Lydia Millen #139 Coastal grandma rejected by TikTok, having a breakdown in my tablecloth frock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i always thought Cal was hired for trips mostly when it was her and Carrie going but I do remember a trip to I think Greece where Ali and him where both there? and he also did some nearby photo shoots around where she lived Or trips to London that Ali couldn’t or didn’t want to go to. But she’s never mentioned in vlogs about him editing the video like she did about Carrie.

he seemed like he was meant to be a photographer for taking photos for her for “content” vs video editor but I could be wrong.
He used to come to the office (the bunga) every day, perhaps it was just vlogmas he was editing but he was definitely doing more than just photography for trips.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Mine...

Here’s my kitchen garden
Yes all of it is mine
Isnt it a lovely sight?
Isnt it divine?
Every single lettuce leaf
A caterpillar tree
Provided for the beast’s relief
By saintly little me
Every thing your eye can see
Is all by my design
So praise me and give thanks for me
For everything is MINE...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Maybe she can make a new one with lettuce leaves, brown paper, ribbon and potager tags!!
First, she has to work out if it’s spinach or iceberg or butterhead then the obstacle of how to spell it - oh the stress of being a vlogger for ten whole years 😞😥😥 then she has to revert to her calligraphy course to write on her little logo and bespoke LEM tags and then lie on the couch because it was such a busy day and she’s all out of puff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1349518

This pic alone shows she is no fashion influencer.
The busy print of the dress does not require huge earrings. Her makeup is the same as she wears it everyday - too much make up, she looks greasy, that lipstick colour looks horrible with her tan and the eyebrows overpower her whole look.
The lazy hairstyle (?). Probably had not washed her hair.
The matching bag and shoes :rolleyes: The toe cleavage ... :sick:
And does she ever take those bracelets off ? You do not need to wear them all day, very single effing day. You are not Kourtney Kardashian 😂
Can you imagine the fake tan stuck on those bracelets. Yuck. 🤮

Fashion influencer. Nope.
Lifestyle Influencer ? I think not lovely xoxo.
It's just been a few months since Lyds has rebranded and she is ready failing at this. She is way too lazy to maintain this "lifestyle" of gardening English Countryside Grandma. Or whatever lifestyle she moves onto next.
Her 15 personalities won't allow her to succeed.
Perhaps an attempt at Chavvy Abusve Not Buckinghamshire Grandma ???
All she would have to do is sit on the couch and eat bon bons ... she would not have to do anything heeheeeeeeee. Winner winner.

And how bright and cheerful does the closet look ? Though you can still see the red tones in her hair ...

Betcha they had cashew nut salad for lunch .... :cool:

Why doesn't Karen Millen use Kate Hutchins ? She is natuarally gorgeous and has a bomb figure. And dress her age ...

Family evening by the firepit.

And Ali, once again, is on his phone. Great "family evening" lovely.
He has totally morphed into Lyds. All he has to do is verbally abuse his pregnant hairdresser...

View attachment 1351662
I’m late to read here, but notice both dogs are sitting by him, not her…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh it's a constant. Whenever she mentions being ✨ delicate ✨ it's a raging hangover. She mentions drinking quite often. If you go back, you can pick up on it quite quickly.
ahhhhh that’s what that means! 🤔😆
I’m American so it’s not a term I hear that often.

And it would make sense if she started drinking more right now to escape….

She also complains about her digestive system A LOT using that term

• Heart
Reactions: 16
ahhhhh that’s what that means! 🤔😆
I’m American so it’s not a term I hear that often.

And it would make sense if she started drinking more right now to escape….

She also complains about her digestive system A LOT using that term
My digestive tract would be messed up after several bottles of horrid Whispering Angel too. Plus she eats diary and gluten every single day despite saying she can have neither.

Reactions: 14
My digestive tract would be messed up after several bottles of horrid Whispering Angel too. Plus she eats diary and gluten every single day despite saying she can have neither.
Her stomach lining too! That whispering angel might as well be vinegar, it is absolute trash and I really can't understand why everyone wets themselves over it.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
That book title describes her relationship with Aldi, or it could say "The coffee table between us'
" The fire pit between us"
" The space between our bedrooms"
" The Carrie between us"
I could go on....... 😂
Screenshot_20220619_190011_com.instagram.android_edit_328144778110345.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s so bleeping condescending. Also, to take a bouquet of lettuce to someone who it looks like is already growing lettuce? So thoughtful 😂

FADA3A4D-BF2C-4D1F-8E0E-FEEDDFF7C021.png

This is probably the size of bed Lydia actually needs since we know she’s not eating anything she grows.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Here comes the bit we all look forward to every week...

It’s RECAP TIME...
1655664314407.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.