her narc tendencies seem to have gotten worse with years. Sure, her many career mishaps and general cuntiness are part of the picture, but I for one think it's her rampant alcoholism that turns her from bad to worse. Any type of addiction can have devastating effect on your life, but alcoholism in particular is a pickle she'll have to tackle sooner or later. Maybe what she needs is actually a rehab and a shift away from lispin' angel or moeeeeeeeet.
I wasn’t aware of the drinking. I notice she will have a glass at night sometimes or at a restaurant dinner or on a trip, but she has done a good job of portraying it as reasonable. I would be really suprised to know she day drinks, or drinks too much. She seems completely sober to me when she’s at home.

when she’s on a trip she would recap the night before when they went out and overindulged with people. But then she always has to and was able to get up early(when she went on pr trips)

Are there rumors about this? How do people know this? So curious!!!

Reactions: 5
Haven’t been there for Yonkers! Will go and have a little meander...😜

I’m going in...(collects pith helmet and huge long-life torch from Reception. May as well take a little biscuit for the journey...)
Totally forgot he had a thread 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's got 900,000 views on the TikTok of the Carolina Herrera bag unboxing, compared to 458,000 on the English Country Grandmother one - shows what people want to see! And again proof that her Hermes bags are not real as she well knows people want to see bag unboxings on all platforms!!!! Also she's not posted a Tiktok for a week, so perhaps she's done with it!
Exactly!! If she bought a real Kelly she would NEVER miss an opportunity to do a proper unboxing. Considering how much she shows them off.

i know it’s been talked about before but it was SO shady how the mini Kelly just apperead, so subtle I don’t even remember how it was introduced!!

I remember her saying she didn’t “feel like it”

she did unbox the Birkin ,and made a special Video about it.

And all excellent points about management. I love this forum because other people seeing and talking about the same issue is just so satisfying 🤣🤣 I get so frustrated! 🙃

Reactions: 19
🙄. What in the?! Fine take people food from your garden… that’s normal. But this?! Seems more about her and the tag than the giving of the hostess gift.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Totally forgot he had a thread 😂😂😂
Weeerrrlll ; off I went on my intrepid journey only to find I couldn’t find his 🧵. There are a whole load of Tattle bot vids of his vlogs but I can’t find his thread...hmmm...odd. I went into a strange time warp and somehow re-read Trunchy’s Trooping of the Colour...it’s probably me age! Stefano had rocked up in a Northamptonshire bin and was manoeuvring himself around with his bargepole. He was called Stefano Balmain-Kneesan-Boompsadaisy...and I have NO memory of writing that 🤯🤐. I remembered the bin but not the barge pole or his name...Deffo my age

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Weeerrrlll ; off I went on my intrepid journey only to find I couldn’t find his 🧵. There are a whole load of Tattle bot vids of his vlogs but I can’t find his thread...hmmm...odd. I went into a strange time warp and somehow re-read Trunchy’s Trooping of the Colour...it’s probably me age!
I looked on his thread, it is there sweetie and saw this comment, made me chuckle 😂 😂 😂
Screenshot_20220619_140412_com.android.chrome_edit_317236594191697.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Wait, what? That Leonora lady that Josie featured on one of her recent vlogs is only 26 years old and wait for it...has a YouTube channel? Search for Leonora Smee on both YouTube and Instagram. How do these young women manage to all look like clones of each other, and waaay older than their real age? Lydia, Josie and now this Leonora lady. I honestly thought that she was above 40 years. Maybe it's all this prim and proper, lady of the manor facade that they have all adopted. In all fairness, Leonora seems to be proper posh and old money. Anyway, let the hunger games begin!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I can’t anymore ….
Her and watering her lettuce 🥬 and then wrapping her lettuce up 🤣🤣🤣
Can someone please switch the off button with her 😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I think 2020?, Carrie started adding funny text subtitles (like counting how many times she said cozy) and Lydia would mention what Carrie will think when she is editing it. Carrie started doing more and more but I do t know why he stopped maybe it was too much editing his photos and videos and hers.

but he seems to do the xmas intros

Also I really don’t like her photographer Sarah, I think she could do better, and also mix it up a bit. I think they rush through it sometimes and I always find it odd which photos she chooses for Instagram as they are not that great as far as her face , and surely they can do better ones.

and some of the shoots for Karen Millen are great and some totally afwul.
Didn't Cal do the editing, as well as photography etc in between Ali and Carrie and maybe even George, did it before Carrie took over?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Does anybody follow Amelia Liana on TikTok? I just had a peek and he has done a video of her shopping in Hermes to buy the oran sandals and she says she was granted a wish on her list and is teasing whether or not she bought it. It was a mini kelly in nacre.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Weeerrrlll ; off I went on my intrepid journey only to find I couldn’t find his 🧵. There are a whole load of Tattle bot vids of his vlogs but I can’t find his thread...hmmm...odd. I went into a strange time warp and somehow re-read Trunchy’s Trooping of the Colour...it’s probably me age! Stefano had rocked up in a Northamptonshire bin and was manoeuvring himself around with his bargepole. He was called Stefano Balmain-Kneesan-Boompsadaisy...and I have NO memory of writing that 🤯🤐. I remembered the bin but not the barge pole or his name...Deffo my age
😂😂😂 Literally can t stop laughing!!! The conversations we have on here are awesome ❤

Getting back to the little man, yes @Oops... I believe you did find the correct thread and I m sure we can adapt it when needed.

🙄. What in the?! Fine take people food from your garden… that’s normal. But this?! Seems more about her and the tag than the giving of the hostess gift.

View attachment 1354647
I m sorry but wrappingt up lettuce to take to a person s house is insane, she s just a great, big, fat cringe fest. How can she possibly think it s ok?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.